CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When did pride day become pride month ?

Guest entitled little cunt

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Come on Scotland...,.eh I mean, Come on home Scotland.

POS.

You've been on this nom like a fly on shit.  What's the big attraction for you with the world of gay?  Are you a repressed homosexual?   Even your avatar is a bit YMCA.  I want answers before noon tomorrow. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

🎵They're coming home, they're coming home, they're coming, Scotland's coming home🎵

The jocks have been wearing Argie shirts and singing about Maradona for nearly forty years. How fitting that an Argie ref dumped them out by ignoring an absolute 24 carat penalty. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, scotty said:

The jocks have been wearing Argie shirts and singing about Maradona for nearly forty years. How fitting that an Argie ref dumped them out by ignoring an absolute 24 carat penalty. 

He fucking dived.  It was a Scotty dive.  

Later:  we were cheated.   

They were more defensive than a fly's tight arse. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

He really didn't. The defender whacked into the back of his knee, Stuart Armstrong wouldn't have the presence of mind to dive. 

2 hours ago, scotty said:

He really didn't. The defender whacked into the back of his knee, Stuart Armstrong wouldn't have the presence of mind to dive. 

Anyway I haven't got the time to discuss it mate.  I've been called to Princess Anne's, widely touted as the "most hardworking of the royals", private hospital bed after being shafted by a 🐴.  (What else?).   The private doctors (called away from some urgent cases in the NHS wards) are trying to work out whether the head injuries and slight concussion she sustained will make any difference.   Probably not.  When she's been stabilised with a nosebag and oats I'll be able to get back to you. 

• Like 1

On 23/06/2024 at 09:13, entitled little cunt said:

Wasn't  the gayfest Pride day   at one point just that .1 day .Its now pride month .Council buildings are  adorned in rainbow flags.Council staff are allowed to wear arseless chaps on dress down day and the men can piss all over the floor of the women's toilets as well as the male toilets.  The  BBC television and radio go gay crazy .I'm fully expecting my local mayor to walk around in stockings and suspenders offering the odd nosh or rectal flush for charity . Its a month for all things that glitter , pink , loud and vulgar .Marches take place with half dressed mgbgt's l q b  narcissistic militant  types getting all excited whilst parents bring their children to gawp  in a show of support .There's then speeches about how they are ignored and discriminated against then a big orgy of cock then they all fuck off .Isn't one day enough ?.Does it really have to be a month long sextravaganza.

I would guess it has something to do with climate change (doesn't everything?).

In the past, the shirt-lifters could probably bank on having a sunny day for their benders parade, now it's more of a toss-up as to if the weather will be fit for arse fondling on a flat-bed truck or mincing down the street dressed in rainbow frills and leather, so the selfish cunts have commandeered a whole month, hopefully to get at least one dry day when they can parade their sexual deviations in public.

🏳️‍🌈

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Three games and one point, joint top scorer a fella called OG.

Lolololol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and said:

In the past, the shirt-lifters could probably bank on having a sunny day for their benders parade, now it's more of a toss-up as to if the weather will be fit for arse fondling on a flat-bed truck or mincing down the street dressed in rainbow frills and leather, so the selfish cunts have commandeered a whole month, hopefully to get at least one dry day when they can parade their sexual deviations in public.

🏳️‍🌈

I'm all in favour of a bit of national pride, they should teach it in schools.  Especially in the lads' changing rooms and showers.   We had enough tutors in it under Lord Coe of the help-myself-to-a-fortune 2012 Olympics. 

3 hours ago, and said:

🏳️‍🌈

Brighton parents love to bring their children to witness the wild spectacular. "Now Chlamydia , that man wearing the nipple clamps is going to stick his willy in the bottom of the other man with the gimp mask on, ha ha ha , its awfully cosmo London" 

"Yes mummy , but doesn't it hurt him " 

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Brighton parents love to bring their children to witness the wild spectacular. "Now Chlamydia , that man wearing the nipple clamps is going to stick his willy in the bottom of the other man with the gimp mask on, ha ha ha , its awfully cosmo London" 

What's wrong with an alternative sexual lifestyle?  The babysitter has frequently shared her fantasy with me and the wife.   Her boyfriend's coming round next week.   

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What's wrong with an alternative sexual lifestyle?  The babysitter has frequently shared her fantasy with me and the wife.   Her boyfriend's coming round next week.   

This will utterly appall the members, H. The fact that you’ve reproduced and inflicted a chromosone deficient galoid on the planet you selfish spastic cunt.

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The new Labour goverment in waiting consider Hetro sex as the alternative unless your an illegal  or non Caucasian. Whites are consigned to eunuch  status until we eventually become extinct .

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Are you "PROUD2BE"?