CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When did pride day become pride month ?

Guest entitled little cunt

Wasn't  the gayfest Pride day   at one point just that .1 day .Its now pride month .Council buildings are  adorned in rainbow flags.Council staff are allowed to wear arseless chaps on dress down day and the men can piss all over the floor of the women's toilets as well as the male toilets.  The  BBC television and radio go gay crazy .I'm fully expecting my local mayor to walk around in stockings and suspenders offering the odd nosh or rectal flush for charity . Its a month for all things that glitter , pink , loud and vulgar .Marches take place with half dressed mgbgt's l q b  narcissistic militant  types getting all excited whilst parents bring their children to gawp  in a show of support .There's then speeches about how they are ignored and discriminated against then a big orgy of cock then they all fuck off .Isn't one day enough ?.Does it really have to be a month long sextravaganza.

47 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The new company I work for has changed the colouring on their logo to a rainbow theme for the month. The logo is a capital 'N' so to me it looks as though it stands for Nonce. Fucking shit ain't it?

Cunts .Society in general  and  individuals are told  that the primary identity of a person relates to their sexuality , they are gay first then everything else is secondary. What the fuck is that about ? Its that " I'm gay , can I have a round of applause" mentality .Most people couldn't give a fuck if Michael is Marion or they have a penchant for the dirt box.People dont fucking care .Most people are too busy trying to pay bills , not get nicked for petty infringements and trying to not let life get them down.  Most normal, rational  People dont care who someone else is fucking .Simple as .Tell them to  Stick Pride up their fucking arse .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Wasn't  the gayfest Pride day   at one point just that .1 day .Its now pride month .Council buildings are  adorned in rainbow flags.Council staff are allowed to wear arseless chaps on dress down day and the men can piss all over the floor of the women's toilets as well as the male toilets.  The  BBC television and radio go gay crazy .I'm fully expecting my local mayor to walk around in stockings and suspenders offering the odd nosh or rectal flush for charity . Its a month for all things that glitter , pink , loud and vulgar .Marches take place with half dressed mgbgt's l q b  narcissistic militant  types getting all excited whilst parents bring their children to gawp  in a show of support .There's then speeches about how they are ignored and discriminated against then a big orgy of cock then they all fuck off .Isn't one day enough ?.Does it really have to be a month long sextravaganza.

I'm pretty sure once upon a time, like our dusky friends, the poofs and freaks only wanted to be treated the same as normal folk and not be beaten up on a Friday night.

Now they're bragging it's good to be a fudge packer and dress and act like a fucking twat.  WE DON'T FUCKING CARE.  Maybe normal folk should have a heterosexual pride parade, where the floats have folks copulating on them.

15 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I'm pretty sure once upon a time, like our dusky friends, the poofs and freaks only wanted to be treated the same as normal folk and not be beaten up on a Friday night.

Now they're bragging it's good to be a fudge packer and dress and act like a fucking twat.  WE DON'T FUCKING CARE.  Maybe normal folk should have a heterosexual pride parade, where the floats have folks copulating on them.

You getting any these days,Mikey? What with Madame being, well…minimally agile and that.

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You getting any these days,Mikey? What with Madame being, well…minimally agile and that.

Well put it this way.  Having someone with Parkinson's giving you a hand shandy isn't all it's cracked up to be.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Isn't one day enough?

See also Black History Month.

The Yanks have also just had the stupidest fucking public holiday ever, Juneteenth. This marks the day news arrived in Texas (June 19, 1865), that the Emancipation Proclamation had been signed TWO FUCKING YEARS EARLIER on, er, January 1st, 1863. 

I did laugh my white ass off at the outrage when a company in North Carolina gave out free watermelon and fried chicken for employees to celebrate the great event this year. Lucky they didn't also provide bananas for the ungrateful cunts.

Call center in Charlotte reportedly provided fried chicken and watermelon to employees for Juneteenth

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Yanks have also just had the stupidest fucking public holiday ever, Juneteenth. This marks the day news arrived in Texas (June 19, 1865), that the Emancipation Proclamation had been signed TWO FUCKING YEARS EARLIER on, er, January 1st, 1863. 

I did laugh my white ass off at the outrage when a company in North Carolina gave out free watermelon and fried chicken for employees to celebrate the great event this year. Lucky they didn't also provide bananas for the ungrateful cunts.

Call center in Charlotte reportedly provided fried chicken and watermelon to employees for Juneteenth

They could have had a 'whip' around and purchased something better.

5 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Cunts .Society in general  and  individuals are told  that the primary identity of a person relates to their sexuality , they are gay first then everything else is secondary. What the fuck is that about ? Its that " I'm gay , can I have a round of applause" mentality .Most people couldn't give a fuck if Michael is Marion or they have a penchant for the dirt box.People dont fucking care .Most people are too busy trying to pay bills , not get nicked for petty infringements and trying to not let life get them down.  Most normal, rational  People dont care who someone else is fucking .Simple as .Tell them to  Stick Pride up their fucking arse .

Lets face it, most gay slebrities on the box are famous for basically being gay. Rylan fucking Clark for one. He has no discernible talent apart from effeminetaly squawking at the camera with double entendres that were fashionable in the 60's and 70's. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I bet there wasn't much cotton picked on that day. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Heterosexual day would be classed as hateful. 

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A celebration of black culture .That's an oxymoron. OCR will be reaching for the thesaurus .

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Perhaps not the ideal turn of phrase there, but I agree with the sentiment.

Thankyou .

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lets face it, most gay slebrities on the box are famous for basically being gay. Rylan fucking Clark for one. He has no discernible talent apart from effeminetaly squawking at the camera with double entendres that were fashionable in the 60's and 70's. 

Rylan went to the library and asked the gay librarian for a book on double entendre so the librarian gave him one.

All this fucking bollocks has resulted in me feeling physically sick while making my post-hangover jam on toast in the morning using Mothers Pride bread. I get so many mixed messages looking at the logo on the bread bag that I've resorted to using a different brand for my Golliwog jam topping.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I quite like Rylan as a presenter, don't get me wrong. If I was standing at the urinals and the lanky twat came and stood next to me I would cave his stupid fucking skull in with a basin tap.

@King Billy I would extract his teeth and keep them as spares for you Bill, although you might have to clean the blood (and cum, probably)off them before use.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I quite like Rylan as a presenter, don't get me wrong. If I was standing at the urinals and the lanky twat came and stood next to me I would cave his stupid fucking skull in with a basin tap.

@King Billy I would extract his teeth and keep them as spares for you Bill, although you might have to clean the blood (and cum, probably)off them before use.

The bloke is so plastic he would melt on a hot day .What a fucking role model,  gay as a fucking Lord  with bleached teeth and a bleached anus no doubt , more make up than a circus clown and  dyed hair .No wonder kids are fucked up .What happened to real role models like Jimmy Saville , Rolf Harris  and Stuart Hall.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Of course you would. Can’t have a big, tough, drunken alpha male like you being intimidated by someone like Rylan, can we? I’d love to see what would really happen in this imaginary Frank Doberman scenario you’ve dreamt up.

You absolute fucking bellend.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Of course you would. Can’t have a big, tough, drunken alpha male like you being intimidated by someone like Rylan, can we? I’d love to see what would really happen in this imaginary Frank Doberman scenario you’ve dreamt up.

Alpha Bellend

59 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You've been quiet this month Ape, have you been busy organising things for you and your bumder pals.