CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lovely Cash...

Guest entitled little cunt
10 hours ago, scotty said:

The cover line up is more impressive than the album. 

I think he should of had Henry the dog  at the photo shoot .

On 25/06/2024 at 17:22, Decimus said:

I knew little Jay was a scuttler the first time I saw his gay as fuck face grinning up at me from my phone.

WTF are you doing with his number, you perverted cunt, does your wife know about your interest in young men?

34 minutes ago, and said:

WTF are you doing with his number, you perverted cunt, does your wife know about your interest in young men?

Reported. 

Remember what happened to the last Jew who crossed me. A lengthy spell in a camp followed by an even longer sentence spent under the heel of Roops' jackboot in the mod queue. 

You've been warned.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Reported. 

Remember what happened to the last Jew who crossed me. A lengthy spell in a camp followed by an even longer sentence spent under the heel of Roops' jackboot in the mod queue. 

You've been warned.

Reported to Mrs Roots & Spotto? Neither are intersted in you pot pourri face, so stick your finger up your bum.

Just now, ProfB said:

Reported to Mrs Roots & Spotto? Neither are intersted in you pot pourri face, so stick your finger up your bum.

Much the same as the Austrian Painter, I also believe in the extermination of the mentally subnormal alongside the kikes.

Your name has gone on the list, expect a knock on the door of your hovel in the near future.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Much the same as the Austrian Painter, I also believe in the extermination of the mentally subnormal alongside the kikes.

Your name has gone on the list, expect a knock on the door of your hovel in the near future.

YAWN

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

In Cardiff pot pourri is a dish you order at the local Vietnamese  takeaway and they're always trying to stick a finger up your bum.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Who’s the ‘thick cunt’ now? Moron.

Mirror mirror on the wall , who's the most embittered of them  all...tis the  tea boy DLC.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I had an Austrian painter and decorater. His cutting in was shit , especially around the shower head in the bathroom.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

What’s the beef between you and Scotty?

None. He’s been staying in our cock-loft for the last two nights, she says he left the sheets spotless and got the ale in. Nice lad tbh. True story.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

None. He’s been staying in our cock-loft for the last two nights, she says he left the sheets spotless and got the ale in. Nice lad tbh. True story.

Of course he did. He sleeps, hanging upside down from a rafter, shitting from his mouth.

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Sorry for this Scotty. What do you call a dog with wings?

You’d call it Linda McCartney… same as I did when i told this joke on another thread 2 weeks ago. You shambolic fucking senile old cunt. Lol lol.

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Sorry for this Scotty. What do you call a dog with wings?

An old classic, Scrotes. 👍👍😄 Right up there with "girl went into a pub and asked for a double entendre, so the barman gave her one."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’d call it Linda McCartney… same as I did when i told this joke on another thread 2 weeks ago. You shambolic fucking senile old cunt. Lol lol.

Arthur Negus examined this joke in 1984…mid-80s. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Reported. 

You've been warned.

Pathetic.

Unlike your usual thinly disguised references to paedophilia, there was no mention of children.

Try reading the disgraceful comment you made about the missing 19 year old 'child'.

Wanker.