CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lovely Cash...

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think she’s a member on another site. I don’t know why she left here. I think @Wolfie still talks to her.

@Wolfie talks to anybody if he thinks there's a blow-job in the offing. 👄🩹💦

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think @Rev used to be ‘Voi-Vod’. I’m pretty sure it was the name of a death metal band. I’ve only heard mention of Flinty, and someone called Catwoman.

Voevod was indeed the precursor to Reverend Coitus, who became just "Rev" after the site relaunch. The name was a Transylvania / vampire reference. (Rev was also a big fan of Elizabeth Báthory.)

Flinty reappeared for a while as Cobra, and I knew I'd arrived on the Corner when thecatwoman called me a misogynist. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Voevod was indeed the precursor to Reverend Coitus, who became just "Rev" after the site relaunch. The name was a Transylvania / vampire reference. (Rev was also a big fan of Elizabeth Báthory.)

Flinty reappeared for a while as Cobra, and I knew I'd arrived on the Corner when thecatwoman called me a misogynist. 

Apparently ‘Voevod’ or ‘Voivod’ are Eastern European terms for a military warlord. 
 There was a shit heavy metal band with the name. 

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently ‘Voevod’ or ‘Voivod’ are Eastern European terms for a military warlord. 

I just assumed it meant an alcoholic Scots drug addict with a penchant for extreme violence. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Rev explained it all once in a long-since-deleted post. Vlad Dracula was the warlord of Wallachia.

Vlad the Impaler

Was it just me, or did everyone want to punch Gary Oldman in the face for ‘Bram Stoker’s Dracula’? 
 Keanu Reeves is excused on the grounds of being miscast.

Guest entitled little cunt
22 hours ago, scotty said:

Decs is aggressive and insulting towards everyone on here, what makes you think he'd treat you any differently? He has a lot of anger to offload, which is understandable given that he resides in Norfolk.

Now I know he's  Norfolk I  understand his odd ways.One has to make allowances .Is it legal, as many do,   to marry your sister in Norfolk or do the authorities just turn a third eye .

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Stick around, DC. We have to play our part in killing these cunts... we owe it to the corner and humanity in general. 

Are you feeling a bit Stanley Baker at Rorkes drift ?.Trying to rally the troops knowing inside  it's a futile exercise .

11 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

You seem to be unhappy with life.

As Sartre said "Hell is other people ".Tell me , did you know him well?

Just now, Prints Harry said:

No you are not .. you live for me.

The only thing I live for nowadays is the hope that I’ll learn that you’ve died, and it would be even better if your demise was extremely violent and painful.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:
12 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

You seem to be unhappy with life.

As Sartre said, "Hell is other people."

On being queried about his remarkable success with the opposite sex despite being a plug-ugly shortarse in horn rimmed specs, he also said that a man can seduce any woman he likes, as long as he's prepared to sit up til three in the morning listening to her complain.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The only thing I live for nowadays is the hope that I’ll learn that you’ve died, and it would be even better if your demise was extremely violent and painful.

Its is nice that you admit to living for me .. I live for England's green and pleasant land.

17 minutes ago, scotty said:

On being queried about his remarkable success with the opposite sex despite being a plug-ugly shortarse in horn rimmed specs, he also said that a man can seduce any woman he likes, as long as he's prepared to sit up til three in the morning listening to her complain.

Rhohypnol has revolutionised the art of seduction since then.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think @Rev used to be ‘Voi-Vod’. I’m pretty sure it was the name of a death metal band. I’ve only heard mention of Flinty, and someone called Catwoman.

There are probably a hundred if I think long enough. Ducunti, Brothers Quim, he turned up again a year or two ago. 
 Remember Hector? He used to log in once a month absolutely pissed and spew venom at @Ape™️

Going back to circa 2009 there used to be a cunt who claimed to be Kerry Katona's driver and used to write long posts about her.

59 minutes ago, scotty said:

I know how the cunt feels.

36 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Going back to circa 2009 there used to be a cunt who claimed to be Kerry Katona's driver and used to write long posts about her.

Fuck me , they must have been more boring than my posts .The poor cunt .

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Why is it better to have a shit than to have sex? 

When you have a shit, it doesn’t need to be cuddled afterwards.