CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lovely Cash...

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

On a recent trip to France I was shocked by the taste of a peach .It actually tasted of a peach .In the uk we get all the shit mainland Europeans wouldn't put up with .Shit bread , shit veg , shit fruit ,Shit tasteless grown in chemicals tomatoes  and Its not just shitty supermarkets like Lidl and Aldi who sell utter crap , there's a reason it's cheap .Indian owned Asda , crap ,no surprise there ,  Morrisons crap , tesco and sainsbury tasteless crap .A French man would not accept the shite we are forced to eat in the UK. I blame the illegals personally. 

I’m a Frenchman, elc, and I couldn’t agree more. True. It’s the tomate!.. the most wonderful thing in the world. Tastes of fucking nothing in this hole. I’ve been celebrating the asparagus for the past couple of months here in Masseube, and I’m a bit drunk this evening. 

18 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

On a recent trip to France I was shocked by the taste of a peach .It actually tasted of a peach .In the uk we get all the shit mainland Europeans wouldn't put up with .Shit bread , shit veg , shit fruit ,Shit tasteless grown in chemicals tomatoes  and Its not just shitty supermarkets like Lidl and Aldi who sell utter crap , there's a reason it's cheap .Indian owned Asda , crap ,no surprise there ,  Morrisons crap , tesco and sainsbury tasteless crap .A French man would not accept the shite we are forced to eat in the UK. I blame the illegals personally. 

It's another example of 1066 syndrome.  Who are we to complain?   We aren't citizens.  Wecare subjects.  There is no written down constitution or Bill of Rights in the UK.  The air above our heads and the ground under our feet doesn’t belong to us.  It belongs to the 1066 mob of gangsters.  The Buccleahs and the Westminsters the Windsors.  Freehold is meaningless.   Yiur vote is meaningless.   It is the choice between two unwiped shitty arse cheeks that hold up a fake system. The others won't and will never get in.   They'll be Corbynised. 

48 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The UK has some of the best seasonal produce in the world, especially if you purchase it from artisanal, independent distributors. However, as it sounds as if you subsist upon value tins of fruit in syrup, chopped tomatoes and Princes chicken curry, is it any wonder that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about?

Other than you, the only people who don't agree with me are pretentious, nouveau-riche cunts like @Frank who believe that €65 jars of some French offal drowned in garlic constitutes the height of culinary sophistication. 

Much the same as you, he's a stupid old bastard who hasn't got a clue what he's going on about.

• Like 4

Guest entitled little cunt
44 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m a Frenchman, elc, and I couldn’t agree more. True. It’s the tomate!.. the most wonderful thing in the world. Tastes of fucking nothing in this hole. I’ve been celebrating the asparagus for the past couple of months here in Masseube, and I’m a bit drunk this evening. 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The UK has some of the best seasonal produce in the world, especially if you purchase it from artisanal, independent distributors. However, as it sounds as if you subsist upon value tins of fruit in syrup, chopped tomatoes and Princes chicken curry, is it any wonder that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about?

Other than you, the only people who don't agree with me are pretentious, nouveau-riche cunts like @Frank who believe that €65 jars of some French offal drowned in garlic constitutes the height of culinary sophistication. 

Much the same as you, he's a stupid old bastard who hasn't got a clue what he's going on about.

How odd. I am complaining about the quality of everyday food that most people buy and comparing it with the quality of everyday food in mainland Europe  which is far better .I  lived and worked all over Europe but  mainly France for 20 years so although not an expert I'm in a pretty good position to judge. You automatically become aggressive and insulting because of what you have decided I am without knowing anything about me  whatsoever.Its a perceived fabrication concocted within your rather over  fertile imagination. I am very lucky to live in a lovely place with a very good farm shop full of local seasonal produce which I agree is far better than supermarket shit .However , I still believe it to be inferior to what's availiable in mainland Europe. I dont think you're  an idiot , nor do I think you ignorant .I have a difference of opinion. As far as I'm aware that is still legal in the UK,  for the time being anyway .

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Very nice to.You seem quite civilised Frank  , apart from being French obviously .

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's another example of 1066 syndrome.  Who are we to complain?   We aren't citizens.  Wecare subjects.  There is no written down constitution or Bill of Rights in the UK.  The air above our heads and the ground under our feet doesn’t belong to us.  It belongs to the 1066 mob of gangsters.  The Buccleahs and the Westminsters the Windsors.  Freehold is meaningless.   Yiur vote is meaningless.   It is the choice between two unwiped shitty arse cheeks that hold up a fake system. The others won't and will never get in.   They'll be Corbynised. 

Or do we get what we deserve ?

18 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You automatically become aggressive and insulting because of what you have decided I am without knowing anything about me.

Decs is aggressive and insulting towards everyone on here, what makes you think he'd treat you any differently? He has a lot of anger to offload, which is understandable given that he resides in Norfolk.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, scotty said:

Decs is aggressive and insulting towards everyone on here, what makes you think he'd treat you any differently? He has a lot of anger to offload, which is understandable given that he resides in Norfolk.

Imagine how Harold and ELC would react to Decs, Bubba, Stickers and Quincy in attack formation the way they were in 2016. 
 Crucifixion’s a doddle.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine how Harold and ELC would react to Decs, Bubba, Stickers and Quincy in attack formation the way they were in 2016. 
 Crucifixion’s a doddle.

They were still tame compared to the Blanco, Rothers, etc years Eric. Before your time, and I only caught the tail end of that era, but comparing the team you refer to with those heavies is like comparing today's Premier League show ponies with the Leeds and Chelseas of the 1970s. 

48 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Very nice to.You seem quite civilised Frank  , apart from being French obviously .

Frank is about as French as the stream of Withers’ warm spunk (50%German Panzer Commander/50% buggered Canada goose) currently leaking  (rather like the dribbles on Stephen Hawkings chin) out of the collapsed bomb crater where his arsehole used to be.
Frank is a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Or do we get what we deserve ?

They (Them) say under a democracy we get what we deserve, but it's not a democracy is it?  Because both arse cheeks are chasing the same centre ground there isn't much to vote for on policy.   We merely vote on competency hoping that the otherside will do better but the other side was voted out before the same reason.  It's a right merry go round and I think average Joe and Jill have had enough but are too lazy and too ignorant to do anything about changing it.  They had a chance in 2016 to vote for proportional representation or at least a change towards that and didn't bother to vote.   We still have unelected Lords for fucks sake.  In 21st century!   They're thinking of landing on the moon or going to Mars and we have fucking Dukes and Earls and fucking Princrs and Queens.   It's a cunts paradise in this country. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Crucifixion’s a doddle.

Christ I wished I was alive then. I’d like to think I’d have been twatted and then learned… unlike this bunch of shitcunts we’re now stuck with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

You automatically become aggressive and insulting because of what you have decided I am without knowing anything about me  whatsoever.

Hang about, weren't you having a go at @Ape™️ the other night, calling him a Gen Z, without knowing him or anything about him, like his age for example? You claimed I play the victim yet you blatantly are.

You talk so much shit every day here, you forget most of it the next day, you thick fucking cunt. Why don't you shove a Marrow (French of course) up your arse and fuck off. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scotty said:

They were still tame compared to the Blanco, Rothers, etc years Eric. Before your time, and I only caught the tail end of that era, but comparing the team you refer to with those heavies is like comparing today's Premier League show ponies with the Leeds and Chelseas of the 1970s. 

I know Blanco. He’s here occasionally as @Carl Sway these days. 
 He’s resilient but I wouldn’t say formidable. No idea who Rothers was. I miss Nobgobbler.

23 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hang about, weren't you having a go at @Ape™️ the other night, calling him a Gen Z, without knowing him or anything about him, like his age for example? You claimed I play the victim yet you blatantly are.

You talk so much shit every day here, you forget most of it the next day, you thick fucking cunt. Why don't you shove a Marrow (French of course) up your arse and fuck off. 

Can’t be arsed anymore, Raas. The site is polluted by cunts such as this. It’s embarrassing log on. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frank said:

Twat grooming ‘Twas ever thus.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s resilient but I wouldn’t say formidable. No idea who Rothers was. I miss Nobgobbler.

SumCuntFromRotherham, among other names. Also, Voevod and Flinty were decent value if memory serves. Nobgobbler was good too, I'd forgotten her. 

On reflection, Voevod might have been the Rev's previous incarnation. 🤔 No doubt Baws will enlighten me.

1 minute ago, scotty said:

SumCuntFromRotherham, among other names. Also, Voevod and Flinty were decent value if memory serves. Nobgobbler was good too, I'd forgotten her. 

Boring yesteryear cunt. Remember Tomorrow’s World and Blue Peter? Cunt.

24 minutes ago, scotty said:

On reflection, Voevod might have been the Rev's previous incarnation. 🤔 No doubt Baws will enlighten me.

I think @Rev used to be ‘Voi-Vod’. I’m pretty sure it was the name of a death metal band. I’ve only heard mention of Flinty, and someone called Catwoman.

There are probably a hundred if I think long enough. Ducunti, Brothers Quim, he turned up again a year or two ago. 
 Remember Hector? He used to log in once a month absolutely pissed and spew venom at @Ape™️

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So do I. I was away for a long time and when I got back she was gone. Any idea?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You've embarrassed yourself .You horrible  little grass.

He can't help it, like all BLM Windrush cunts, they start whining when somebody else gives them a poke in the ribs, as opposed to a knife in the ribs.