CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lovely Cash...

Cash, don't you love it? I do. I love seeing a pile of cash... Cash gives you anonymity, you know, for when you want to buy the Mrs a surprise gift, or, for when you want to pay for a brass without it showing up on the bank statement, not that I'd do anything like that mind. I sometimes get better prices on things by offering cash and not requiring a receipt... lovely cash, don't you love it? I'm a generous man and like to give a cash tip, directly to the waiter/waitress instead of said tip added to my bill only for the owner to keep and not give the staff. Cash is King, I bet one of the notes in your pocket was used to sniff a line of some tarts arse... Cash, don't you love it? Give me more cash. 

The point here is the increasing amount of cunt businesses refusing my ill gotten cash... You fucking cunts. 

You'd think in this recession we're in businesses would grab whatever money they can... cash or card, who gives a fuck. Any business that refuses any of my notes with the (soon to be dead) King on them can go fuck themselves. I'm boycotting all card only businesses unless it's online. 

Will any of you join me?

Please keep this serious thread on topic, this is going to affect all of us. 

Raas. 

• Like 2

Guest entitled little cunt
1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Cash, don't you love it? I do. I love seeing a pile of cash... Cash gives you anonymity, you know, for when you want to buy the Mrs a surprise gift, or, for when you want to pay for a brass without it showing up on the bank statement, not that I'd do anything like that mind. I sometimes get better prices on things by offering cash and not requiring a receipt... lovely cash, don't you love it? I'm a generous man and like to give a cash tip, directly to the waiter/waitress instead of said tip added to my bill only for the owner to keep and not give the staff. Cash is King, I bet one of the notes in your pocket was used to sniff a line of some tarts arse... Cash, don't you love it? Give me more cash. 

The point here is the increasing amount of cunt businesses refusing my ill gotten cash... You fucking cunts. 

You'd think in this recession we're in businesses would grab whatever money they can... cash or card, who gives a fuck. Any business that refuses any of my notes with the (soon to be dead) King on them can go fuck themselves. I'm boycotting all card only businesses unless it's online. 

Will any of you join me?

Please keep this serious thread on topic, this is going to affect all of us. 

Raas. 

I'd pay cash to have you eliminated .

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The cunt only deals in cash, because smackheads don't (usually) have credit cards.

59 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

35 minutes ago, and said:

The cunt only deals in cash, because smackheads don't (usually) have credit cards.

You can both consider yourself reported for threats of violence and thread derailment. Useless cunts. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You can both consider yourself reported for threats of violence and thread derailment. Useless cunts. 

😢😢😢

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I shall have a word with Emperor Farage and see if I can get a protection detail assigned to you. Would you like me to apply for a place of safety order?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I shall have a word with Emperor Farage and see if I can get a protection detail assigned to you. Would you like me to apply for a place of safety order?

That pair of Muppets seem to have nothing better to do than respond to my every post, Eric. I think I might need a place of safety... I'll pay cash. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, and said:

Smackheads usually have someone else's credit card .. remember those two smackheads who "won" the lotto with a stolen card?

2 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Smackheads usually have someone else's credit card .. remember those two smackheads who "won" the lotto with a stolen card?

Where are they now?

14 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

I beg your pardon. 

39 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

what's your position on the transition towards a cashless society?

Soon, you'll be transitioning to the opposite sex (whatever that may be).

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Kill yourself.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

elc, what's your position on the transition towards a cashless society? Are you able to comment without mentioning Gen Z or the illegals?

Probably not , no. Illegals are cunts  as are most gen z.Sorry .

12 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Wasn't that Ape and OCR.

Those fuckers at Santander have recently updated their App software to require 2FA but unfortunately when I set the account up 3 years ago I used my work mobile as the primary number so, I can't access the sodding account anymore using the mobile app. Well fuck you, you fucking Spick cunts I'm off to Nationwide. I get a £200 switching bonus too. Don't panic, I have two other current accounts so Manor BigBollocks can still keep the home bar well stocked for the Euros.

22 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You've embarrassed yourself .You horrible  little grass.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He did make a right cunt of himself. No one likes a grass.

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That pair of Muppets seem to have nothing better to do than respond to my every post, Eric. I think I might need a place of safety... I'll pay cash. 

You've spent the last 2 months obsessed with incessant criticism of anything and everything I've posted and trying your best to get me thrown off the site . Now you behave like a victim .I think people , most of whom you've insulted beyond the realms of this site will realise just what a duplicitous "verbose " narc grass   you are .

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's because we love you .

In the EU businesses must accept cash.   It is illegal to refuse cash.  

Is this another of the freedoms from EU that we gained in Brexit? 

Only Wild West Britain. 

On a related topic:  has anyone noticed the abysmal quality of our fruit in the UK and the increased reliance on imports?   I noticed good old carrots are bought in from France in both Sainsburys and Morrisons.  

But what gets my goat is the peach.  It should be the king of soft fruits.  In Greece peaches at this time of the year are like footballs, weigh heavy and drip with juice.   I'm not even going to describe the miserable UK peach.  You know what I mean.   A bunch of grapes of mediocre tadte and size cost a fortune.  Decent grapes are almost unobtainable.  Probably Fortnum or Harrods is the only place that has them.   Oranges and Clems have perceptibly declined in quality over the last few years to the point where they are shriveled up ghosts of what a gpod orange should be.   Likewise melons.  Is it an optical illusion?  But the cunts have got smaller. 

I need fruity types on the Corner to discuss this phenomenon.  Am I fucking wrong or right?  Are we all being taken for cunts by the supermarkets? 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

In the EU businesses must accept cash.   It is illegal to refuse cash.  

Is this another of the freedoms from EU that we gained in Brexit? 

Only Wild West Britain. 

On a related topic:  has anyone noticed the abysmal quality of our fruit in the UK and the increased reliance on imports?   I noticed good old carrots are bought in from France in both Sainsburys and Morrisons.  

But what gets my goat is the peach.  It should be the king of soft fruits.  In Greece peaches at this time of the year are like footballs, weigh heavy and drip with juice.   I'm not even going to describe the miserable UK peach.  You know what I mean.   A bunch of grapes of mediocre tadte and size cost a fortune.  Decent grapes are almost unobtainable.  Probably Fortnum or Harrods is the only place that has them.   Oranges and Clems have perceptibly declined in quality over the last few years to the point where they are shriveled up ghosts of what a gpod orange should be.   Likewise melons.  Is it an optical illusion?  But the cunts have got smaller. 

I need fruity types on the Corner to discuss this phenomenon.  Am I fucking wrong or right?  Are we all being taken for cunts by the supermarkets? 

On a recent trip to France I was shocked by the taste of a peach .It actually tasted of a peach .In the uk we get all the shit mainland Europeans wouldn't put up with .Shit bread , shit veg , shit fruit ,Shit tasteless grown in chemicals tomatoes  and Its not just shitty supermarkets like Lidl and Aldi who sell utter crap , there's a reason it's cheap .Indian owned Asda , crap ,no surprise there ,  Morrisons crap , tesco and sainsbury tasteless crap .A French man would not accept the shite we are forced to eat in the UK. I blame the illegals personally.