CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FARAGE IS A RIGHT CUNT

16 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oi, Big Bollock. 

What a day of sport today... I'm currently watching the British Grand Prix qualifying and then England Vs Switzerland. I'm carving delicious Spanish Jamón and washing it down with Henry Westons vintage cider, could life get any better? I'm not sure,  what do you think about that then?

Pairing Jamon with fucking cider? Jesus Christ, get down the off-licence and pick up a bottle of Pedro Ximinez sherry. Cider should only be accompanied with stale crisps from a park bench.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Pairing Jamon with fucking cider? Jesus Christ, get down the off-licence and pick up a bottle of Pedro Ximinez sherry. Cider should only be accompanied with stale crisps from a park bench.

Hark at Mr sophistication... Everyone (except poofters) knows that sherry is only for Christmas, Big Bollock. The cold cider went down a treat, strong as well (8.2%). Whilst we're on the subject of pairing alcohol and food, when you said you were using cherry cola as a mixer, what alcohol was the cherry cola mixed with and what food was your drink paired with? I'm guessing co-op whisky and a curry? 

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hark at Mr sophistication... Everyone (except poofters) knows that sherry is only for Christmas, Big Bollock. The cold cider went down a treat, strong as well (8.2%). Whilst we're on the subject of pairing alcohol and food, when you said you were using cherry cola as a mixer, what alcohol was the cherry cola mixed with and what food was your drink paired with? I'm guessing co-op whisky and a curry? 

I bet that your "cider" was Barrs appleade.

55 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

I have never liked Twix or the kind of people who would like it.

It's the only 'meal' for the stabby, street corner, rice & peas cunts, when they're out on the prowl.

14 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What a poster you are, keep raising standards, and. 

Thanks, I try, which is a lot more than you seem to manage with your @Wolfie written copy & paste nonsense.

• Like 1

Trouble with Nige is that his repetitive “send the buggers back” mantra , if successful , will mean that you won’t be able to get a taxi anywhere. I laughed out loud at his “faux” outrage upon hearing that some of his supporters wanted to use channel day trippers as target practice. Imagine that, Reform party supporters with dubious views on Johnny Foreigner? Who’d have thought it?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The alcohol was Balmuir blended scotch whisky from Lidl - there's no point using anything better with a cherry cola mixer. You can pair it with any crap food you want but in answer to your question, the food I had it paired with, from memory, was roast beef*

(*flavour Monster Munch, grab bag)

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Our skins maybe white but our souls are dark chocolate.  Fuck off. 

Harold, you chatterbox cunt. Have you seen @entitled little cunt lurking about yet? He's due back here anytime now, after his daft self destruction mode got the better of him, resulting in his coolering. I've no doubt the spastic has dreamt up 74 new nominations in his week off to harass us all with on his return.

I don't about you but I want him dead. 

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Trouble with Nige is that his repetitive “send the buggers back” mantra , if successful , will mean that you won’t be able to get a taxi anywhere. I laughed out loud at his “faux” outrage upon hearing that some of his supporters wanted to use channel day trippers as target practice. Imagine that, Reform party supporters with dubious views on Johnny Foreigner? Who’d have thought it?

I am glad he won as hopefully people will see what a self centered dopey cunt he is .. the problem is that a lot of cunts read and believe what the Daily Mail and Daily Daily Express tell them.

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I’ve never understood the snobbery and connoisseur culture surrounding alcohol. 
 When all’s said and done, there’s no sophisticated way to shit the bed.

Guest entitled little cunt
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

I'd like to see Farage raped by three big black men

Rat

The level of illegals and savages roaming the country its quite probable. 

2 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I am glad he won as hopefully people will see what a self centered dopey cunt he is .. the problem is that a lot of cunts read and believe what the Daily Mail and Daily Daily Express tell them.

If only the fucktards you have to share your world with were as well read as yourself .eh?

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you chatterbox cunt. Have you seen @entitled little cunt lurking about yet? He's due back here anytime now, after his daft self destruction mode got the better of him, resulting in his coolering. I've no doubt the spastic has dreamt up 74 new nominations in his week off to harass us all with on his return.

I don't about you but I want him dead. 

I've a Voodoo doll of you .

2 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

hopefully people will see what a self centered dopey cunt he is .

Careful what you wish for.

Oh sorry, everyone’s known what a self centred dopey cunt you are for years.

Just now, Prints Harry said:

Is that a question?

No, I was being sarcastic. 

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve never understood the snobbery and connoisseur culture surrounding alcohol. 
 When all’s said and done, there’s no sophisticated way to shit the bed.

Russia abandoned all pretense long ago. In the late eighties when Gorbachev elevated the culture to lighter and more sophisticated boozing, the economy collapse.

They quickly reversed the course.

'In 1982, taxes levied directly on the sale of alcohol accounted for between 12 and 13 percent of government revenue plus an additional 0.6-0.7 percent gained from the production and trade of the stuff (15). The government also made bank off of the turnover tax (a Soviet scheme implemented in by the NEP reforms similar to a VAT tax) on ingredients used by places that make alcohol to produce liquor (16). In 1979, alcohol accounted for 25.4 billion out of 65 billion roubles in turnover tax revenue (17). So, as a result of Gorbachev’s campaign, state revenues plummeted. In 1986, government income from alcohol dropped by a quarter, translating to a 3.5 percent reduction in budget revenue, or equivalent to almost 60 percent of the Soviet health budget.'