CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FARAGE IS A RIGHT CUNT

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Quite likely. They are not pontooning the migrants here to sit idly around.
The freshly cooked pan-European war will need a lot of meat. The naive fuckers have no idea what’s ahead of them and keep coming like moths to light. On a promise of free unicorns and zillions of virgins, they will dance to any tune the uber masters play. Clearly, nobody told them that the masters are all white super fascist and their arses a collateral for money printing.

OH

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

now the people of Jaywick have a voice - nazi bastard

Is Jess Phillips your mum, or are you genuinely just a massive fucking stupid fucking cunt? Serious question.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn’t like him as a DJ, but I quite liked ‘Pop-Quiz’.

Although to be honest, I preferred the one who played Frank Butcher in Eastenders.

Hair by Billy.   By appointment.  (walk ins welcome) 🙂 

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I like the way she's gone to the effort of putting earrings in, like sprinkling the shittiest dog turd you ever saw with glitter.

You subconsciously remembered the ‘Shitter-Glitter’ from Viz.

56 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I bought one, together with the quim-trim and clag-gone. A buy 2 get 1 free deal.

Oi, Big Bollock. 

What a day of sport today... I'm currently watching the British Grand Prix qualifying and then England Vs Switzerland. I'm carving delicious Spanish Jamón and washing it down with Henry Westons vintage cider, could life get any better? I'm not sure,  what do you think about that then?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oi, Big Bollock. 

What a day of sport today... I'm currently watching the British Grand Prix qualifying and then England Vs Switzerland. I'm carving delicious Spanish Jamón and washing it down with Henry Westons vintage cider, could life get any better? I'm not sure,  what do you think about that then?

It’s 4.30pm, Raas. This cunt’s that leathered he’d probably try to carve the cider and drink the jamón. lol.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s 4.30pm, Raas. This cunt’s that leathered he’d probably try to carve the cider and drink the jamón. lol.

You can call someone a cunt, but report me to Mrs Roots when I do you?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oi, Big Bollock. 

You could be washing it down with bleach, that would make life better for the rest of us.

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oi, Big Bollock. 

Novax Djokovic (the GOAT) is currently answering your question with a big fat ‘YES’.

Matt Hancock is still odds on to  go down in history though as the BCOAT.

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Novax Djokovic (the GOAT) is currently answering your question with a big fat ‘YES’.

Matt Hancock is still odds on to  go down in history though as the BCOAT.

What an inspiration Novax was during the COVID era of hell. I remember the Australians deciding to remove his Visa because he wasn't vaccinated. Did you know they flew @Mrs Roops out there to advise them before making the decision? She was then flown (1st class of course) to India to advise the Government on its economic growth strategy for the year ahead. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What an inspiration Novax was during the COVID era of hell. I remember the Australians deciding to remove his Visa because he wasn't vaccinated. Did you know they flew @Mrs Roops out there to advise them before making the decision? She was then flown (1st class of course) to India to advise the Government on its economic growth strategy for the year ahead. 

Then, according to her, she brought a load of Keralan duskies back in her Louis Vuitton luggage, to work in a factory ‘south of Dublin’…which is on the banks of the Zambezi River. Silly fucking cuntess cunt.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oi, Big Bollock. 

... and a Twix. 

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Eddie went with her (obviously economy class as a junior staff member). One of my trusted contacts has told me he’s aware of an (unverified) photo of them both in some sort of fisting situation, with the Taj Mahal in the background. There’s also a ‘BBC fact checked’ fully verified video of Ed in the ‘eat as much as you like’ buffet at the ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ landfill site.

How the other half live eh?

• Like 1