CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FARAGE IS A RIGHT CUNT

We caused Ukraine.   Somebody's got to put it out there in the arena.   Iraq was the truth wasn't it?   The two dirty arse cheeks tories and labour were clenched together on that too.  All fucking lies, £20 billion, soldiers lives, fucking terrorist counter attacks starting with Kings X, ISIS, still a fucking mess... 

Now the SAME Yankee game in Europe and we are dragged into it like sheep with alarming consequences. 

Good on Nigel.   Come on Trump to sort it out. 

(title changed to accommodate Ape's childish criticisms) 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

We caused Ukraine.   Somebody's got to put it out there in the arena.   Iraq was the truth wasn't it?   The two dirty arse cheeks tories and labour were clenched together on that too.  All fucking lies, £20 billion, soldiers lives, fucking terrorist counter attacks starting with Kings X, ISIS, still a fucking mess... 

Now the SAME Yankee game in Europe and we are dragged into it like sheep with alarming consequences. 

Fucking hell - here we go again. So your nomination, naming the cunts if the world, is “FARAGE IS RIGHT”. You and your dopey sidekick just don’t seem to be able to grasp the concept of this site, and are (ab)using it to post any old political and racist bollocks that pop into your idiotic minds. You make me fucking sick.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Fucking hell - here we go again. So your nomination, naming the cunts if the world, is “FARAGE IS RIGHT”. You and your dopey sidekick just don’t seem to be able to grasp the concept of this site, and are (ab)using it to post any old political and racist bollocks that pop into your idiotic minds. You make me fucking sick.

Nom yourself then. 

Guest entitled little cunt
9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

That's rather verbose of you .You're becoming lackadaisical and too  repetitive. Improve your act , we all know you have qualities .Your level of cuntyness is far in advance of most so use it to the best of your abilities .A simple fuck off and die just doesn't cut it .It's so typical of the lazy , unimaginative and quite honestly,  the substandard level of social critique so popular today .

• ChildeHarold changed the title to FARAGE IS A RIGHT CUNT
53 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You're up early Mong-boy, are you off to stand in the middle of a field twiddling with your joystick under the guise of flying your model Bloo Funder.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Now that I’m homies with ‘The Nige’, I can assure you that I will draw his attention to this. Harold’s name will be going on the list.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now that I’m homies with ‘The Nige’, I can assure you that I will draw his attention to this. Harold’s name will be going on the list.

Your name will also be going  on zee list , what is it ?

Don't tell him Harold!!

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

(title changed to accommodate Ape's childish criticisms) 

The Hero comedian zselensky cunt is now recruiting 60  year old men and kids  as cannon fodder. They have gangs that kidnap men and boys  to send to the front line .Sounds familiar to those who know their WW2 history. Men who refuse to fight are now living in fear unable to walk the streets .He is a desperate man , I'm surprised that by this stage he isn't walking around in a long grey coat , hands behind his back with a pronounced parkinsons shake .To think western leaders shake hands with the cunt is sickening. Farage is totally correct .Ape isn't. 

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Farage is totally correct .Ape isn't. 

@Ape™️ is correct at least twice a day, a bit like a stopped clock, he doesn't change, he's always the same, but time moves on around him. 🕰️

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The Hero comedian zselensky cunt is now recruiting 60  year old men and kids  as cannon fodder. They have gangs that kidnap men and boys  to send to the front line .Sounds familiar to those who know their WW2 history. Men who refuse to fight are now living in fear unable to walk the streets .He is a desperate man , I'm surprised that by this stage he isn't walking around in a long grey coat , hands behind his back with a pronounced parkinsons shake .To think western leaders shake hands with the cunt is sickening. Farage is totally correct .Ape isn't. 

Whatever the other parties promise it is fake compared with this central lie.   Clearly if any third party started fucking around in Mexico we'd be in a nuclear stand off like 1961.  So please the two 'S' s Sushit and Stashit are fucking waltzing us into WW3. 

25 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eee aaaalways says stupid shit like that.

She ain't worth it !!

On 22/06/2024 at 14:14, Eric Cuntman said:

I amk voting for Raddish Sunhat who isw destined to be our new PM - not Keira

46 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I amk voting for Raddish Sunhat who isw destined to be our new PM - not Keira

I don’t like Raddish Sunhat ProfB. His head is big and his body is small, like a little brown Subbuteo player. 
And his haircut says: “bully me!”

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unless Sir Nige’ merges reform with the conservatives and gets elected party leader. 

He's leaving it a bit late .

19 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

He's leaving it a bit late .

Playing the long game. He’s set to win a seat here with a forecast 50-60% majority. That makes him an appealing prospect to a party like the conservatives who have lost public confidence due to perceptions of them being soft on immigration, which is the worm turner for this woke shit. 
 If the conservatives shack up with reform, he’s got four years to manoeuvre himself into the top spot. Not difficult when he’s clearly brighter than 99% of parliament. 
 Don’t worry. Britain will be alwhite by 2029.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Playing the long game. He’s set to win a seat here with a forecast 50-60% majority. That makes him an appealing prospect to a party like the conservatives who have lost public confidence due to perceptions of them being soft on immigration, which is the worm turner for this woke shit. 
 If the conservatives shack up with reform, he’s got four years to manoeuvre himself into the top spot. Not difficult when he’s clearly brighter than 99% of parliament. 

I fucking hope you're right and I haven't been impoverished by that big titted  northern smoking chav Raynor  by then.I'm one of the ones  she and her cohorts  fucking hates .

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I fucking hope you're right and I haven't been impoverished by that big titted  northern smoking chav Raynor  by then.I'm one of the ones  she and her cohorts  fucking hates .

I support the Yanks every inch of the way .. Got any gum chum?

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite likely. They are not pontooning the migrants here to sit idly around.
The freshly cooked pan-European war will need a lot of meat. The naive fuckers have no idea what’s ahead of them and keep coming like moths to light. On a promise of free unicorns and zillions of virgins, they will dance to any tune the uber masters play. Clearly, nobody told them that the masters are all white super fascist and their arses a collateral for money printing.