CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prackash Hindujas banged up

Guest entitled little cunt

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Direct Line Car Insurance Dear.  Pick up the phone. 

Michael Dinner. 

... and a Mars Bar. 

Michael Winner; typical fucking kike schyster.  By his own admission, used to nick bath towels and robes from the luxury hotels he stayed at. 

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We slag off the frogs, but at least they had the bollocks to get rid of their royal family and their aristo sycophants, which we should have done at the same time. Instead, our society has grown into a huge bunch of forelock tugging serfs who camp out for three days in makeshift tents just to see a flash of them as they speed past in their coaches "ooh did you see that Ethel, the princess of Wales smiled at me. Ooh ain't she luvverly. Just loik the gal next door. Chim chimmory chim chimmory chim chim  charoo". They can stick their little plastic union jack flags up their snatches

Dickie Arbiter is a cunt 

The frogs have only temporarily got rid of their royals. In my estimation, old families are still running the show everywhere and the general public looks on at their shenanigans with much admiration. But what else can you expect?

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I do that.  But Travelodge and Ibis. 

Is that because of the skidmarks ?

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I nick the sugar satchits from McDonalds.

I like to nick millions of pounds from the taxpayer .

His Majesty King Charles and Queen Camilla .(is that a sausage down her frock or is she just pleased to see her favourite race horse ).

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A "like" duly awarded, purely for the astronomical turn of phrase. 

Denser than tidally locked neutron stars.

Do you like Uranus probed .I expect a like or are you discrimatory. 

16 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The binary spastics are orbiting again - watching (and licking) each other’s arses. Solidarity for spackers!

I can't believe you actually could be bothered to do that .Its worrying , for you I mean.I do really think you should seek some help .

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Exactly, if it's not glued down take it. 

Shoplifting was once  a fine art , an  elegant slight of hand and the lightest of touches .Now it's just a load of Smelly  Albanians stuffing mince up their skirts or darkies being spun around in sports shops .Everything is so shit now.My eyes ache for the sight of  beauty.  

46 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Everyone takes the piss when I nick all those little coffee sachets but they come in handy when I run out. 

I used to own a B&B , the most annoying things were those who nicked all the tea and coffee , piss on the floor and bizarrely I had a couple stay , she must have been a bit of a squirter .The mattress was fucking soaked the dirty fucking bitch , I did say and they both looked very sheepish. That was another new mattress. 

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Shoplifting was once  a fine art , an  elegant slight of hand and the lightest of touches .Now it's just a load of Smelly  Albanians stuffing mince up their skirts or darkies being spun around in sports shops .Everything is so shit now.My eyes ache for the sight of  beauty.  

Sorry I thought you said shirtlifting and I’ve forgot what I was going to say.

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry I thought you said shirtlifting and I’ve forgot what I was going to say.

Filthy pig.

51 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Mr Rigsby?

Leonard Rossiter had the best comedic timing .

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's a wonder Roumania hasn't gone through the lockers in Germany stealing stuff.  Cunts supreme of Europe.   

10 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a wonder Roumania hasn't gone through the lockers in Germany stealing stuff.  Cunts supreme of Europe.   

Kick off was late , one of the cunts was seen running off ,  a really fucking ugly baby and plastic cup in hand with the ball tucked under her arm.

21 hours ago, White Cunt said:

The frogs have only temporarily got rid of their royals. In my estimation, old families are still running the show everywhere and the general public looks on at their shenanigans with much admiration. But what else can you expect?

It is much the same in Germany and Italy, the Greeks sold theirs to the UK but really the Greek royal family was a mix of Danish and German anyway, I don't think that there was actually any real Greek blood in them .. the wonderful thing is that the UK does have a purely English royal family.

10 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Kick off was late , one of the cunts was seen running off ,  a really fucking ugly baby and plastic cup in hand with the ball tucked under her arm.

The hugging scam.  The offering sex scam.  The cunts have raped Europe and Oxford Street.