CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prackash Hindujas banged up

Guest entitled little cunt

Is he the richest man in the uk ?, who knows , who cares.The great thing is he's been banged up along with his missus  for 4.5 years in Switzerland. The mal treatment of servants no less .Paying them appittance and that appitance   pain in rupees,  keeping them under virtual house arrest and over working them.In the UK the cunt would be given a knighthood because he's mates with those who can make a difference for a man like him.Not so in sunny Switzerland 🇨🇭 .I cant help but get the feeling the swiss loved every moment of it and made the point that  behaviour similar to an uncivilised barbarian will not be tolerated. Banged up, no fucking about. What a silly horrible little man .I do wonder if his money will make a difference in the Swiss penal system, I hope not .Is Rishi's phone ringing off the table ?Perhaps .

24 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Is he the richest man in the uk ?, who knows , who cares.The great thing is he's been banged up along with his missus  for 4.5 years in Switzerland. The mal treatment of servants no less .Paying them appittance and that appitance   pain in rupees,  keeping them under virtual house arrest and over working them.In the UK the cunt would be given a knighthood because he's mates with those who can make a difference for a man like him.Not so in sunny Switzerland 🇨🇭 .I cant help but get the feeling the swiss loved every moment of it and made the point that  behaviour similar to an uncivilised barbarian will not be tolerated. Banged up, no fucking about. What a silly horrible little man .I do wonder if his money will make a difference in the Swiss penal system, I hope not .Is Rishi's phone ringing off the table ?Perhaps .

Britain is the land of the uneducated servile slob whose ethnicity has been watered down by his colonial masters since 1066.  Stripped of any culture, folklore, folk dancing, songs, that was all eradicated by the Victorians the machine age has done the rest.   Fucked by an inadequate education system and regional poverty.  It's becoming a total land of cunts run by cunts - barbaric.  Even the football is shit. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

How did he make his money? 

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

How did he make his money? 

No doubt in some ethically redundant manner like the rest of the cunts .They'd happily sell the world into slavery as long as they can be kings. Cunts git rich making zyklon B or throw people off land they've farmed for generations and turn it into an open cast mine down  to the cunt who kills and exports endangered species for cunt Chinese to try to put a bit of life into their flaccid cocks .Humans are cunts , some bigger than others and I reckon Mr.Hindujas and his missus  are  of the very  large variety. 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And Curly-Wurlies aren’t as big as they used to be.

Rolo's are pathetic .They're now the size of a shirt button and the chocolate is so thin it's actually a miracle it can be applied in such tiny amounts .Those who oversee shrinkflation should be hung by the neck until dead .

55 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Britain is the land of the uneducated servile slob whose ethnicity has been watered down by his colonial masters since 1066.  Stripped of any culture, folklore, folk dancing, songs, that was all eradicated by the Victorians the machine age has done the rest.   Fucked by an inadequate education system and regional poverty.  It's becoming a total land of cunts run by cunts - barbaric.  Even the football is shit. 

The way the cunts drive is so cunty .Horrible fuck wits .The cunts on bicycles think they're Rambo in lycra , fucking militant cunts .Its since that Chinese  flu shitty bollox.They were all crying into their soup because  granny expired , the fact she was off with fairies and 96 didn't come into it .They didn't seem that fussed after probate  and they started fighting tooth and nail over what old gran had accumulated .The cemetery in my village was busy , the cunts drove in driving a kia and left in a range rover .

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Another fascinating discussion between dumb and dumber - what a dull, bland, boring pair of fucking idiots. 

Sorry its not to your liking. Why dont you try posting a topic you believe will be of interest.? You really are becoming more pathetic,  its sad really , I miss  that  you're  no longer on the ball .You've become a rather tired old cliche of yourself complaining about anything because you dont quite  know what else to do .Have you thought about seeking some help ?

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The way the cunts drive is so cunty .Horrible fuck wits .The cunts on bicycles think they're Rambo in lycra , fucking militant cunts .Its since that Chinese  flu shitty bollox.They were all crying into their soup because  granny expired , the fact she was off with fairies and 96 didn't come into it .They didn't seem that fussed after probate  and they started fighting tooth and nail over what old gran had accumulated .The cemetery in my village was busy , the cunts drove in driving a kia and left in a range rover .

Calm down dear.  It's only an advert. 

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Sorry its not to your liking. Why dont you try posting a topic you believe will be of interest.? You really are becoming more pathetic,  its sad really , I miss  that  you're  no longer on the ball .You've become a rather tired old cliche of yourself complaining about anything because you dont quite  know what else to do .Have you thought about seeking some help ?

I haven't seen one nom off the cunt. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There was some shit about car washing a couple of months ago .Banal to the extreme. It gave me sleep apnea.

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Drives me mad it do

15 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

There was some shit about car washing a couple of months ago .Banal to the extreme. It gave me sleep apnea.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Drives me mad it do

The binary spastics are orbiting again - watching (and licking) each other’s arses. Solidarity for spackers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And Curly-Wurlies aren’t as big as they used to be.

Wagon Wheels are now the size of a sixpence, and Walkers "Crisps" ought to be sued for using the description in the plural. It's one large crisp and a bag of air. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

We slag off the frogs, but at least they had the bollocks to get rid of their royal family and their aristo sycophants, which we should have done at the same time. Instead, our society has grown into a huge bunch of forelock tugging serfs who camp out for three days in makeshift tents just to see a flash of them as they speed past in their coaches "ooh did you see that Ethel, the princess of Wales smiled at me. Ooh ain't she luvverly. Just loik the gal next door. Chim chimmory chim chimmory chim chim  charoo". They can stick their little plastic union jack flags up their snatches

Dickie Arbiter is a cunt 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Selling Christmas trees for me.

I think he sold strawberries and raspberries in lay-bys as well .

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We slag off the frogs, but at least they had the bollocks to get rid of their royal family and their aristo sycophants, which we should have done at the same time. Instead, our society has grown into a huge bunch of forelock tugging serfs who camp out for three days in makeshift tents just to see a flash of them as they speed past in their coaches "ooh did you see that Ethel, the princess of Wales smiled at me. Ooh ain't she luvverly. Just loik the gal next door. Chim chimmory chim chimmory chim chim  charoo". They can stick their little plastic union jack flags up their snatches

Dickie Arbiter is a cunt 

.Its white Mercedes syndrome. The bloke should know better for fucks sake. A punkawallah who's made a few quid should , you would have thought, found the idea of treating another as a lower species abhorrent. What a cunt .Typical. In Cyprus the uncivlised locals love to get a phillipino pet  slave they can treat like shit .50 years ago they were scratching around in the dust with fuckall now they have a white Mercedes thanks to selling their souls and half the island  to  Russians. The level of corruption in the judiciary,  the police and local government is astonishing and  that filters all the way  down to the general scumbags .They basically rip each other off as a matter of course. The transition from horse and cart to white Mercedes was rather too quick .Mr Hinduja is just another example of a plimsoll wearer in Gucci shoes .

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dickie Arbiter is a cunt 

This licking America's arse all time has to stop.  Even fucking Israel which is joined at the hip with the Pentagon exercises more independence. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

.Its white Mercedes syndrome. The bloke should know better for fucks sake. A punkawallah who's made a few quid should , you would have thought, found the idea of treating another as a lower species abhorrent. What a cunt .Typical. In Cyprus the uncivlised locals love to get a phillipino pet  slave they can treat like shit .50 years ago they were scratching around in the dust with fuckall now they have a white Mercedes thanks to selling their souls and half the island  to  Russians. The level of corruption in the judiciary,  the police and local government is astonishing and  that filters all the way  down to the general scumbags .They basically rip each other off as a matter of course. The transition from horse and cart to white Mercedes was rather too quick .Mr Hinduja is just another example of a plimsoll wearer in Gucci shoes .

Money talks.   They own the newspapers and media here.   Plus a large chunk of our vital public services and infrastructure. 

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

The binary spastics are orbiting again - watching (and licking) each other’s arses. Solidarity for spackers!

sarcastic regurgitating is not original funny or what this website (sounding all Ape-like and pompous) was designed for.   Ha ha ha...... 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

sarcastic regurgitating is not original funny or what this website (sounding all Ape-like and pompous) was designed for.   Ha ha ha...... 

Is that an insult or a compliment?