CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nick Adderley former Northamptonshire Chief Constable

Miles

12 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

This poor cunt has been sacked for telling a few little harmless fibs .. he should have just had his wrists slapped.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ceqq74pg1evo

f96c39e0-2faa-11ef-bdc5-41d7421c2adf.jpg

I thought that.  If he appeals it will be to preserve his pension rights etc

Considering the political web of corruption and deceit he has to be accountable to I feel like you it's disproportionate.  After all.  Where is Mone still in the Lords?   And none of them are paedophiles are they?   

I'm pretty devastated over it.   Bit I do think in that critical 24 hrs after the Harry Dunn death he was tapped to let Sacoolas slide off out of the country.   So it maybe what goes around comes around.   He'll keep his free mason chops shut though to keep his pension. 

Is there more honour amonst the old style gangster?   It's amusing in a way. 

Who hasn't embellished their past work experience for fuck sack?

I got my position at our surgery by fibbing a bit. I told them I'd developed the Whipple Procedure for pancreatic tumours, single handedly brought down Diabetic levels in Humberside and slashed A&E waiting times in Lambeth. So if this bollock wants to tell everyone he was Admiral of the Fleet then that's up to him. Most filth are fucking corrupt and 100s of noddies have criminal records for assault. 

Guest entitled little cunt
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I got my position at our surgery by fibbing a bit. I told them I'd developed the Whipple Procedure for pancreatic tumours, single handedly brought down Diabetic levels in Humberside and slashed A&E waiting times in Lambeth. So if this bollock wants to tell everyone he was Admiral of the Fleet then that's up to him. Most filth are fucking corrupt and 100s of noddies have criminal records for assault. 

The England football team are the biggest bullshitters in our solar system.They make that copper look as honest as the day is long , if you live in Norway in November. 

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know I have.

I still drive a 'year old Bentley' that I 'borrowed' from when I was ferrying around a 'minor' Royal, and the gold plated cutlery comes in handy when the girlfriend's parents come round for a Sunday lunch.

Not to mention, all those supermodels I got to finger-fuck when I was driving for the Elite Model Agency.

I've had a fuckin' hard life.

1 hour ago, and said:

I know I have.

I still drive a 'year old Bentley' that I 'borrowed' from when I was ferrying around a 'minor' Royal, and the gold plated cutlery comes in handy when the girlfriend's parents come round for a Sunday lunch.

Not to mention, all those supermodels I got to finger-fuck when I was driving for the Elite Model Agency.

Prep/Harrow and Eton/Oxford and Cambridge/private banking Coutts and Goldman Sachs/home Surrey and Mayfair/holiday home South France bolthole in Devon with yacht/car Range Rover and Tesla/hobby shooting and more shooting/politics follow the money/wife Lady Margaret Snot Nose sired by General Stamford Artichoke out of the Duke of Norfolk's youngest daughter Matilda Lady in Waiting to Her Royal Highness Queen Camilla and deb of 2015/charity My Foundation for retired polo players

Just a bit of my extensive CV.  PS I also served in the Falklands even though I was only 6 years old. 

1 hour ago, and said:

I know I have.

I’ve never ‘finger-fucked’ anyone. I’m an artist and the car has been traded in now, It’s beneath me to own a car that’s older than fourteen months. If you fancy a scrap, pervert, I’ll PM you for an eyeball. Bring bandages.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve never ‘finger-fucked’ anyone. I’m an artist and the car has been traded in now, It’s beneath me to own a car that’s older than fourteen months. If you fancy a scrap, pervert, I’ll PM you for an eyeball. Bring bandages.

Touchy, aren't you?

39 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Agreed… a confabulating cunt. This should have been easy to spot though. I’ll bet if they look a bit closer at this geezer they’ll find all sorts of skeletons rattling in his cupboard.

I only heard of that confabulating word when I read The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat.

Guest entitled little cunt
4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Prep/Harrow and Eton/Oxford and Cambridge/private banking Coutts and Goldman Sachs/home Surrey and Mayfair/holiday home South France bolthole in Devon with yacht/car Range Rover and Tesla/hobby shooting and more shooting/politics follow the money/wife Lady Margaret Snot Nose sired by General Stamford Artichoke out of the Duke of Norfolk's youngest daughter Matilda Lady in Waiting to Her Royal Highness Queen Camilla and deb of 2015/charity My Foundation for retired polo players

Just a bit of my extensive CV.  PS I also served in the Falklands even though I was only 6 years old. 

That's rather classy for you.