CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weekly illegals figures

Guest entitled little cunt

1 minute ago, Prints Harry said:

Wouldn't it be better if you two just fucking PM'd each fucking other?

What the fuck has it got to do with you ? Does it effect you in some way ? Do I tell you what to do ? No I fucking don't so worry about what takes  from you personally , not what I'm doing or not doing .

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought you was going to say turn up at the dentists and Keir will shake your hand. 

Turn up at the gents toilets down at the Admiral Duncan, and Sir Kier and Frank will be rolling around in the piss, scratching each others eyes out to decide which of them gets first go at shaking your cock.

3 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Wouldn't it be better if you two just fucking PM'd each fucking other?

This nomination is about the ‘figures’ of illegals. I’m waiting for some topless pictures in a page 3 stylee. Perhaps we could have ‘Terrorist Bitch Of The Week’…

‘Shamima is a 34, 26, 34. Her interests include: beheading, pretending to have dead babies, treason and listening to music. 
 She wants to work with (indoctrinate) children, and dreams of world peace once all the infidels have been slaughtered.’

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This nomination is about the ‘figures’ of illegals. I’m waiting for some topless pictures in a page 3 stylee. Perhaps we could have ‘Terrorist Bitch Of The Week’…

‘Shamima is a 34, 26, 34. Her interests include: beheading, pretending to have dead babies, treason and listening to music. 
 She wants to work with (indoctrinate) children, and dreams of world peace once all the infidels have been slaughtered.’

She is a lovely young lady .. an hour or two with the lads would soon sort her.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Turn up at the gents toilets down at the Admiral Duncan, and Sir Kier and Frank will be rolling around in the piss, scratching each others eyes out to decide which of them gets first go at shaking your cock.

You've made my evening.  I'm just popping upstairs for ten minutes post match.  Came just at the right time after that fucking performance. 

On 21/06/2024 at 05:54, entitled little cunt said:

I will post  illegal  arrival figures every week.

Can you also include the figures for deaths in the English Channel?

By way of example here is a graph showing a downward trend in maritime fatalities, although the "Century without an accident" statistic was narrowly missed after an unfortunate implosion last year.

FzNfBWhaYAA3bLu.png:large

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

By way of example here is a graph showing a downward trend in maritime fatalities, although the "Century without an accident" statistic was narrowly missed after an unfortunate implosion last year.

Give me an MG42 mounted on top of the cliffs of Dover and I'll make that graph spike .

257 more of the cunts yesterday pop pickers .

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Capsize: 

the internal diameter of headgear.