CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald Sutherland RIP

King Billy

47 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A great actor, unlike most of the talentless Hollywood MAPs like DeNiro et al. RIP.

Absolutely.

Who could forget his greatest role...

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Woof woof woof. That's my other dog impression"!

Oddball- Kelly's Heroes 

Oddball is the best along with the Dirty Dozen."definitely the anti social type " There's a few of them on here .

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

(Prob half the cunts on here have never heard of him) 

‘Grumble-grumble… bloody youngsters, don’t know they’re born… moan-moan.. no respect for their elders… blah blah…’

Harold, you do know that the vast majority of CCs membership are over 50? Shut your fucking whining or I’m going to track you down, kick a new cunt-hole where your shrivelled little geriatric Methuselah cock used to be, and pull your lungs out through it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Grumble-grumble… bloody youngsters, don’t know they’re born… moan-moan.. no respect for their elders… blah blah…’

Harold, you do know that the vast majority of CCs membership are over 50? Shut your fucking whining or I’m going to track you down, kick a new cunt-hole where your shrivelled little geriatric Methuselah cock used to be, and pull your lungs out through it.

Kinky 

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A Billy backfire.   This nom has been a runaway success.   😅.     Billy has put my own poor efforts into a good light.  

Would you consider PM’ing me a few secrets or tips on how I could go about achieving your meteoric rise to the top here on CC?

I’m fed up floundering around in the minnows pool, after all these years of trying to mix it with the big fish, and backfiring miserably every time. 😘

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Would you consider PM’ing me a few secrets or tips on how I could go about achieving your meteoric rise to the top here on CC?

I’m fed up floundering around in the minnows pool, after all these years of trying to mix it with the big fish, and backfiring miserably every time. 😘

It’s ok Bill. His rapier wit and charisma leave me feeling inadequate too. And I’m an actual god around here.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I know you're just affecting hurt Billy.  It was a jest.   Not my best gest jest.   My local river is so fucking polluted I haven't seen a minnow or perch or anything on it for years.    Yet a mile upstrram in the grounds of Lord Shitface's estate the water runs pure and fast.  Another case of hell is people. 

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s ok Bill. His rapier wit and charisma leave me feeling inadequate too. And I’m an actual god around here.

He’s the Luke Littler of the corner. I guess we’ll just have to get used to feeding on scraps Eric.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/06/2024 at 20:46, Eric Cuntman said:

Harold, you do know that the vast majority of CCs membership are over 50? 

If you follow the logic of @and then apparently I'm 3365 years old because I've heard of Tutankhamun.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fucking namedropper. 😠

I don't like to brag, mate, but I once got on a train. True story.

Although I should've known better to have bragged about it on here, there were no flies on old Jewdy and he pulled me up on it and quite rightly labelled me a mad fantasist.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't like to brag, mate, but I once got on a train. True story.

Although I should've known better to have bragged about it on here, there were no flies on old Jewdy and he pulled me up on it and quite rightly labelled me a mad fantasist.

You sad, sweet dreamer.

• Like 1

On 25/06/2024 at 20:37, ChildeHarold said:

A Billy backfire.   This nom has been a runaway success.   😅.     Billy has put my own poor efforts into a good light.  

Don’t ever comment on this ‘Billy backfire’ nom again.
I’m sure any one of the thousands of ‘future classics’ noms you’ve graced us all with (in the fifteen minutes or so since you joined CC) would be far more suitable for someone with your unquestionably superior cunting ability.

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t ever comment on this ‘Billy backfire’ nom again.
I’m sure any one of the thousands of ‘future classics’ noms you’ve graced us all with (in the fifteen minutes or so since you joined CC) would be far more suitable for someone with your unquestionably superior cunting ability.

Don't fucking evade the question.  Is covid the last stage in Biden’s terminal presidential nomination?  I hear Obama has told him to fuck off out of it. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't fucking evade the question.  Is covid the last stage in Biden’s terminal presidential nomination?  I hear Obama has told him to fuck off out of it. 

He’s gone before the weekend.