CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

M&S Mens

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

The binary system of stupidity - what a lovely couple you make. 

As it's the season for outdoor Shakespeare and Midsummers Night (actually on 20th) will you be giving uour famous Bottom in Regents Park tonight?  I'd pay to see you perform. 

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

I have to say that I admire you .. you came from nothing and are still nothing. :)

Have you ever considered keeping your massive uninvited cock out of other peoples disputes?

Why not just kill yourself instead.

Guest entitled little cunt
10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Blah blah blah - who gives fuck? I certainly don’t. CH was polite to me - are you fucking serious? Do you honestly think I give a flying fuck what you, Harold or any other cunt on here thinks of “me”? Grow up and stop whining, you ridiculous wanker.

I'd say you do care as this post actually proves. Why not stop, calm down and   think before you fire off some other rant that says more about you than you'd care to imagine. I really did think you more clever. 

10 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I have to say that I admire you .. you came from nothing and are still nothing. :)

I refute that .You're so fucking wrong.You need to walk in another's man's shoes to know his life .I came from nothing and I now have even less and a bad dose of athlete's  foot from some cunts  sweaty shoes .

14 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You’ve started early I see. What’s on the menu tonight?

A wonky baking potato from Morrisons and some value beans from Tesco. I reckon you're having Toad in the Hole...., again, not to eat either - served by your boyfriend Wolfie, right up your shit-pipe.

• Like 1

On 21/06/2024 at 17:30, Cunty BigBollox said:

That's the one. I'm sure this wouldn't have happened if Ape had used his engineering knowledge (yawn!) and a SNES controller rather than a Playstation one

Ape would make his own Titan submersible from a giant promotional Tesco value baked beans tin with some portholes cut out and a couple of Halfords Ford Fiesta headlamps stuck on the front for floodlights then test it out at his local duck pond 🤓

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A wonky baking potato from Morrisons and some value beans from Tesco. I reckon you're having Toad in the Hole...., again, not to eat either - served by your boyfriend Wolfie, right up your shit-pipe.

Sounds delicious .

On 19/06/2024 at 20:13, ChildeHarold said:

A perusal of summer short sleeve shirts left me with three impressions:

# the overall quality of Marks stuff is now approaching the last days of BHS under Philip Green, basically street market. 

# the almost total absence of pockets and the effeminate designs and materials used suggest womens blouses rather than male shirts.   Why no convenient handy pockets?  Again because it's a woman's blouse.  Modern blokes don't have tickets or bits of paper - everything is on their phone which sits cheekily poking out of an arse pocket on their shorts.  That's what women think.  Women have bags.  They don't have pockets.  One day ALL men will carry man-bags, not just a few highly paid trend setting footballers.  

# M&S mens shirts are selected and designed by women

# the "Autograph" clothing is clearly designed for somebody transitioning in either direction. 

M&S have jettisoned Andy Cap in favour of Andy Pandy.   Or does a bit of summer (which still hasn't arrived) send the male population gay? 

WTF have they done to their tights?

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

WTF have they done to their tights?

The gusset  always splits when I put a pair over my head .

They've made them too small & too tight - they used to have lots of PING in them, but my Bestie Big Kazza- pointed out the stretch was not there as she pinged them on my pert butt.

On 22/06/2024 at 07:26, entitled little cunt said:

I refute that .You're so fucking wrong.You need to walk in another's man's shoes to know his life .I came from nothing and I now have even less and a bad dose of athlete's  foot from some cunts  sweaty shoes .

I can relate to that as I came to England from NI a long time ago with everything I possessed in a small rucksack, and now look at me…. stunning missus who adores me, huge mansion in rural Hertfordshire, imaginary M4, thriving business flogging dead trees every December, a string of seedy brothels with 24/7 queues of filthy perverts around the block to get in, a set of new gnashers that make stunning women try to kiss me in the street.

Who’d have guessed that arriving here with just 4 million quid in a dirty old rucksack could lead to the reasonably comfortable life I’ve got now?

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

I can relate to that as I came to England from NI a long time ago with everything I possessed in a small rucksack, and now look at me…. stunning missus who adores me, huge mansion in rural Hertfordshire, imaginary M4, thriving business flogging dead trees every December, a string of seedy brothels with 24/7 queues of filthy perverts around the block to get in, a set of new gnashers that make stunning women try to kiss me in the street.

Who’d have guessed that arriving here with just 4 million quid in a dirty old rucksack could lead to the reasonably comfortable life I’ve got now?

Are you Michael Flatley, the dancing leprechaun. 

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

They based that guy in Benidorm with the string of sunbed shops on you didn’t they?   Howz Madge? 

M&S sell things in 3 packs - 3 pairs of y-fronts, dark blue, royal blue & pale blue. Then you can get 3 pairs of sox, dark blue, royal blue & pale blue.

& a packet of 3 t-shirts, dark blue, royal blue & pale blue.

5 hours ago, ProfB said:

M&S sell things in 3 packs - 3 pairs of y-fronts, dark blue, royal blue & pale blue. Then you can get 3 pairs of sox, dark blue, royal blue & pale blue.

& a packet of 3 t-shirts, dark blue, royal blue & pale blue.

Has this something to do with blue? 

• Like 1