CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

M&S Mens

Guest entitled little cunt
1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Spot on Ape. This cunt had no involvement in any of these great British products. I can say this because they were all solely my inventions, although I did outsource the manufacturing of them all to others (mostly north of the Watford Gap) more suited to manual labour.

Weren't you too busy at NASA  sorting out the moon landing ?.

6 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Yes, I am in a position to criticise, hunchy. 

Blowing your own Trumpet again fat boy .

18 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

We , as in my generation. You have no conception of what I've said or the milestones reached or the icons produced. You're too busy wanking over IPhones and computer games , spunking over Audi q7's and listening to shite music. You are empy headed simpleton therapy addicts who cry too much , hug illegals and bum each other half to death .

Do you have any idea how old Ape actually is? I’ll give you a clue, you’re making yourself look a bit of a twat here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Never happened. Hollywood film set.

So that's where you were , with Eliot Gould trying to get the stars and stripes not to flutter in the wind .If you're that well connected can you organise a hit on Ape .A slightly ridiculous ending would suffice. Something like being found in the Kings cross gents , hog tied with a orange in his mouth .

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you have any idea how old Ape actually is? I’ll give you a clue, you’re making yourself look a bit of a twat here. 

He seems so stupid I automatically thought him to be 30s possibly early 40s.Educate me .

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

That's because you're a socially awkward little twat .Unable to communicate effectively and the first to throw their toys Out of the pram like spoilt children as you so often prove.  

Ah, so that’s why I’ve never had someone [sic] tart in oversized sunglasses driving a white 4x4 telling me her son is gifted - I’ve always wondered why it’s never happened to me, and now I have the answer! Can you offer any advice on how I could get such a tart say this to me?

Fucking moron.

48 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You really are a complete wanker. Who the fuck do you think you are? Tell me - what part of the English Electric Lighting did you design or build? What about Concorde? Were you part of the engineering team that designed the air intake that allowed the engines to ingest sub-sonic air whilst the aircraft was supersonic? Did you have a hand in the engineering of the Jaguar E-Type or the MGB? Don’t bother answering as it’s clear you’re a bitter, thick, deluded, racist old cunt with nothing better to do than spout absolute fucking bollocks to a bunch of complete strangers. 

Good evening, Ape. Do you think the recent spate of incidents and accidents at Boeing have anything to do with their relentless DEI programme? There's no way I'd allow a blackster anywhere near an aircraft I'm about to board, let alone allowing them to tighten up the bolts.  

https://www.boeing.com/sustainability/diversity-and-inclusion#Commitment

417447023_769876372028272_27824181283437

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Ah, so that’s why I’ve never had someone [sic] tart in oversized sunglasses driving a white 4x4 telling me her son is gifted - I’ve always wondered why it’s never happened to me, and now I have the answer! Can you offer any advice on how I could get such a tart say this to me?

Fucking moron.

Its called having  a girlfriend with a kid at school who talks to other women , it's called going to weddings or funerals (hopefully yours soon ) and being party to bland conversations. Its about having to pretend to be interested,  something I'm sure people humour you with constantly. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
Corrected formatting error

30 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Not really but the cunts have been dishing it out for months so the cunts are going to get it back .Couple of little pricks .

Don't waste your NRJ. That's what they want.  I've learned beyter to sit it out.   Revenge is a dish.... 

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Its called having  a girlfriend with a kid at school who talks to other women , it's called going to weddings or funerals (hopefully yours soon ) and being party to bland conversations. Its about having to pretend to be interested,  something I'm sure people humour you with constantly. 

I’ve taken the liberty of putting your reply into your quote, as you’d idiotically edited my post. So, you have a girlfriend with a kid at school? Can you not see how someone might think you’re a bullshitting cunt, considering your involvement with the design of Concorde? 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don’t blame them I blame Ape. 

I agree.Ape and illegals .

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sweetcorn One with Telly.   

A lady called something Drinkwater as well.

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’ve taken the liberty of putting your reply into your quote, as you’d idiotically edited my post. So, you have a girlfriend with a kid at school? Can you not see how someone might think you’re a bullshitting cunt, considering your involvement with the design of Concorde? 

What do you mean I've edited your post ? I have done no such thing .Why would I?.Who the fuck are you Hong Kong fucking Phooey.Of course its fucking possible for a person of my age to have a relationship with a person who has a child of school age. I didn't at any point suggest I designed fuck all .I am of the generation that enjoyed these icons. Most  had operating production  lives of 20 years .you really are a skid mark on the gusset of humanity 

53 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Not really but the cunts have been dishing it out for months so the cunts are going to get it back .Couple of little pricks .

Lol. elc is on the warpath... I think it was @Eric Cuntman mentioning you calling everyone you dont like 'little', why is that, elc? You stupid little cunt. Lol.

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What do you mean I've edited your post ? I have done no such thing .Why would I?.Who the fuck are you Hong Kong fucking Phooey.Of course its fucking possible for a person of my age to have a relationship with a person who has a child of school age. I didn't at any point suggest I designed fuck all .I am of the generation that enjoyed these icons. Most  had operating production  lives of 20 years .you really are a skid mark on the gusset of humanity 

Are you now saying that you were not involved, in any shape or form, in the design or engineering of the Concorde? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

"a skid mark on the gusset" is about the limit of your imaginative writing skills and is probably based on your earliest memory of spoiling your nappy.   We've all been there Ape.  But not at your age. 

On 19/06/2024 at 20:40, Ape™️ said:

A perusal of this nomination left me with just one impression: you’re a fucking spastic.

Really. I would like to leave you with an impression. An impression of a house brick in your stupid thick fucking skull, or a tin of value beans, I'm not fussed as long as its smashed to a pulp

Fuck off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"a skid mark on the gusset" is about the limit of your imaginative writing skills and is probably based on your earliest memory of spoiling your nappy.   We've all been there Ape.  But not at your age. 

Harold, you stupid daft cunt. You've quoted elc when trying to respond to Ape. You really need to calm down, such is your need to post any old shit for the sake of posting it, you are quoting the wrong member. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you stupid daft cunt. You've quoted elc when trying to respond to Ape. You really need to calm down, such is your need to post any old shit for the sake of posting it, you are quoting the wrong member. 

Don't point that member at me!  Apologies,  and a thousand sorries.