CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

M&S Mens

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

it’s clear you’re a bitter, thick, deluded, racist old cunt with nothing better to do than spout absolute fucking bollocks to a bunch of complete strangers.

Isn't that what everybody does on Cunts Corner, or am I missing something?

Guest entitled little cunt
6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol. elc is on the warpath... I think it was @Eric Cuntman mentioning you calling everyone you dont like 'little', why is that, elc? You stupid little cunt. Lol.

You're such a  tedious light weight .

6 hours ago, and said:

Isn't that what everybody does on Cunts Corner, or am I missing something?

It would seem Ape and his musketeers  see themselves as some  form  of moral authority and the upholders of all truth .They say nothing  of consequence ,  do nothing useful or add anything even remotely of interest to others .Ape consistently tells others of his immense intelligence and judges others as unworthy .He is in the habit of  dissecting  a post and  reading  what he wants to believe rather than what is written .Armed with his personally generated misinformation he goes  off on a random tangent to prove a point that doesn't  atually exist .A judge,  jury and executioner  eventually finds himself alone wondering where everyone else is.Ape , a legend in his own lunchtime .

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Really. I would like to leave you with an impression. An impression of a house brick in your stupid thick fucking skull, or a tin of value beans, I'm not fussed as long as its smashed to a pulp

Fuck off.

It’s amazing what a hard man you become when you’ve got some Dutch courage inside you. Drunken moron.

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Good evening, Ape. Do you think the recent spate of incidents and accidents at Boeing have anything to do with their relentless DEI programme? There's no way I'd allow a blackster anywhere near an aircraft I'm about to board, let alone allowing them to tighten up the bolts.  

https://www.boeing.com/sustainability/diversity-and-inclusion#Commitment

417447023_769876372028272_27824181283437

@Ape™️ I am a bit bothered about the rear of the BMC 1100, the taillight cluster looks wrong for an early one .. surely it should have a 1967 or later reg?

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You really are a complete wanker. Who the fuck do you think you are? Tell me - what part of the English Electric Lighting did you design or build? What about Concorde? Were you part of the engineering team that designed the air intake that allowed the engines to ingest sub-sonic air whilst the aircraft was supersonic? Did you have a hand in the engineering of the Jaguar E-Type or the MGB? Don’t bother answering as it’s clear you’re a bitter, thick, deluded, racist old cunt with nothing better to do than spout absolute fucking bollocks to a bunch of complete strangers. 

I think you are overdoing things here @Ape™️ surely elc is just a wanker .. I doubt whether there is anything complete about him.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

What do you mean I've edited your post ? I have done no such thing .Why would I?.Who the fuck are you Hong Kong fucking Phooey.Of course its fucking possible for a person of my age to have a relationship with a person who has a child of school age. I didn't at any point suggest I designed fuck all .I am of the generation that enjoyed these icons. Most  had operating production  lives of 20 years .you really are a skid mark on the gusset of humanity 

Didn't one of the concordes leave a skid mark in France?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The problem with gen z which I assume the idiot Ape  and the musketeers belong to is that they think they know everything .Its because mummy and daddy told them they were wonderful when really they were pretty average .

Not Ape, Ape is the Titan equivalent of Sub-normal.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that a cryptic reference to the Titan submersible? 

That's the one. I'm sure this wouldn't have happened if Ape had used his engineering knowledge (yawn!) and a SNES controller rather than a Playstation one

32 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That's the one. I'm sure this wouldn't have happened if Ape had used his engineering knowledge (yawn!) and a SNES controller rather than a Playstation one

It proves the point that the top. 005% wealthiest people didn’t inherit brains along with their fucking fortunes. 

54 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You’ve started early I see. What’s on the menu tonight?

13 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It would seem Ape and his musketeers  see themselves as some  form  of moral authority and the upholders of all truth .They say nothing  of consequence ,  do nothing useful or add anything even remotely of interest to others .Ape consistently tells others of his immense intelligence and judges others as unworthy .He is in the habit of  dissecting  a post and  reading  what he wants to believe rather than what is written .Armed with his personally generated misinformation he goes  off on a random tangent to prove a point that doesn't  atually exist .A judge,  jury and executioner  eventually finds himself alone wondering where everyone else is.Ape , a legend in his own lunchtime .

What the fuck is wrong with you?

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s amazing what a hard man you become when you’ve got some Dutch courage inside you. Drunken moron.

What are you on about .

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You’re grasping at straws.  

He is. What a freak .That hard man thing was a idiotic thing to say.He really does a fantastic job of proving what I said in my initial post 100%correct  He's supposed to be a clever bloke , according to himself mainly .I wonder when this  above average IQ will make itself apparent. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off, you tedious little spastic.

How intelligent .

25 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What are you on about .

21 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

He is. What a freak .That hard man thing was a idiotic thing to say.He really does a fantastic job of proving what I said in my initial post 100%correct  He's supposed to be a clever bloke , according to himself mainly .I wonder when this  above average IQ will make itself apparent. 

19 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

How intelligent .

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Cling to the wreckage 

The binary system of stupidity - what a lovely couple you make. 

22 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The binary system of stupidity - what a lovely couple you make. 

If anyone has displayed a high level of stupidity over the past few months I'm afraid to say that particular criticism rests with you.I didn't bite back for sometime even though your rabid rampaging  crap became tediously  incessant. CH was polite to you and got the same onslaught as I. Absolutely unnecessary and boring .

11 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

If anyone has displayed a high level of stupidity over the past few months I'm afraid to say that particular criticism rests with you.I didn't bite back for sometime even though your rabid rampaging  crap became tediously  incessant. CH was polite to you and got the same onslaught as I. Absolutely unnecessary and boring .

Blah blah blah - who gives fuck? I certainly don’t. CH was polite to me - are you fucking serious? Do you honestly think I give a flying fuck what you, Harold or any other cunt on here thinks of “me”? Grow up and stop whining, you ridiculous wanker.

15 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I have to say that I admire you .. you came from nothing and are still nothing. :)