CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

M&S Mens

Guest entitled little cunt
8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Nobody on Desert Island Discs ever nominates a six pack of Andrex toilet rolls as their luxury item do they?   

That's a very good point .

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So has any use for the emergency single condom in the last forty years.   It's a Johnny pocket you cunt. 

One only requires contraception if they're still breathing Harold, so it's irrelevant to me.

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If it's really a desert and ape isn't around you'd have fuck all to wipe your arse on. 

The problem with gen z which I assume the idiot Ape  and the musketeers belong to is that they think they know everything .Its because mummy and daddy told them they were wonderful when really they were pretty average .They had birthday parties where they were the centre of attention and do not know what being poor is  apart from not having a very large TV .They own nothing , they have no idea how to actually get to own something .My generation provides a roof over their supercillillous heads which  they constantly complain about .They like ugly cars and ugly women or are so fucked up they actually don't know what a women is .I come from a time when England could win a world Cup,We travelled the world on fuck all ,  we made the lightning jet fighter , C oncorde along with the French ,   the E type jaguar and the humble but brilliant little MGB.The whole world wanted to be England  and the whole world wanted what we made.So Ape and your musketeers  realise we've seen more and know more and experienced more then you'll ever have the balls to .

44 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The problem with gen z which I assume the idiot Ape  and the musketeers belong to is that they think they know everything .Its because mummy and daddy told them they were wonderful when really they were pretty average .They had birthday parties where they were the centre of attention and do not know what being poor is  apart from not having a very large TV .They own nothing , they have no idea how to actually get to own something .My generation provides a roof over their supercillillous heads which  they constantly complain about .They like ugly cars and ugly women or are so fucked up they actually don't know what a women is .I come from a time when England could win a world Cup,We travelled the world on fuck all ,  we made the lightning jet fighter , C oncorde along with the French ,   the E type jaguar and the humble but brilliant little MGB.The whole world wanted to be England  and the whole world wanted what we made.So Ape and your musketeers  realise we've seen more and know more and experienced more then you'll ever have the balls to .

YouTube is full of these cunts recording their lives and "adventures" on their smartphones.   Fucking boring.  By the way Boris is on holiday again in Sardinia.  Does the cunt do anything else?   The youngsters today are the fruit of Thatcher and "society doesn't exist" they are the anti social products of their anti social parents.  Third generation cunts. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

YouTube is full of these cunts recording their lives and "adventures" on their smartphones.   Fucking boring.  By the way Boris is on holiday again in Sardinia.  Does the cunt do anything else?   The youngsters today are the fruit of Thatcher and "society doesn't exist" they are the anti social products of their anti social parents.  Third generation cunts. 

I love it when someone tart in oversized sunglasses driving a white 4x4 tells me her son is gifted .She doesn't realise he's a socially awkward , non communicative imbecile who'll  never have sex or leave home. 

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I love it when someone tart in oversized sunglasses driving a white 4x4 tells me her son is gifted .She doesn't realise he's a socially awkward , non communicative imbecile who'll  never have sex or leave home. 

Are you a lollipop man?

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

You really are a complete wanker. Who the fuck do you think you are? Tell me - what part of the English Electric Lighting did you design or build? What about Concorde? Were you part of the engineering team that designed the air intake that allowed the engines to ingest sub-sonic air whilst the aircraft was supersonic? Did you have a hand in the engineering of the Jaguar E-Type or the MGB? Don’t bother answering as it’s clear you’re a bitter, thick, deluded, racist old cunt with nothing better to do than spout absolute fucking bollocks to a bunch of complete strangers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

You really are a complete wanker. Who the fuck do you think you are? Tell me - what part of the English Electric Lighting did you design or build? What about Concorde? Were you part of the engineering team that designed the air intake that allowed the engines to ingest sun-sonic air whilst the aircraft was supersonic? Did you have a hand in the engineering of the Jaguar E-Type or the MGB? Don’t bother answering as it’s clear you’re a bitter, thick, deluded, racist old cunt with nothing better to do than spout absolute fucking bollocks to a bunch of complete strangers. 

We , as in my generation. You have no conception of what I've said or the milestones reached or the icons produced. You're too busy wanking over IPhones and computer games , spunking over Audi q7's and listening to shite music. You are empy headed simpleton therapy addicts who cry too much , hug illegals and bum each other half to death .

35 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

In that case they moan on radio or local news about not getting the right "support" at school, or access to some sort of special treatment which boils down to their brat getti g more attention and help than the other kids.  Nice. 

Picture this scenario.  A small proudly conservative proudly brexit Midlands town, busy road through centre.   Two pedestrian crossings with lights within 50 and 20 yards plus a standarx zebra crossing.  Small group of 10 year olds on pavement attempting to cross.  As I have to stop nxt to them i. the traffic I casually say through the window on my far side, 'Use the crossings lads.' 

The answer comes back, 'Fuck off you dickhead' 

It's a wonder I wasn't accused of Paedophilia as well.  The little cunts. 

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

We , as in my generation. You have no conception of what I've said or the milestones reached or the icons produced. You're too busy wanking over IPhones and computer games , spunking over Audi q7's and listening to shite music. You are empy headed simpleton therapy addicts who cry too much , hug illegals and bum each other half to death .

Is this barney going anywhere?  When do get to start smashing the place up and throwing the chairs at each other. (the audience) 

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Being called an empty headed simpleton by someone who literally cannot string a sentence together is laughable. Thick cunt.

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

Is this barney going anywhere?  When do get to start smashing the place up and throwing the chairs at each other. (the audience) 

Not really but the cunts have been dishing it out for months so the cunts are going to get it back .Couple of little pricks .

Being called an empty headed simpleton by someone who literally cannot string a sentence together is laughable. Thick cunt.

Judging by your lacklustre efforts I dont really think you're in a position to criticise fat boy. 

47 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

How many times has this happened? It’s never happened to me even once, let alone the multiple times your post implies it’s happened to you. I’m a little suspicious that (yet again) you’re talking utter fucking shit. Deluded, bullshitting, Frank Doberman wanker.

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

In that case they moan on radio or local news about not getting the right "support" at school, or access to some sort of special treatment which boils down to their brat getti g more attention and help than the other kids.  Nice. 

Picture this scenario.  A small proudly conservative proudly brexit Midlands town, busy road through centre.   Two pedestrian crossings with lights within 50 and 20 yards plus a standarx zebra crossing.  Small group of 10 year olds on pavement attempting to cross.  As I have to stop nxt to them i. the traffic I casually say through the window on my far side, 'Use the crossings lads.' 

The answer comes back, 'Fuck off you dickhead' 

It's a wonder I wasn't accused of Paedophilia as well.  The little cunts. 

Imagine the parents .

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You really are a complete wanker. Who the fuck do you think you are? Tell me - what part of the English Electric Lighting did you design or build? What about Concorde? Were you part of the engineering team that designed the air intake that allowed the engines to ingest sub-sonic air whilst the aircraft was supersonic? Did you have a hand in the engineering of the Jaguar E-Type or the MGB? Don’t bother answering as it’s clear you’re a bitter, thick, deluded, racist old cunt with nothing better to do than spout absolute fucking bollocks to a bunch of complete strangers. 

Spot on Ape. This cunt had no involvement in any of these great British products. I can say this because they were all solely my inventions, although I did outsource the manufacturing of them all to others (mostly north of the Watford Gap) more suited to manual labour.

• Like 2

How many times has this happened? It’s never happened to me even once, let alone the multiple times your post implies it’s happened to you. I’m a little suspicious that (yet again) you’re talking utter fucking shit. Deluded, bullshitting, Frank Doberman wanker.

That's because you're a socially awkward little twat .Unable to communicate effectively and the first to throw their toys Out of the pram like spoilt children as you so often prove.