CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

M&S Mens

A perusal of summer short sleeve shirts left me with three impressions:

# the overall quality of Marks stuff is now approaching the last days of BHS under Philip Green, basically street market. 

# the almost total absence of pockets and the effeminate designs and materials used suggest womens blouses rather than male shirts.   Why no convenient handy pockets?  Again because it's a woman's blouse.  Modern blokes don't have tickets or bits of paper - everything is on their phone which sits cheekily poking out of an arse pocket on their shorts.  That's what women think.  Women have bags.  They don't have pockets.  One day ALL men will carry man-bags, not just a few highly paid trend setting footballers.  

# M&S mens shirts are selected and designed by women

# the "Autograph" clothing is clearly designed for somebody transitioning in either direction. 

M&S have jettisoned Andy Cap in favour of Andy Pandy.   Or does a bit of summer (which still hasn't arrived) send the male population gay? 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

# the overall quality of Marks stuff is now approaching the last days of BHS under Philip Green, basically street market. 

# the almost total absence of pockets and the effeminate designs and materials used suggest womens blouses rather than male shirts.   Why no convenient handy pockets?  Again because it's a woman's blouse.  Modern blokes don't have tickets or bits of paper - everything is on their phone which sits cheekily poking out of an arse pocket on their shorts.  That's what women think.  Women have bags.  They don't have pockets.  One day ALL men will carry man-bags, not just a few highly paid trend setting footballers.  

# the "Autograph" clothing is clearly designed for somebody transitioning in either direction. 

M&S have jettisoned Andy Cap in favour of Andy Pandy.   Or does a bit of summer (which still hasn't arrived) send the male population gay? 

I would have expected that someone of you kind would wear cargo pants.

25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A perusal of this nomination left me with just one impression: you’re a fucking spastic.

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

A perusal of this nomination left me with just one impression: you’re a fucking spastic.

I would put you down more  as a jacamo man , they sell clothes for fat cunts .

32 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Overpriced shite made by midgets in some shit hole on the other side of the world .A bit of Clever advertising and the freaks will be queuing up to buy the crap .The temple of consumption is alive and kicking. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Buying clothes from anywhere except Army & Navy or Millets makes you gay. Not just normal cocksucking gay, but ‘crowning a greasy fire extinguisher’ gay.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Buying clothes from anywhere except Army & Navy or Millets makes you gay. Not just normal cocksucking gay, but ‘crowning a greasy fire extinguisher’ gay.

I feel gay going into M&S, a bit gayer looking at thecshirts, more gay writing this nom, getting to 30% gay reading your reply which is, by the way, 100% gay.  Do you go to Millets on a motorbike in leathers?   

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Perusal means an intelligent overview - as you are in a constant state of armed warfare with other members of the Corner I suggest you lay down your pen and pick up your sword and fuck off to the front line in Ukraine. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I feel gay going into M&S, a bit gayer looking at thecshirts, more gay writing this nom, getting to 30% gay reading your reply which is, by the way, 100% gay.  Do you go to Millets on a motorbike in leathers?   

Shut up Harold. You preposterous excuse for a spastic’s understudy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Or does a bit of summer (which still hasn't arrived) send the male population gay? 

The male population was always gay, they just pretended to be hetero, so the queer-bashers wouldn't attack them.

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you found one that you really liked, tried it on in the shop and it fitted you perfectly, paid for it at the till and then carelessly dropped it on the floor as you left the shop… would you…

A. Bend down, thrust out your arse and pick it up?

or 

B. Look around helplessly for another shirtlifter (Frank probably) to pick it up for you?

Just asking.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you okay, Harold? 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is Millets where you get your laces for your 18 hole Docs?  You can't kick the shit out of cunts hrn wearing hush puppies 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you're seeking a proper men's shirt designed by men for men Harold, I recommend Edwards Heavies. They sport pockets galore, and pockets on the pockets. In fact there's one particular miniature pocket on the upper sleeve whose purpose has thus far entirely eluded me. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I wear jerkins with plenty of pockets…although I am puzzled to note that these days they are called vests.

Surely you mean a gilet.

To give M&S their due they seemed to have pulled off the impossible and actually saved their business. John Lewis on the other hand decided to go 100% woke and employ a  CEO who was totally unsuited to  the role hence the company is slowly  limping into eventual demise. Polititions shit themselves at the prospect of such a middle class bastion institution  going tits up .That's what you get for believing customers will flock through your companies  doors  just because its woke .They won't because they  dont give a fuck  apart from cunts who live in Brighton and Bristol.

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Perusal means an intelligent overview - as you are in a constant state of armed warfare with other members of the Corner I suggest you lay down your pen and pick up your sword and fuck off to the front line in Ukraine. 

Could you imagine that .It would be like Charles Hawtrey in the SAS.Its  far more simple  to have a whip round and send the cunt off to a Greek Island with a ordinance survey map , walking boots and a Hankey to tie around his head .That should do the trick .

44 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

To give M&S their due they seemed to have pulled off the impossible and actually saved their business. John Lewis on the other hand decided to go 100% woke and employ a  CEO who was totally unsuited to  the role hence the company is slowly  limping into eventual demise. Polititions shit themselves at the prospect of such a middle class bastion institution  going tits up .That's what you get for believing customers will flock through your companies  doors  just because its woke .They won't because they  dont give a fuck  apart from cunts who live in Brighton and Bristol.

John Lewis is struggling because of Amazon, you daft cunt. I bet you bought your (black) dildos and speak and spell from Amazon, didn't you? I bet your delivery driver was an illegal. Lol

23 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Well yes but it sound a bit pretentious using that word in Pontypool.

They'd kick the shit out of you for liking black olives in Pontypool.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Could you imagine that .It would be like Charles Hawtrey in the SAS.Its  far more simple  to have a whip round and send the cunt off to a Greek Island with a ordinance survey map , walking boots and a Hankey to tie around his head .That should do the trick .

Nobody on Desert Island Discs ever nominates a six pack of Andrex toilet rolls as their luxury item do they?   

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

John Lewis is struggling because of Amazon, you daft cunt. I bet you bought your (black) dildos and speak and spell from Amazon, didn't you? I bet your delivery driver was an illegal. Lol

Oh really,  is that right .The verbose lovechild   of Sir John Harvey Jones once again wades in about something he has no idea about .Many companies thrive in the face of Amazon.The product range has,  most importantly ,  got to be right  and  the price matched to its place in the market .The job of the CEO is to provide stable leadership and a business philosophy that works  and oversee a business that people want to buy into  .John Lewis fails in all of the above and M&S has succeeded in recent times to succeed in all of the above .Their shares were virtually junk a few years ago  when no clear path could be seen out of their woes apart from administration. John lewis on the other hand  were more bothered about promoting a woke  ideal rather than a business ideal hoping one would somehow transform the other .It doesn't. Hard work and clever people  make the difference not cynical attempts at wooing a narrative that a customer base doesn't give a fuck about .They made a terrible decision and employed a women unsuited to the role and hence became overwhelmed by it. That northern  training shoe peddler   will end up with the remnants of JL  eventually and good riddence to it .

6 hours ago, scotty said:

If you're seeking a proper men's shirt designed by men for men Harold, I recommend Edwards Heavies. They sport pockets galore, and pockets on the pockets. In fact there's one particular miniature pocket on the upper sleeve whose purpose has thus far entirely eluded me. 

So has any use for the emergency single condom in the last forty years.   It's a Johnny pocket you cunt.