CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thickos Merry go round

White Cunt

What can I possibly elaborate on here? Thickos never learn from experience and repeat the same shit over and over again.

Bring your own body bag should be made mandatory at those sweaty stampedes, when the reeking beasts trample each other to death in religious'fervour.

More than 550 hajj pilgrims die in Mecca as temperatures exceed 50C

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jun/18/hundreds-of-hajj-pilgrims-die-in-mecca-from-heat-related-illness?CMP=share_btn_url

Guest entitled little cunt
8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

What can I possibly elaborate on here? Thickos never learn from experience and repeat the same shit over and over again.

Bring your own body bag should be made mandatory at those sweaty stampedes, when the reeking beasts trample each other to death in religious'fervour.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jun/18/hundreds-of-hajj-pilgrims-die-in-mecca-from-heat-related-illness?CMP=share_btn_url

I did ask in William Hills if I could bet on how many religious fanatics , misogynistic pigs and  potential terrorists would die walking around in circles and chanting in a heatwave even by muddle eastern standards in Mecca . They threw me out stating I was a far right racist conspiracy theorist.

I did actually mean "The Mecca " in Stevenage. The home of bingo .

20 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

God obviously looks after the faithful.

Who's the mug? , they're with their 42 virgins .That must be so  tiring , could you imagine never ending conversation about Taylor Swift and make-up .Fuck me , I'd rather be in good old Christian hell.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I only know of one recorded death in Mecca, an elderly lady who got over excited at getting a full house in the 2nd game of the evening.

Fuck off.

Did she also get ever lasting after  life and a seat next to a bearded bloke who  constantly eyes up young girls ?.Why do the blokes get 42 virgins but the women only get a new  stove. There's something not right about that .

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I did ask in William Hills if I could bet on how many religious fanatics , misogynistic pigs and  potential terrorists would die walking around in circles and chanting in a heatwave even by muddle eastern standards in Mecca . They threw me out stating I was a far right racist conspiracy theorist.

I did actually mean "The Mecca " in Stevenage. The home of bingo .

You should have chosen the Mecca in Bradford or Luton for a more realistic chance of a payout.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Did she also get ever lasting after  life and a seat next to a bearded bloke who  constantly eyes up young girls ?.Why do the blokes get 42 virgins but the women only get a new  stove. There's something not right about that .

You're assuming the 42 virgins are female aren't you? Spoiler alert, I'm a virgin if the dirty sand shufflers are talking bum sex.

12 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Flaw in argument:  they're not all thickos. 

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You're assuming the 42 virgins are female aren't you? Spoiler alert, I'm a virgin if the dirty sand shufflers are talking bum sex.

Where the fuck does Islam find virgins? They’ve all been fucked by their dads and uncles by their 4th birthday.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I thought it was 72!

550×72 =39,600 virgins.  Fuck me where is Allah going to find them? 

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Who's the mug? , they're with their 42 virgins .That must be so  tiring , could you imagine never ending conversation about Taylor Swift and make-up .Fuck me , I'd rather be in good old Christian hell.

Wouldn't you rather have five whores who know what they're doing? 

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I only know of one recorded death in Mecca, an elderly lady who got over excited at getting a full house in the 2nd game of the evening.

Fuck off.

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You should have chosen the Mecca in Bradford or Luton for a more realistic chance of a payout.

Credit where it's due, Drew, I slightly tittered at your first feeble Mecca pun and awarded you a pity like in recognition. 

But I can't in all conscience endorse you coming back four hours later and trotting out the same tired old shite for an encore.

Do better or fuck off.

No offence.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought it was 72!

550×72 =39,600 virgins.  Fuck me where is Allah going to find them? 

Not in Stevenage that's for certain.