CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I want Rubiales's baby

Guest entitled little cunt
8 hours ago, and said:

Kind of ironic, that, maybe @Old Chap Raasclaat can shed some light on why spear-chuckers are so fuckin' shite with arrows.

Maybe they'd do better throwing knives?

That cunt couldn't explain how to prepare Farleys Rusks .

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

What gets me is the whole thing is politically calculated to appease a very hostile minority of women.  It's effectively turned women's football into even more of a complete waste of space and time than it was before.   The Amazon ad which features young females playing football is unnecessarily aggressive and has nothing to do with the beautiful game or any football skills.  It is a caricature. 

I think the women's game would be improved if they all wore French maids outfits. 

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think the women's game would be improved if they all wore French maids outfits. 

Well, if you can find one worthy of a French Maid's outfit, I'm sure we'd all like to see her.

I'm sure she wouldn't look anything like this.

rBVaVFyPiqKAUWaSAAHl7-4R6U4633.jpg

54 minutes ago, and said:

Well, if you can find one worthy of a French Maid's outfit, I'm sure we'd all like to see her.

Fuckable in the extreme, some women carry a bit of weight well. 

1 hour ago, and said:

I think she could dribble the ball between your legs get through the defenders and finish with a hat trick.  Lovely lady.  So modest with it. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuckable in the extreme, some women carry a bit of weight well. 

Absolutely .A girl who can fill a dress is worth 100 coat hangers .

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think she could dribble the ball between your legs get through the defenders and finish with a hat trick.  Lovely lady.  So modest with it. 

Why watch football when you can look at that .

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why watch England when you can do something else like having a good shit.   Putting out the trash.   Watering the plants.   Anything. 

Are you an Americanist? 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Why watch football when you can look at that .

Football's for irons and trannies, England's proved that almost every time they've played in the last fifty-odd years.

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

and west London’s deadest.  Great in his day and a good laugh now.

Bizarrely, I noticed a Benny Hill DVD box set on a Christmas gift display in the Cherbourg Auchan. Apparently he's very popular in La Belle France, perhaps @Witheredscrote could confirm?

19 minutes ago, scotty said:

Bizarrely, I noticed a Benny Hill DVD box set on a Christmas gift display in the Cherbourg Auchan. Apparently he's very popular in La Belle France, perhaps @Witheredscrote could confirm?

He won the Montreux Rose Bowl or something and a lifetime achievement award (also won by Charles Chaplin) and could speak French with good vernacular skill.   In effect like a native.  He clearly liked the food as well.  Still shown on French tv.   Succesfull worldwide even after his shows were cancelled in UK.  

On 19/06/2024 at 23:26, and said:

Kind of ironic, that, maybe @Old Chap Raasclaat can shed some light on why spear-chuckers are so fuckin' shite with arrows.

Maybe they'd do better throwing knives?

They're pretty adept with The machete .Let's face it we all need one of those to be able to make our way up the Tottenham Court Road .

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

He won the Montreux Rose Bowl or something and a lifetime achievement award (also won by Charles Chaplin) and could speak French with good vernacular skill.   In effect like a native.  He clearly liked the food as well.  Still shown on French tv.   Succesfull worldwide even after his shows were cancelled in UK.  

Probably had more to do with the 70s big titted  birds running around wearing stockings and suspenders rather than his linguistic skills.Any 70s /80s wankers repertoire consisted of Spike Milligans q7 and q8 ,The Benny Hill show ,  Glenda Jackson rolling around in the buff , or the first ch4 films with a red triangle .Those were the days .Imagination was needed .( as in the mental ability rather than that terrible 80s band who dressed like they were off to the gay sauna for a quick buff and polish ) 

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Probably had more to do with the 70s big titted  birds running around wearing stockings and suspenders

Can't say I ever noticed those. I only used to tune in to Benny Hill for the political satire. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Can't say I ever noticed those. I only used to tune in to Benny Hill for the political satire. 

A ringing endorsement from one of the site’s all-time simpletons. You must regret coming back?

1 minute ago, scotty said:

The little Scottish man with the bald head did represent the weakening  of the  dominant patriarchal social structure. Having his face pushed into the cleavage of several women was ahead of its time and clearly represented the emancipation of feminism  alowing it to flourish  and develop into what it is today .Modern women , non binary,  trans mgb gt q l queers , Poofs  +other and queen Camilla  owe a  huge debt of gratitude that little man from North of the border .

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

The little Scottish man with the bald head did represent the weakening  of the  dominant patriarchal social structure. Having his face pushed into the cleavage of several women was ahead of its time and clearly represented the emancipation of feminism  alowing it to flourish  and develop into what it is today .Modern women , non binary,  trans mgb gt q l queers , Poofs  +other and queen Camilla  owe a  huge debt of gratitude that little man from North of the border .

Have you got fuck-all to do in your life aside from bombarding this site with crap like this all day, everyday? Get stage 5 of everywhere.