CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I want Rubiales's baby

https://www.aljazeera.com/sports/2024/6/17/rubiales-to-go-on-trial-in-spain-over-unwanted-world-cup-hermoso-kiss

Fuck me 2 years in prison, 2 years on probation and £50k to poor Jenni.  For a good old stolen kiss!    That's more than I made in a year of working my balls off.   I bet even Frank doesn't make that working 6 nights a week. 

If it's 50k for a smacker, what's the going rate for a good fuck in the FIFA boardroom on their polished mahogany table with a nice little footie bambino 9 months later?

£500k?   a million? 

Guest entitled little cunt
9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/sports/2024/6/17/rubiales-to-go-on-trial-in-spain-over-unwanted-world-cup-hermoso-kiss

Fuck me 2 years in prison, 2 years on probation and £50k to poor Jenni.  For a good old stolen kiss!    That's more than I made in a year of working my balls off.   I bet even Frank doesn't make that working 6 nights a week. 

If it's 50k for a smacker, what's the going rate for a good fuck in the FIFA boardroom on their polished mahogany table with a nice little footie bambino 9 months later?

£500k?   a million? 

A nosh must be exorbitant. 

18 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

A nosh must be exorbitant. 

What gets me is the whole thing is politically calculated to appease a very hostile minority of women.  It's effectively turned women's football into even more of a complete waste of space and time than it was before.   The Amazon ad which features young females playing football is unnecessarily aggressive and has nothing to do with the beautiful game or any football skills.  It is a caricature. 

Daryl Gurney has to be the most prolific unwanted kiss provider in the sporting world. He`s fucking unreal. If he beats you you`re leaving the stage like Rocco Siffredi`s sex partner, slobbering cunt.

He`s probably not getting any to be fair...skysports-gurney-darts_4873089.jpg?20191

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Daryl Gurney has to be the most prolific unwanted kiss provider in the sporting world. He`s fucking unreal. If he beats you you`re leaving the stage like Rocco Siffredi`s sex partner, slobbering cunt.

He`s probably not getting any to be fair...skysports-gurney-darts_4873089.jpg?20191

Don’t like that cunt. I remember him shoulder barging Simon Whitlock when things weren’t going his way. And Whitlock’s probably one of the nicest, most laid back players on the circuit.

I’d love to have seen him try that shit with Gary Anderson, or even better, Gerwyn Price.

1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Gurn by name, gurn by nature, this Neanderthal is living proof of Charlie Darwin's theory. It's a good job darts has moved on from an ashtray for every player on their little booze tables, he'd never understand the flamey thing emanating from the little sticks in the Swan Vesta box. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Gurn by name, gurn by nature, this Neanderthal is living proof of Charlie Darwin's theory. It's a good job darts has moved on from an ashtray for every player on their little booze tables, he'd never understand the flamey thing emanating from the little sticks in the Swan Vesta box. 

Imagine what Bristow’s psychological terrorism would have done to his little peanut brain.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scotty said:

A ladies man.  A real gentleman. 

51 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A ladies man.  A real gentleman. 

Darts ? Fucking hell.How common.Are there any Dusky dart players ? 

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Darts ? Fucking hell.How common.Are there any Dusky dart players ? 

Women’s former world champion Deta Hedman. 
 Can’t think of any male darkie players. Paul Lim was a chink, there are a few Māoris and an Abbo that’s dead now.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Women’s former world champion Deta Hedman. 
 Can’t think of any male darkie players. Paul Lim was a chink, there are a few Māoris and an Abbo that’s dead now.

Who would have thought there's diversity in darts. I thought  it was all  overweight northern chavs .I remember one who dressed like Dracula I think it was . He had a following of cheap looking slutty women who were actually quite horny in a lorry driver leave them dead in a lay- by  kind of way .Maybe I dreamt it .I'm sure I had a wank thinking about  them at some point .

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Who would have thought there's diversity in darts. I thought  it was all  overweight northern chavs .I remember one who dressed like Dracula I think it was . He had a following of cheap looking slutty women who were actually quite horny in a lorry driver leave them dead in a lay- by  kind of way .Maybe I dreamt it .I'm sure I had a wank thinking about  them at some point .

That was Ted Hankey. Nickname: The Count. he was fucking good. Until he had a massive stroke on stage. I watched his face drop and legs wobble on ITV.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That was Ted Hankey. Nickname: The Count. he was fucking good. Until he had a massive stroke on stage. I watched his face drop and legs wobble on ITV.

That's quite sad .Sorry to hear that .I hope he managed to get the most from his fan base before the inevitable.