CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David and Ed Milliband .Are they ?

Guest entitled little cunt

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Your constant @ing and quoting certain members, avatar changes and you making a total cunt of yourself...

Do you understand, and? 

Stupid cunt.

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL🤣

On 16/06/2024 at 13:25, Ape™️ said:

I honestly have no idea what point (if any) the spastic is trying to make. I was, however, very surprised to learn that he doesn’t know the Milliband [sic] brothers.

Can you power a toy plane with a Milliband?

18 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Your constant @ing and quoting certain members, avatar changes and you making a total cunt of yourself...

Do you understand, and? 

Stupid cunt.

Here we go again,  here we go go go go go go go again.Do as the 3 musketeers say .You have no place here or society in general ,  hope you die , bla bla bla , we're  awfully clever,  you must know that ,we've been telling you often enough , verbose,  verbose,  verbose .Fuck me the musketeers  posts do more for poor sleepers than Bernard Mathew's  ever did for pack lunches.

12 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Can you power a toy plane with a Milliband?

The  new Pakistani airforce fighter "the flying plimsoll" is powered by rubber .

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Here we go again,  here we go go go go go go go again.Do as the 3 musketeers say .You have no place here or society in general ,  hope you die , bla bla bla , we're  awfully clever,  you must know that ,we've been telling you often enough , verbose,  verbose,  verbose .Fuck me the musketeers  posts do more for poor sleepers than Bernard Mathew's  ever did for pack lunches.

@Old Chap Raasclaat obviously doesn't understand, LOL