CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David and Ed Milliband .Are they ?

Guest entitled little cunt

I dont know them personally but the Milliband  brothers  do  seem a couple of awkward  cunts  who , like British premiership football players , their  ego's are  only surpassed by their level of  misplaced self belief .I do wonder if later thisevening a little part of Germany will be laid to waste by rioting thick English fans .I hope not .3 weeks of this ,plebs sticking Union Jack's on their Audi's and tribal displays of uncivilised male absurdity .

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I dont know them personally but the Milliband  brothers  do  seem a couple of awkward  cunts  who , like British premiership football players , their  ego's are  only surpassed by their level of  misplaced self belief .I do wonder if later thisevening a little part of Germany will be laid to waste by rioting thick English fans .I hope not .3 weeks of this ,plebs sticking Union Jack's on their Audi's and tribal displays of uncivilised male absurdity .

Fuck off. You should rename this abomination of a 'nomination'... 'The Miliband brothers have egos and some other, totally unrelated shit that came into my my stupid thick head'.

You really need to calm down and not be such an overly enthusiastic spastic. You annoying, overly enthusiastic spastic cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You really need to calm down and not be such an overly enthusiastic spastic. You annoying, overly enthusiastic spastic cunt. 

It's been working for you, why can't somebody else get the same benefit?

Selfish BLM, choc ice cunt!

• Like 1

Fuck off. You should rename this abomination of a 'nomination'... 'The Miliband brothers have egos and some other, totally unrelated shit that came into my my stupid thick head'.

I honestly have no idea what point (if any) the spastic is trying to make. I was, however, very surprised to learn that he doesn’t know the Milliband [sic] brothers.

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I honestly have no idea what point (if any) the spastic is trying to make. I was, however, very surprised to learn that he doesn’t know the Milliband [sic] brothers though.

He's clearly getting annoyed at the lack of negative attention he's been getting of late so thought he'd come up with this shit. He must be using some sort of spelling checker app, as his spelling has improved but the thick cunts choice of nomination (or lack of) clearly demonstrates he's going to be a lifelong thick bastard with no hope of turning it around. 

He's clearly getting annoyed at the lack of negative attention

That's rich, coming for someone who makes money from casually masturbating on street corners for any passer by who'll throw a few coppers into your Starbucks cup.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

He's clearly getting annoyed at the lack of negative attention he's been getting of late so thought he'd come up with this shit. He must be using some sort of spelling checker app, as his spelling has improved but the thick cunts choice of nomination (or lack of) clearly demonstrates he's going to be a lifelong thick bastard with no hope of turning it around. 

There's a whole alternative universe going on in that troubled head of yours. 

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I dont seem to be the one who needs to calm down .

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Repetition.  1 point to ELC and a point deducted from you, when you get one. 

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Repetition.  1 point to ELC and a point deducted from you, when you get one. 

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

1 point deducted.  Another point deducted for creepiness when you get one again. 

How about improving your like to post ratio, Harold? The best way is not get involved in every feud, post less shit and quality over quantity... you stupid, daft, chatterbox cunt. 

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How about improving your like to post ratio, Harold? The best way is not get involved in every feud, post less shit and quality over quantity... you stupid, daft, chatterbox cunt. 

Perhaps you could also try the same thing.

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Have you got rabies ?

20 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Reported.Verboseness.

On 16/06/2024 at 10:14, entitled little cunt said:

You do realise that the Miliband two are both about as Jewish as a plate of infant Christian blood that has been filtered through the butchered foreskins of hundreds of innocent newborn baby boys?

Reported (to Mossad) for targeting non-goyims.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You do realise that the Miliband two are both about as Jewish as a plate of infant Christian blood that has been filtered through the butchered foreskins of hundreds of innocent newborn baby boys?

Reported (to Mossad) for targeting non-goyims.

Are they that Jewish?.I thought they were disowned because they shown sympathy to another bunch of cold blooded ruthless killers , it's all over my head .It would take the superior intellect of Ape to sort out a lasting peace. He's very clever you know .He's always telling people .

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

He's always telling people .

There's the problem in a nutshell, people telling people, but nobody's actually listening.

People are tired of being dictated to, by cunts!