CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Help save the chief executive officer. Thankyou .

Guest entitled little cunt

Screens are bombarded by either mixed raced couples trying to sell dishwasher tabs or charities  begging for money. I thought I'd take a look and see how much the bosses of well known charities are being paid .Much of tbe info is out of date so it can be safely assumed that in many cases the levels of remuneration is now significantly higher. 

RNLI .The illegals Uber service .160/180k p/a.

Mcmillian  200k pa

Wateraid  130/150k pa

RSPB  200k

Rspca  200k (anonymous donation  on charity accounts )

Heart foundation  218k pa 

Oxfam  125k p/a

Nuffield Health  1.25 million

Captain Tom . A very large house with grounds and ruins of a swimming pool 

Would a charity be better run by an elected group of individuals offering varying skills who do not seek recompense other than reasonable expenses incurred ?

39 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Screens are bombarded by either mixed raced couples trying to sell dishwasher tabs or charities  begging for money. I thought I'd take a look and see how much the bosses of well known charities are being paid .Much of tbe info is out of date so it can be safely assumed that in many cases the levels of remuneration is now significantly higher. 

Mcmillian  200k pa

Wateraid  130/150k pa

RSPB  200k

Oxfam  125k p/a

Would a charity be better run by an elected group of individuals offering varying skills who do not seek recompense other than reasonable expenses incurred ?

There is a book well worth a read ‘the great charity scandal’ sums up nicely exactly where the 80 billion a year of our donations actually ends up. Charity begins at home…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Mcmillian  200k pa

Wateraid  130/150k pa

RSPB  200k

Oxfam  125k p/a

They want to help (themselves) 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

There is a book well worth a read ‘the great charity scandal’ sums up nicely exactly where the 80 billion a year of our donations actually ends up. Charity begins at home…

Ed. As a mate I feel I have to tell you something which you aren’t going to thank me for. Roops isn’t working at the food bank tonight, handing out parcels of stale sausage rolls and out of date cup a soups to a queue of begging immigrant wretches.
She’s in my imaginary M4 right now with both of her bony hands wrapped round my huge throbbing organ. We’re doing 140 MPH on the way to my Hertfordshire mansion and she’s agreed to plate my arse as soon as we get there.

Sorry mate but she deserves it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yeah, I saw that in one of the twenty charity shops that now constitute our high street.  It was priced very reasonably at £11.95 with all proceeds going to charity.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Mcmillian  200k pa

Wateraid  130/150k pa

RSPB  200k

Oxfam  125k p/a

That's an old thread.   But it's always worth a tug.  They are like the so called "caring professions" like social workers, home helps, care home staff, etc (nurses and doctors belong in a separate category) THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE. 

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ed. As a mate I feel I have to tell you something which you aren’t going to thank me for. Roops isn’t working at the food bank tonight, handing out parcels of stale sausage rolls and out of date cup a soups to a queue of begging immigrant wretches.
She’s in my imaginary M4 right now with both of her bony hands wrapped round my huge throbbing organ. We’re doing 140 MPH on the way to my Hertfordshire mansion and she’s agreed to plate my arse as soon as we get there.

Bill you rotter, I have a maisonette  in broxbourne that needs a makeover when then tenants leave, I will call it quits if you have a go at the garden and splash some paint over the walls, I’ll pm you the address 

• Like 2

On 14/06/2024 at 21:52, King Billy said:

Stick your fist up her arse and face fuck her until she spews up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, clit licker said:

And they say romance is dead .

1 hour ago, clit licker said:

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s lovely @clit licker. Have you been reading a lot of Catherine Cookson?

The romance is palpable Eric, echoes of Mills and Boon. 😍

• Like 1

Just now, scotty said:

The romance is palpable Eric, echoes of Mills and Boon. 😍

Its more Barbara Cartland .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Its more Barbara Cartland .

I'm pretty sure it was lifted from the original script for Notting Hill.

"Is it raining? I hadn't noticed."

[Hugh sticks fist up Julia's arse and face fucks her til she vomits. Backlit from stage left, continuous shot/close up]

On 14/06/2024 at 19:57, Eddie said:

Is it a picture book, or one of those Ladybird Easy Readers for thick cunts??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm pretty sure it was lifted from the original script for Notting Hill.

"Is it raining? I hadn't noticed."

[Hugh sticks fist up Julia's arse and face fucks her til she vomits. Backlit from stage left, continuous shot/close up]

Brilliant.