CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super mosquitoes, it's all that climate change stuff

Guest entitled little cunt

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Pen, you stupid old hag. You may be an annoying cunt and your relentless output drives most on here towards depression but at least you comment on topical shit. What do you think of @entitled little cunt? Have you noticed all he talks about is cocks, bumming, various other gay innuendo and the 'illegals'. 

I think the obsessed cunt has lost the fucking plot, he can't stop responding to my posts, whether directed at him or not. Lol. 

I want the stupid cunt dead. 

Haven't you worked it out ?.It's because I find you  hugely attractive.

26 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Careful, Big Bollock, we don't want  @and getting in on our conversation. Lol. 

Tell me about it, did you know some cunts are making counterfeit Wray and Nephew white rum. I think I'll only buy it from supermarkets now, have you tried it? It's 63% alcohol, you'd love it. 

No I fucking haven't, and I'll tell you why, about a month ago they started a fund to finance UK black start-up businesses, what a bunch of fucking hypocritical cunts doing shit like that off the back of flogging WHITE rum to chalkies.

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

No I fucking haven't, and I'll tell you why, about a month ago they started a fund to finance UK black start-up businesses, what a bunch of fucking hypocritical cunts doing shit like that off the back of flogging WHITE rum to chalkies.

You daft cunt, Wray and Nephew was founded by a whitey. 

w8.jpg

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You daft cunt, Wray and Nephew was founded by a whitey. 

w8.jpg

By 2030 the East Midlands will be like Southwark London.  It's already started fucking DHSS three bed houses and big families moved out of London with all the trimmings and benefits.  This is purely an observation nothing else you understand. 

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Even she stinks now, I am told, of lavender, cabbage soup, deep heat and soiled Tena pants.

I’d give her a few shifts in the brass house if what you say is correct Drew. A couple of regular punters ask for a tart with exactly these attributes every time they turn up for their weekly ‘rub and tug’ session.

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’d give her a few shifts in the brass house if what you say is correct Drew. A couple of regular punters ask for a tart with exactly these attributes every time they turn up for their weekly ‘rub and tug’ session.

You’re so fucking pissed most of the time  it might as well be the rotting corpse of Myra Hindley. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's 63% alcohol, you'd love it. 

Drew’s home made shandy (which he keeps under the sink for the rare days when he wakes up, looks in the mirror, sees Shane McGowans corpse staring back at him and realises his liver needs a rest) has way more alcohol content than that.

And btw Raas it’s degrees, not percent alcohol content.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Drew’s home made shandy (which he keeps under the sink for the rare days when he wakes up, looks in the mirror, sees Shane McGowans corpse staring back at him and realises his liver needs a rest) has way more alcohol content than that.

And btw Raas it’s degrees, not percent alcohol content.

I made some Haitian rum (distilled in my second hand wheelbarrow for 7 years)... When tested it came back as 174% alcohol. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that why you're blind

No, that was through wanking.

BTW, don't mention his disabilities, he'll be wanting to claim another fuckin' benefit, at our expense.

FFS he's already expecting a Windrush payout.

9 hours ago, and said:

BTW, don't mention his disabilities, he'll be wanting to claim another fuckin' benefit, at our expense.

There's a handy uneven pavement outside my gaff, ideal for a personal injury.   I could also hurl racial abuse at him while he's on the floor to add some sauce to his claim. 

On 12/06/2024 at 19:01, Decimus said:

Hold on a minute. I thought that they were all living in tax payer funded luxury housing with access to multiple marble clad ensuites? Didn't you also say that the reason it takes twenty six years to get a GP appointment is because the 'illegals' are all receiving top of the range medical care on the NHS, not limited to private rooms, day spas and all the jelly and ice cream that they can eat? 

I'm somewhat surprised then you're now telling me that despite all this luxury we're funding, they're all disease ridden animals wallowing in filth.

One would almost be tempted to suspect that you're a racist wanker just making up a load of total uninformed, absolute fucking bollocks on the spot

Have you asked the council to allow you to house some illegals yet ? You seem very keen on them .Put your money where your mouth is and dip into your pocket .Go on , you'll be happy as a pig wallowing in all manner of tropical diseases not to mention getting a new handle on misogynistic behaviour .I suspect you're one of the moral types without a pot to piss in , living on the backs of others with no intention or capability of improving your lot.You're the typical  nimby "no illegals in my back yard " although you seem to want them in everyone else's. Many people like me  have something to lose , you haven't .You're a male also  , of sorts .  .That's why you can be rather  flamboyant and  extravagent  with who  you wish to hug and welcome into the country   because it has no detrimental  effect on you or your financial wellbeing  whatsoever .

10 hours ago, and said:

A "Windrush payout" .. that's when he farts £20 notes.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's a handy uneven pavement outside my gaff, ideal for a personal injury.   I could also hurl racial abuse at him while he's on the floor to add some sauce to his claim. 

Don't forget to film it, after Grenfell, nobody will believe a 'rice & peas' cunt when it comes to claiming money for injuries sustained in another dubious 'accident'. 

Just now, and said:

Don't forget to film it, after Grenfell, nobody will believe a 'rice & peas' cunt when it comes to claiming money for injuries sustained in another dubious 'accident'. 

Direct your critcisms to Baroness Mone (all gone quiet there?) and not the vety real victims of Grenfell.    You don’t seem to have an eye for the real cunts in this world. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sirect your critcisms to Baroness Mone (all gone quiet there?) and not the vety real victims of Grenfell.    You don’t seem to have an eye for the real cunts in this world. 

Of course I do, cuntishness affects everybody at some point in their lives.

Some of us occasionally manage to shake it off, others, like Tory politicians and their associates are, unfortunately, cursed with it for life.

2 hours ago, and said:

Of course I do, cuntishness affects everybody at some point in their lives.

Some of us occasionally mange to shake it off, others, like Tory politicians and their associates are, unfortunately, cursed with it for life.

I tend to narrow in on them.   Since Thatcher the most unlikely cunts think they're a tory - now they know they're not so they're fucking off even more right to the Reform mob. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Direct your critcisms to Baroness Mone (all gone quiet there?) and not the vety real victims of Grenfell.    You don’t seem to have an eye for the real cunts in this world. 

Grenfell tower victims 1. Manchester arena victims 0. Says it all really and typical of this country. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see you are getting ready for the match. 

Good to see Scotland having the thrashing of their pissed up lives .

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Good to see Scotland having the thrashing of their pissed up lives .

I have to watch on demand having no licence (that's how the salt tax colonialism runs this country) but thanks for the spoiler alert.  (Not!). Fucking chanting about the War in Munich what do they fucking expect?   The so called good humoured lads of the tartan army used to reduce Trafalgar Square to a smouldering battlefeld of lager cans and broken glass and rightfully castigated.    The presence of a Scotsman anywhere near a decent celebration would be enough to rause the hackles.   They are fucking miserable in their drink like Ulster one eyebrow cunts.  Every conversation starts to ratchet up to a full blown head to head.   A lot of Scots came down for work in the erstwhile iron and steel industry.  A Scotman is only truly happy when he sees the high road south to England (Johnson) 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have to watch on demand having no licence (that's how the salt tax colonialism runs this country) but thanks for the spoiler alert.  (Not!). Fucking chanting about the War in Munich what do they fucking expect?   The so called good humoured lads of the tartan army used to reduce Trafalgar Square to a smouldering battlefeld of lager cans and broken glass and rightfully castigated.    The presence of a Scotsman anywhere near a decent celebration would be enough to rause the hackles.   They are fucking miserable in their drink like Ulster one eyebrow cunts.  Every conversation starts to ratchet up to a full blown head to head.   A lot of Scots came down for work in the erstwhile iron and steel industry.  A Scotman is only truly happy when he sees the high road south to England (Johnson) 

Even the most mildest mannered Of people are made to feel unwelcome in Scotland. Horrible cunts .Pissed up , drugged up savages .

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Even the most mildest mannered Of people are made to feel unwelcome in Scotland. Horrible cunts .Pissed up , drugged up savages .

A mate and his family stayed on the coast in Scotland in the wilds and he said the so called "host" wanted them out at 10 am every morning and presumably all day.  Very inhospitable.  Same with the Welsh and fucking cunts in Cornwall.  No generosity of spirit and tight as a fly's arse.  The Johnson quote is actually

Johnson is also well-known for his poor opinion of Scots and Scotland, he once remarked “The noblest prospect which a Scotchman ever sees, is the high road that leads him to England.”

He also said whereas in England we feed oats to horses in Scotland they eat them.