CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super mosquitoes, it's all that climate change stuff

Guest entitled little cunt

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

I've occasionally wondered whether there's a French website called Coin des Chattes, featuring "Marine le Pen" and her enormous appendage.

Le Penn is  a wonderful woman, appendage or not ."Le bon coin" is full of French bargains .Rip Francois Hardy , Jaques du Tronc is still going .60s French music was brilliant in a bubble gum sort of way .Vivre le France !!

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What's it like to fall from Popular Contributer to Slag of the Week? 

I prefer being a total slut.It's a badge of honour.

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The backlash is coming. Even the facilitators of the loony left are becoming disillusioned with disappearing up their own arses trying to defend and enforce the illogical.

Agreed .Its worrying though, the left always become a bit stalinist if they get the idea the plebs start thinking for themselves .They don't like it up 'em.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

The French,  quite sensibly do not put them up in Hotels or social housing .They live in social woodland .You total cunt. What do you think happens in your world of make believe? .Do you think  these fucking freeloaders live in the Algarve  then are put  on luxury coaches and shipped over along with their Gucci and Rolex accessories .You fucking idiot .Moi , a racist .Possibly. O just dont like disease being imported into my country .You obviously do .cunt 

What I'm saying is, you absolute fucking moron, is that you claim they all jump in the next available 60 man dinghy to come here to live a life of luxury. So if that's the case, and they're all housed, cleaned and treated gratis on the NHS, paradoxically how can they be vectors of disease due to living in filth with no healthcare?

If you can't see the contradiction in your own constant outpourings of abject fucking bollocks, then I can't help you.

Thick cunt.

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was talkng to Dyslexic the cunt. 

Sorry .I didn't mean to barge in .I was mistaken because you seemed quite polite .Normally when addressing DLC things do understandably degenerate into  aggressive nonsense.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What I'm saying is, you absolute fucking moron, is that you claim they all jump in the next available 60 man dinghy to come here to live a life of luxury. So if that's the case, and they're all housed, cleaned and treated gratis on the NHS, paradoxically how can they be vectors of disease due to living in filth with no healthcare?

If you can't see the contradiction in your own constant outpourings of abject fucking bollocks, then I can't help you.

Thick cunt.

They do fucking stink though.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You are ignoring the fact they arrive from filth ,covered in filth and no doubt harbouring filth along with a high chance of HIV .You  total cretin.Just because  the UK  put them into a stable at the taxpayers expense doesn't mean they all of a sudden become race horses .Hypocritical  tits like you are all illegal hugging until they move next door and start chasing young girls  down the street .That's what thousands  of British have to put up with. If you want them write to your MP and offer accommodation and offer to pay extra tax .Whilst you're at it lower your wage as well .The few who don't become criminals will work for less than you do.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They do fucking stink though.

To high fucking heaven.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Actually , you're probably a teacher, a student god forbid  or some other lazy useless  form of servant to the state so you won't understand what work is .

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Actually , you're probably a teacher, a student god forbid  or some other lazy useless  form of servant to the state so you won't understand what work is .

What time does your shift start, hunchy? 

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You are ignoring the fact they arrive from filth ,covered in filth and no doubt harbouring filth along with a high chance of HIV .You  total cretin.Just because  the UK  put them into a stable at the taxpayers expense doesn't mean they all of a sudden become race horses .Hypocritical  tits like you are all illegal hugging until they move next door and start chasing young girls  down the street .That's what thousands  of British have to put up with. If you want them write to your MP and offer accommodation and offer to pay extra tax .Whilst you're at it lower your wage as well .The few who don't become criminals will work for less than you do.

You are without doubt, the thickest fucking cunt this site has ever seen.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You are without doubt, the thickest fucking cunt this site has ever seen.

Thankyou . Like yourself I like to excell in what ever I do .You are by far the biggest wank stain to ever have graced the fitted bed sheet of life . 

13 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What time does your shift start, hunchy? 

Goodevening  fat boy.  I'm Finished and  in the bath  .I bet you've gorged yourself on Pizza  and garlic bread all washed down with some vile fizzy drink.Good lad .

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Smelly cunts. Just like all foreigners.

Apart from Sophia Loren.She is a goddess .

50 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Sorry .I didn't mean to barge in .I was mistaken because you seemed quite polite .Normally when addressing DLC things do understandably degenerate into  aggressive nonsense.

It's not so much talking as trading insults so I thought I'd get one in fitst.  A jab to the throat.  Hopefully I can follow it up with a left hook before he recovers his balance.  A couple of turns of the boot on the canvas while the ref isn't looking and I'll go to bed a happy man.