CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Super mosquitoes, it's all that climate change stuff

Guest entitled little cunt

Super mosquito's  are on their way to kill us all according to the ministry of fear .Its not the beautifully designed WW2 fighter bomber known as the "wooden  wonder " it's those little insect critters flying up from Asia .They carry dengue  fever. The scientist cunts  who can't define a woman blame climate change. Personally I'd call it Dinghy  fever. The filth that's been arriving in France and making it's way across the channel  are full of disease .They live in unsanitary  conditions,  no toilets so they are pissing and shitting where they sleep .No running water so they are filthy , covered in their own excrement  and carrying all manner of parasites and diseases.Lets not even mention HIV. The RNLI heroes pick them up and within 24 hours they're in your town.Would you believe it , there's a huge increase in tropical disease in the UK.Blame it on climate change .Great. Let's all vote for Stammer .

4 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Super mosquito's  are on their way to kill us all according to the ministry of fear .Its not the beautifully designed WW2 fighter bomber known as the "wooden  wonder " it's those little insect critters flying up from Asia .They carry dengue  fever. The scientist cunts  who can't define a woman blame climate change. Personally I'd call it Dinghy  fever. The filth that's been arriving in France and making it's way across the channel  are full of disease .They live in unsanitary  conditions,  no toilets so they are pissing and shitting where they sleep .No running water so they are filthy , covered in their own excrement  and carrying all manner of parasites and diseases.Lets not even mention HIV. The RNLI heroes pick them up and within 24 hours they're in your town.Would you believe it , there's a huge increase in tropical disease in the UK.Blame it on climate change .Great. Let's all vote for Stammer .

Will they be attacking your ‘gaping arse’ and ‘bumming’ you then…weird spastic shitcunt?

16 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Hold on a minute. I thought that they were all living in tax payer funded luxury housing with access to multiple marble clad ensuites? Didn't you also say that the reason it takes twenty six years to get a GP appointment is because the 'illegals' are all receiving top of the range medical care on the NHS, not limited to private rooms, day spas and all the jelly and ice cream that they can eat? 

I'm somewhat surprised then you're now telling me that despite all this luxury we're funding, they're all disease ridden animals wallowing in filth.

One would almost be tempted to suspect that you're a racist wanker just making up a load of total uninformed, absolute fucking bollocks on the spot

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Hold on a minute. I thought that they were all living in tax payer funded luxury housing with access to multiple marble clad ensuites? Didn't you also say that the reason it takes twenty six years to get a GP appointment is because the 'illegals' are all receiving top of the range medical care on the NHS, not limited to private rooms, day spas and all the jelly and ice cream that they can eat? 

I'm somewhat surprised then you're now telling me that despite all this luxury we're funding, they're all disease ridden animals wallowing in filth.

One would almost be tempted to suspect that you're a racist wanker just making up a load of total uninformed, absolute fucking bollocks on the spot

Lonely?

Just now, Frank said:

Lonely?

No, just increasingly exasperated by the rhetoric around this upcoming election. Haven't you noticed that almost every comment on an online political article reads like the fucking dog shit that ELC comes out with every single day?

As a gay man of colour, I would've thought that you'd be speaking out too.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

No, just increasingly exasperated by the rhetoric around this upcoming election. Haven't you noticed that almost every comment on an online political article reads like the fucking dog shit that ELC comes out with every single day?

Why don't you pop over to mine. I'd love to meet you, I really would. I'd put my wiener right down your earhole. 

Just now, Frank said:

Why don't you pop over to mine. I'd love to meet you, I really would. I'd put my wiener right down your earhole. 

Well, on top of the fact that I don't want to end up Nilsened, I couldn't in all conscience ever fuck a man with the sartorial credentials of Sam fucking Smith.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well, on top of the fact that I don't want to end up Nilsened, I couldn't in all conscience ever fuck a man with the sartorial credentials of Sam fucking Smith.

Interesting. Sartorially speaking, what type of man would you fuck? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The French,  quite sensibly do not put them up in Hotels or social housing .They live in social woodland .You total cunt. What do you think happens in your world of make believe? .Do you think  these fucking freeloaders live in the Algarve  then are put  on luxury coaches and shipped over along with their Gucci and Rolex accessories .You fucking idiot .Moi , a racist .Possibly. O just dont like disease being imported into my country .You obviously do .cunt 

57 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

You thieving fucking cunt! You stole my idea about buzzy stingy things and how it’s the fault of unwashed darkies and dressed it up as a nomination. 
 I hope you get stang on the cock by an African Death Caterpillar.

56 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Will they be attacking your ‘gaping arse’ and ‘bumming’ you then…weird spastic shitcunt?

Teaboy , listen , you're there to serve only. Now get me a flap jack please and make it snappy .

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You thieving fucking cunt! You stole my idea about buzzy stingy things and how it’s the fault of unwashed darkies and dressed it up as a nomination. 

It's not an idea .Its fucking happening .

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

And it was my load of total uninformed absolute bollocks in the first place.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Maybe you need to move emigrate .I'm certain a few would throw a few coins into the kitty to be  rid  of  yet another  traitorous lemming. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's got a point .

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't realise there's so many illegal huggers .Le Penn is coming on strong in France .Macron is shitting himself and probably cries on the shoulder of his grandmother every night , oops I mean his wife. Bidens wife is actually more fit than Macrons , it's all  totally fucked up .The whole of Europe is listing like the Herald of Free Enterprise  to the right , thank fuck.It may  be too late  to save the cradle of civilisation but its worth a go . The uk meanwhile is going left , Stammer , Abbott,  lammy  and Baroness Chakrabati .That's going to end well .Not .Let's all guess where all the unwashed duskies  in mainland Europe  will head to if Europe goes right wing .Yep , its not rocket science .

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Man??? You fucking misogynistic cunt. Francis is a trans-man isn't he

I love it .A mention of freeloading illegals and it all goes fucking mental .What's up with you lot.You all obviously like queuing to see your GP.When Le Penn gets in across the water, millions of the cunts  with EU passports will be making their way to your town  to use your essential services .Enjoy.

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I didn't realise there's so many illegal huggers .Le Penn is coming on strong in France .Macron is shitting himself and probably cries on the shoulder of his grandmother every night , oops I mean his wife. Bidens wife is actually more fit than Macrons , it's all  totally fucked up .The whole of Europe is listing like the Herald of Free Enterprise  to the right , thank fuck.It may  be too late  to save the cradle of civilisation but its worth a go . The uk meanwhile is going left , Stammer , Abbott,  lammy  and Baroness Chakrabati .That's going to end well .Not .Let's all guess where all the unwashed duskies  in mainland Europe  will head to if Europe goes right wing .Yep , its not rocket science .

The backlash is coming. Even the facilitators of the loony left are becoming disillusioned with disappearing up their own arses trying to defend and enforce the illogical.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sunak  and Stammer aren't exactly bastions of truth and decency.I'm far from decent and I love stirring up a load of wasps .If yiu can't beat them   join them .Or at least wank in the afterglow of hyperbole.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think its time you went out on your own .Try crowd funding  .A converted horsebox with a kettle and a few slices of Carrott cake , with your charm it could work , what do you  reckon ?.Anything is better than what you do now , sweeping up around that Amazon warehouse at 2am is fucking soul destroying. No-one else has seen any worth in you whatsoever and let's face it , they're probably correct but through out my career I've always tried to help the hopeless and hapless  and at times I've  been surprised that even the most retarded , backward  lemming  can make the best of an oppurtunity .Look at Joe Biden , he's living proof .Think it over .DLC  divine Luxury cakes or drinks & luxurious cakes .Dont be Dim little cunt for ever .Reinvent and vent that aspiration.

40 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I've occasionally wondered whether there's a French website called Coin des Chattes, featuring "Marine le Pen" and her enormous appendage.

• Like 1