CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rishi Spits on D-Day Veterans

peglegtwo

1 hour ago, peglegtwo said:

Leaving anniversary services early , what does he care about all the men who died ? 

He's a busy busy man. The two jobs.  School run.  Evening meal to cook.  Two hours on the phone to get a Doctors appointment.   Give him a break.  

2 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I have just been told that one of my neighbours has died .. he was in the SAS and fought in the "Troubles" and thought the world of me.

I imagine that years of being petrol bombed, sniped at and witnessing unspeakable horrors was next to nothing compared to the trauma of enduring a daily two minute conversation with you in the courtyard of your shared, sheltered accomodation.

Why is it that your boring as fuck stories never end with you being the dead protagonist?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

He's a busy busy man. The two jobs.  School run.  Evening meal to cook.  Two hours on the phone to get a Doctors appointment.   Give him a break.  

How long does it take to cook a vesta curry for two in the microwave? The big eared cunt will probably gets his wife's servants to do that. 

On 09/06/2024 at 19:11, camberwell gypsy said:

How long does it take to cook a vesta curry for two in the microwave? The big eared cunt will probably gets his wife's servants to do that. 

The more you think about it: five PMs in 8 years, then THIS CUNT. 

....... Then you find out Shaun Bailey two time loser of the London Mayoral race and two time failure to get elected as a tory MP is actually Lord Shaun Bailey courtesy of Boris Johnson. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that years of being petrol bombed, sniped at and witnessing unspeakable horrors was next to nothing compared to the trauma of enduring a daily two minute conversation with you in the courtyard of your shared, sheltered accomodation.

Why is it that your boring as fuck stories never end with you being the dead protagonist?

Sympathy Card? 

Because you still live besides which I have never been in the SAS.

Guest entitled little cunt
On 09/06/2024 at 14:57, peglegtwo said:

Leaving anniversary services early , what does he care about all the men who died ? 

Typical of this country .Polititions do not represent the people,  they represent themselves .Labour with Abbott and lammy and  backed by Chackrabati have poured scorn on this countries history for decades .The left taught ww1 history through the eyes of upper class poets and totally  ignored WW2 because it proved  the masses were  moral souls who will stand up for what is right when needed  .The academic  establishment afraid of losing their perceived  moral high ground wiped WW2 from secondary school education. Bomber command became war criminals and the BBC could describe the Dambusters raid and Guy Gibson as "infamous " .The union jack became  racist .The people keep memories of those lost and who  fought for us alive , not our polititions .WW2 according to Labour was a quasi imperialist war  , on the 6th June suddenly they all  become very patriotic. They are  truely disgusting individuals .Each and every one of them.

12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

palpatine david red.jpg

As long as you don't do business with them (and you won't get the chance unless they can...) they're great people, some quiet and yhoughtful others loud and crude.   Netanyahu is a basket case.  It's amazing to me Biden tolerates it. 😜 

Guest entitled little cunt
9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

As long as you don't do business with them (and you won't get the chance unless they can...) they're great people, some quiet and yhoughtful others loud and crude.   Netanyahu is a basket case.  It's amazing to me Biden tolerates it. 😜 

If you vote Trump you're an idiot so vote instead for a creepy geriatric old fool in severe cognitive decline to prove your not as dumb as those other dumbo's .