CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spindly Cunt Goes Tits Up

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What might have happened/still happen if a Twitter link sees it? Had it been Billy, Decs, Raas, DC or me, we'd have been suitably punished. I can't say I'm too happy sharing web space with someone we all know is a complete fucking weirdo who condones animal torture, and seemingly, makes a blatant mockery of sexual abuse of children. What ya gonna do about such a punter, führer?

On 15/11/2019 at 13:42, Wolfie said:

There are few words to describe just how much these intensely annoying little fuckers get right on my tits.

People who own cats obviously feed them roughly twice each day. Where does all the shit go, I wonder? It appears to be OK if it's not their garden. I've always been respectful of others' pets, in particular keeping a watchful eye on my dogs (one of whom 'likes' cats), but now I've decided to turn a blind eye if they come into contact with one another and nature takes its course. I've also been eyeing up my shovel near the garage door, which may be put to good use well before the rain and snow come about.

Uh oh someone better sound the massively hypocritical dickhead klaxon!🚨 🔊😮

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Exactly, this is a guy that stated the Vietnam War was Kissinger 's baby.   He then went on to defend that defactualised view of history when corrected and threw in a few insults.  Then, of all fucking things, Decimus flies in from outer space to start making these same sinister insinuations about "percersions" or this or that as this cunt is now making against And.   I think you should suspend both Wolfie and Decimus as they are clearly loking to bully somebody on the site or create a blow up in which people like Cuntybaws and Roadkill can join in. 

It does seem odd that ELC got banned for a week for seemingly no reason other than returning fire at the usual instigating, shit stirring unfunny group of dickheads while they didn't get any punishment.

41 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

It does seem odd that ELC got banned for a week for seemingly no reason other than returning fire at the usual instigating, shit stirring unfunny group of dickheads while they didn't get any punishment.

Don’t join the spaz clique Ereptic. They’re last in the lunch queue and we laugh at them because they can only afford Happy shopper football boots.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t join the spaz clique Ereptic. They’re last in the lunch queue and we laugh at them because they can only afford Happy shopper football boots.

Careful Eric or you’ll have the video gaming mafia coming after you.

13 hours ago, ClitWestwood said:

That happened to me and I wonder whether this isn't linked to who donates money.   I'm asset rich (just Bucks Palace) but cash poor (I can't make ends meet on that Civil List) does that make me the Corner's roasting bitch? 🤔 

PS. No basting please

On 08/07/2024 at 20:15, ChildeHarold said:

Your reputation precedes you Cunty... that can be a good or a bad thing.  Point of view. 

You will not persuade me with appeals to my intellectual vanity.

Bowels in, or bowels out?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

andrzej-duda-greta-thunberg-how-dare-you-gif-animacja.gif

She was just more believable as an FBI field agent. She looked right holding a Glock, Jodie Foster was too delicate. 
 Plus, the field office scene when she loses her temper with Ray Liotta was a brilliant bit of acting. At least Barney survived and ended up running a pub in Banshee.

On 08/07/2024 at 23:20, Eric Cuntman said:

But I could be the big leader of the Spaz group like Humungus in Mad Max or something 😮

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I imagine you more as the feral kid with the stainless boomerang to be honest.

I hope they drop the whole Fury Road Warhammer40k rip-off aesthetic and go back to the classic Mel Gibson MM type universe if they do another one, the War Boys shit/Immortan Joe universe is getting boring now.

41 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

I hope they drop the whole Fury Road Warhammer40k rip-off aesthetic and go back to the classic Mel Gibson MM type universe if they do another one, the War Boys shit/Immortan Joe universe is getting boring now.

The Furiosa prequel was ok as a stand alone film. But they tried to turn it into a remake of MM2 with Praetorian Jack looking suspiciously like Max driving the war rig. Hemsworth made it worth watching though. 
 I agree though. If they do another one, it should be a prequel in the timeline between 1 and 2, or a follow on from Thunderdome with an older Max. Who the fuck do you get to replace Mel Gibson though.