CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spindly Cunt Goes Tits Up

5 minutes ago, and said:

Kids today, they don't realise how beneficial a touch of corporal punishment can be (not to mention, sexually arousing)👨‍🦯👩‍🦯

Not content with publicly defending sex cases whilst simultaneously rhapsodising about the torture of innocent animals, you've now come out with the above.

Kids need to realise that getting beaten is sexually arousing, do they? You sick, deviant, twisted, absolutely fucking disgusting cunt.

You're finished on here.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not content with publicly defending sex cases whilst simultaneously rhapsodising about the torture of innocent animals, you've now come out with the above.

Kids need to realise that getting beaten is sexually arousing, do they? You sick, deviant, twisted, absolutely fucking disgusting cunt.

You're finished on here.

And look what a lack of parental guidance managed to spawn, another narcissistic product of entitled liberalism, YOU!

54 minutes ago, and said:

Kids today, they don't realise how beneficial a touch of corporal punishment can be (not to mention, sexually arousing)👨‍🦯👩‍🦯

The mask slips. There’s a pervert in our presence and it needs killing. What a warped little fuck you’ve shown yourself to be…yet again.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The mask slips. There’s a pervert in our presence and it needs killing. What a warped little fuck you’ve shown yourself to be…yet again.

Lots of people like being spanked it's not pervy, it's normal - i love spanking botts

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're finished on here.

Grow up, you snake.

You're forever trying to twist my words to suit your pathetic agenda, there's something suspiciously creepy about your finger pointing, it's as though you're trying to hide something you're deeply ashamed of, you devious pervert.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yeah, discuss it at the next meeting of the Boys Club, then wank yourselves silly as you tell them more of your fantasy fingering stories.

6 hours ago, and said:

And look what a lack of parental guidance managed to spawn, another narcissistic product of entitled liberalism, YOU!

9 minutes ago, and said:

Grow up, you snake.

You're forever trying to twist my words to suit your pathetic agenda, there's something suspiciously creepy about your finger pointing, it's as though you're trying to hide something you're deeply ashamed of, you devious pervert.

The fact that you felt the need to revisit my post pretty much confirms you're desperately trying to deflect the accusations, otherwise why would you bother?

I've not twisted any of your words, you suggested kids should be aware of how beneficial and sexually arousing being hit is. 

Why would you say this? Who even equates sexual feelings with children other than the deeply disturbed? You're as bad as the woke mob you claim to despise, pushing sexual narratives on children by exposing them to books at a young age which openly discuss homosexuality.

You need to be chemically castrated and locked up, and I'm glad that you've finally exposed yourself to everyone on this site as the reprehensible fucking deviant that you are.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

🤔

Kill him for fuck sake, Billy. I've been warning everyone on here for years that there is something deeply wrong with the cunt, what more evidence does anyone need?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, and said:

Grow up, you snake.

You twisted cunt, and. 

That the fuck is wrong with you? You're clearly not the sharpest tool in the box are you, blatantly writing your many vile perversions for all to read and then back tracking. 

What a fucking weirdo we have amongst us. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Kill him for fuck sake, Billy. I've been warning everyone on here for years that there is something deeply wrong with the cunt, what more evidence does anyone need?

I find it more satisfying to observe cunts like him kill themselves Decs. I’m more than happy to assist them along that path of course, as long as the end result is achieved. 
If you, me or anyone else on here administered the ‘coup de grace’ and put him out of his misery, the usual suspects would shout ‘bully’s’ and immediately elevate him to martyr status. I’d rather be patient and wait till he’s tragically discovered in some IBIS Hotel, hanging from the door handle, with a grapefruit in his mouth, a cucumber up his arse, a bin liner over his head and his entire dog shit collection laid out on the bed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, and said:

I used to read the editorial, complete the cryptic crossword and send a letter of complaint before stuffing the newspaper down my trousers.  I was well read and beaten to a pulp at the same time. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Yeah, of course you have, Dickless, just like you make up stories about other punters when you don't get your own way, you're like a whiny, spoiled child, stamping your feet for attention.

18 minutes ago, and said:

Yeah, of course you have, Dickless, just like you make up stories about other punters when you don't get your own way, you're like a whiny, spoiled child, stamping your feet for attention.

That usually gets attention.  Try letting him cry.  I know it's hard, but try to ignore him.  Even though you want to scoop him up and press him tightly to your heart whispering in his ear, "I love you Darling."

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Alright Decs? Frau Rat used to have a collection of 'International Dolls'. Most were in some naff national costume but the israeli one was just a massive headless baby.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That usually gets attention.  Try letting him cry.  I know it's hard, but try to ignore him.  Even though you want to scoop him up and press him tightly to your heart whispering in his ear, "I love you Darling."

Fuck off, Aitch. If you think for one moment that I've forgotten about your Benny Hillesque, 'Confessions of a Window Cleaner' antics during your school caretaker days, then you're sorely mistaken.

The last thing I'd be doing if I were you is associating with this little fucking monster, you're in enough trouble as it is.

27 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Alright Decs? Frau Rat used to have a collection of 'International Dolls'. Most were in some naff national costume but the israeli one was just a massive headless baby.

I had a Swiss Army knife.

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

The last thing I'd be doing if I were you is associating with this little fucking monster, you're in enough trouble as it is.

Do you get slightly aroused when you think people believe any of your manipulative innuendo?

In might work in a council office in Norfolk, but everybody on here knows you're just a fat, balding, wannabe dictator with a fantasy drug habit.