CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spindly Cunt Goes Tits Up

15 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re a pedlar too - a pedlar of mindless fucking drivel on here.

lol Lol LOL Fuck off.

The phrase "Fuck Off" must be the most popular on this site.  I know you can't help the fact that you've been dragged up from the gutter and you're as rough as a badger's arse who thinks a Gregg's sausage roll and milky latte would be fine on a dinner date or a weekend in Kavos with Spikey and the rest of the boys is an introduction to Classical Greece.  But why don't you just

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR ABUSIVE NEGATIVE ONE LINERS. 

CUNT.  Loving you.... 😛 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Decimus's collection of classic cars. 

Do you honestly believe a mincing homosexual like decimus has any interest in cars classic or otherwise? He goes to with work with vibrating love eggs inserted in his arse all day ffs.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ClitWestwood said:

Do you honestly believe a mincing homosexual like decimus has any interest in cars classic or otherwise? He goes to with work with vibrating love eggs inserted in his arse all day ffs.

I didn't know you could get electric ones!  Who's your supplier? 

👀 

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wonder why pedal and pedlar and pedalling have the dual meanings of cycling and market trading or door-todoor selling? 

It's so complicated that the two (different) words are spelled differently: pedal/peddle.

Education is available for those who qualify.

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's so complicated that the two (different) words are spelled differently: pedal/peddle.

Education is available for those who qualify.

Thank you for clearing up temporary brain fog.  Now Doctor Hammer can I sign up to your walking tour of the island of Symi in 95° at midday with little shelter?  🤔 

Guest entitled little cunt
On 08/06/2024 at 12:30, Eric Cuntman said:

And where the fuck has @entitled little cunt gone?

ELC, if you’re pretending to be on holiday so we think you have an enviable lifestyle, don’t bother. 
You already admitted to being the Nigerian cleaner at the Amazon Prime depot.

Ha, I'm back .The daughter needed cutting so it was back to the homelands for an appointment with a rusty razor blade .So good to be back in the land of benefits , free council houses and a life above the law of the land .You English should be more patriotic,  it's a great country. Where else can you take your old mattress and dump it in someone  else's back garden? 

Wiggins looks like his mum cuts his hair with a knife and fork. He's not so much channeling Paul Weller as impersonating Micky from 'The League of Gentleman'.

I hope his queer as fuck hobby gives him bollock cancer.

Bankrupt Poirot cunt.

On 08/06/2024 at 20:27, ClitWestwood said:

If by that you mean that I've never tried to gain clout on a tiny website at the arse end of the internet by regaling a dozen or so weirdos with a tale about how my next-door neighbour drives an Aston Martin, you'd be right.

Get back on X-Box Live, you sinister little fucking weasel.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If by that you mean that I've never tried to gain clout on a tiny website at the arse end of the internet by regaling a dozen or so weirdos with a tale about how my next-door neighbour drives an Aston Martin

But you have tried impressing the Boys Club by mouthing-off about your fictional drink and drug intake on a Bank Holiday weekend.

Fuckin' lightweight, bullshitting cunt.

5 minutes ago, and said:

But you have tried impressing the Boys Club by mouthing-off about your fictional drink and drug intake on a Bank Holiday weekend.

That makes you an anorexic straw weight you unaware, clueless little twat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That makes you an anorexic straw weight you unaware, clueless little twat.

Good evening Pete, always reliably on hand to defend another in your back-slapping, cock-sucking, arse-rimming club.

How's the 'year old Bentley', surely after all this time it must be two, three, four years old?

Guest entitled little cunt
On 08/06/2024 at 12:12, Hammer of Cunts said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13507923/Sir-Bradley-Wiggins-declared-bankrupt-medals-trophies-financial-difficulties.html

Oh dear! The doyen of bifurcated calf muscles and sweaty arse cracks has hit the buffers and may have to sell some of his contraptions.

Has anyone ever seen one of these self-obsessed wierdos actually enjoying their expensive hobby? They always look ferociously pissed off while playing with their expensive toys. I think they're all on drugs.

Drivers should have points removed from their licences for sticking the selfish militant lycra wearing poof  cunts into the nearest hedge .

42 minutes ago, and said:

What is it with you subhuman, big nosed, Christ killing, baby blood drinking, war crime committing cunts?

Your fellow kike in arms Judgetwi also used to gasp with incredulity over even the most mundane of claims. If your life experience is such that you find it hard to believe that a man can spend a weekend snorting and boozing then you really do need to get out of your Barnet bedsit loft more. 

Shalom and fuck off.

37 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Drivers should have points removed from their licences for sticking the selfish militant lycra wearing poof  cunts into the nearest hedge .

We used to have a member here called ‘Manky’ who described himself as a cycle-ninja.

@Decimus, Manky disappeared around the same time as Ding. Any idea what happened to him? I remember his little pint of beer avatar.

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Decimus, Manky disappeared around the same time as Ding. Any idea what happened to him? I remember his little pint of beer avatar.

They were in the same paedophile ring and both ended up on the beast wing of Armley Prison.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We used to have a member here called ‘Manky’ who described himself as a cycle-ninja.

There was another cunt that I sometimes mixed up with Ape that also vanished around the same time, he claimed to have been in the National Front and a skinhead and biker . I can't remember his name.

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

There was another cunt that I sometimes mixed up with Ape that also vanished around the same time, he claimed to have been in the National Front and a skinhead and biker . I can't remember his name.

Probably before my time. I would have remembered that CV.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

What is it with you subhuman, big nosed, Christ killing, baby blood drinking, war crime committing cunts?

Your fellow kike in arms Judgetwi also used to gasp with incredulity over even the most mundane of claims. If your life experience is such that you find it hard to believe that a man can spend a weekend snorting and boozing then you really do need to get out of your Barnet bedsit loft more. 

Shalom and fuck off.

Yes, but you didn't, did you?

You just bragged about it.

And don't call yourself a 'man' until you actually have the balls to do it, lightweight bullshitter.

6 minutes ago, and said:

Yes, but you didn't, did you?

You just bragged about it.

And, don't call yourself a 'man' until you actually have the balls to do it. lightweight bullshitter.

Here he is…the Johnny Owen of the Corner. 

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Shalom and fuck off.