CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spindly Cunt Goes Tits Up

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off, Aitch. If you think for one moment that I've forgotten about your Benny Hillesque, 'Confessions of a Window Cleaner' antics during your school caretaker days, then you're sorely mistaken.

The last thing I'd be doing if I were you is associating with this little fucking monster, you're in enough trouble as it is.

Josef Fritzl is looking forward to the crystal clear fresh air of the Salzburger mountains.   "fucking monster" triggered that.  Even the Sound of Music has its dangers.   Fancy joining me for a three day and night drug fuelled rave in Tenerife?   The Spanish shrug their greasy shoulders and rub their fingers in a Money, Money, Money gesture. 

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

That usually gets attention.  Try letting him cry.  I know it's hard, but try to ignore him.  Even though you want to scoop him up and press him tightly to your heart whispering in his ear, "I love you Darling."

Do you keep a bag of Werther's Original in one pocket, and a lollipop surprise in the other, just to hedge your bets?

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Josef Fritzl is looking forward to the crystal clear fresh air of the Salzburger mountains.   "fucking monster" triggered that.  Even the Sound of Music has its dangers.   Fancy joining me for a three day and night drug fuelled rave in Tenerife?   The Spanish shrug their greasy shoulders and rub their fingers in a Money, Money, Money gesture. 

He would, but all his drug fantasies are just that, bullshit fantasies to try and impress his mates in the Boys Club, he doesn't have the balls to actually act on them.

10 hours ago, and said:

Do you get slightly aroused when you think people believe any of your manipulative innuendo?

In might work in a council office in Norfolk, but everybody on here knows you're just a fat, balding, wannabe dictator with a fantasy drug habit.

…and you’re a filthy deviant pervert cunt. You make me sick you fucking wrong ‘un.

On 04/07/2024 at 20:30, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You twisted cunt, and. 

That the fuck is wrong with you? You're clearly not the sharpest tool in the box are you, blatantly writing your many vile perversions for all to read and then back tracking. 

What a fucking weirdo we have amongst us. 

Fuck off. 

Lol, I simply typed 'weirdo' into the search menu and it led me to this comment by @and, which I notice the Vulcan has predictably removed:

"Kids today, they don't realise how beneficial a touch of corporal punishment can be (not to mention, sexually arousing)"

Actually, I'm not surprised. For someone who has time and again demonstrated a sincere hatred for dogs, cats, livestock and all other sentient beings in between, who's infatuated with shit and clearly has a moral compass pointing towards hell, the fact he mocks sexual exploitation of children hardly leaves me in a state of bewilderment.

Whether you're done here or not is down to the chief mod, but if she had any moral fibre which echoed the feelings of 95% of the site, you'd be evicted with a metaphoric sledgehammer in the fucking face.  

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Lol, I simply typed 'weirdo' into the search menu and it led me to this comment by @and, which I notice the Vulcan has predictably removed:

"Kids today, they don't realise how beneficial a touch of corporal punishment can be (not to mention, sexually arousing)"

Actually, I'm not surprised. For someone who has time and again demonstrated a sincere hatred for dogs, cats, livestock and all other sentient beings in between, who's infatuated with shit and clearly has a moral compass pointing towards hell, the fact he mocks sexual exploitation of children hardly leaves me in a state of bewilderment.

Whether you're done here or not is down to the chief mod, but if she had any moral fibre which echoed the feelings of 95% of the site, you'd be evicted with a metaphoric sledgehammer in the fucking face.  

Nope, get your facts right.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This means Captain Kike must have removed his own nonce-implying comment because he knew it was very fucking risqué – despite duplicates of it still hovering around the site.

What might have happened/still happen if a Twitter link sees it? Had it been Billy, Decs, Raas, DC or me, we'd have been suitably punished. I can't say I'm too happy sharing web space with someone we all know is a complete fucking weirdo who condones animal torture, and seemingly, makes a blatant mockery of sexual abuse of children. What ya gonna do about such a punter, führer?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

This means Captain Kike must have removed his own nonce-implying comment because he knew it was very fucking risqué – despite duplicates of it still hovering around the site.

What might have happened/still happen if a Twitter link sees it? Had it been Billy, Decs, Raas, DC or me, we'd have been suitably punished. I can't say I'm too happy sharing web space with someone we all know is a complete fucking weirdo who condones animal torture, and seemingly, makes a blatant mockery of sexual abuse of children. What ya gonna do about such a punter, führer?

Blatant mockery of humourless, self-righteous windbags, such a yourself.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Exactly, this is a guy that stated the Vietnam War was Kissinger 's baby.   He then went on to defend that defactualised view of history when corrected and threw in a few insults.  Then, of all fucking things, Decimus flies in from outer space to start making these same sinister insinuations about "percersions" or this or that as this cunt is now making against And.   I think you should suspend both Wolfie and Decimus as they are clearly loking to bully somebody on the site or create a blow up in which people like Cuntybaws and Roadkill can join in. 

• Like 1

Just now, and said:

I can't say I'm too happy sharing web space with someone we all know is a complete fucking weirdo

Don't wet your nappy, there is a solution to your problem, fuck off somewhere else to exercise your pseudo-intellectual nonsense.

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Exactly, this is a guy that stated the Vietnam War was Kissinger 's baby.   He then went on to defend that defactualised view of history when corrected and threw in a few insults.  Then, of all fucking things, Decimus flies in from outer space to start making these same sinister insinuations about "percersions" or this or that as this cunt is now making against And.   I think you should suspend both Wolfie and Decimus as they are clearly loking to bully somebody on the site or create a blow up in which people like Cuntybaws and Roadkill can join in. 

Shut up you cunt.

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What a surprise, birds of a feather flock together!

Decimus didn't "fly in from outer space" to start a witch hunt for no reason, so don't blame me that your mate is now getting his head kicked in.

Maybe you should advise him not to make sexually provocative posts about children if you're so keen to save him from the likes of the big bad Cuntybaws and Roadkill. Oh that's right, you wouldn't do that because you've made more than a few yourself, leering over fantasies that involve you as a caretaker at an all girls school.

With your form you should have sat this one out, Harold. It's somewhat akin to Philip Schofield finally feeling the heat die down, only to get into a Twitter spat months later and bringing attention back upon himself by defending the BBCs record on child abuse.

Fucking creepy old cunt.

23 minutes ago, and said:

Don't wet your nappy, there is a solution to your problem, fuck off somewhere else to exercise your pseudo-intellectual nonsense.

IMG-5929.jpg

Amen to that. Do as you’ve told yourself and fuck off.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What a surprise, birds of a feather flock together!

Decimus didn't "fly in from outer space" to start a witch hunt for no reason, so don't blame me that your mate is now getting his head kicked in.

Maybe you should advise him not to make sexually provocative posts about children if you're so keen to save him from the likes of the big bad Cuntybaws and Roadkill. Oh that's right, you wouldn't do that because you've made more than a few yourself, leering over fantasies that involve you as a caretaker at an all girls school.

With your form you should have sat this one out, Harold. It's somewhat akin to Philip Schofield finally feeling the heat die down, only to get into a Twitter spat months later and bringing attention back upon himself by defending the BBCs record on child abuse.

Fucking creepy old cunt.

Don't fucking talk like that you little dictator cunt.   Now fuck off into your own little fantasy world.   Wherever it is, Canada, Yarmouth, Alexa "Hey play my tune!"