CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spindly Cunt Goes Tits Up

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/06/2024 at 18:10, Decimus said:

If by that you mean that I've never tried to gain clout on a tiny website at the arse end of the internet by regaling a dozen or so weirdos with a tale about how my next-door neighbour drives an Aston Martin, you'd be right.

Get back on X-Box Live, you sinister little fucking weasel.

I'll tell you what's sinister, those weird videos you uploaded a while back of you sitting in a dimly lit room muttering about Frank in your 40 a day smokers voice with Dire Straits playing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClitWestwood said:

I'll tell you what's sinister, those weird videos you uploaded a while back of you sitting in a dimly lit room muttering about Frank in your 40 a day smokers voice with Dire Straits playing.

Well yeah, that was entirely the fucking point.

• Like 1

Guest entitled little cunt
On 13/06/2024 at 22:17, King Billy said:

It’s just a hump Ape. Get over it.

He's got a thing about hunch backs .He can't just climb over  the obstacle of muscle tissue, bone and gristle .He can wank over my curvature of the spine if it helps .

On 22/06/2024 at 21:48, entitled little cunt said:

He's got a thing about hunch backs .He can't just climb over  the obstacle of muscle tissue, bone and gristle .He can wank over my curvature of the spine if it helps .

Good lord, how much is he claiming in benefits

On 08/06/2024 at 12:12, Hammer of Cunts said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13507923/Sir-Bradley-Wiggins-declared-bankrupt-medals-trophies-financial-difficulties.html

Oh dear! The doyen of bifurcated calf muscles and sweaty arse cracks has hit the buffers and may have to sell some of his contraptions.

Has anyone ever seen one of these self-obsessed wierdos actually enjoying their expensive hobby? They always look ferociously pissed off while playing with their expensive toys. I think they're all on drugs.

TDF winner, 8 Olympic golds, numerous other wins, sponsorships and endorsements. More money than all of us here combined, and it’s all gone. 

Serves the cocky cunt right with his therapeutic use exemptions to get round doping.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

TDF winner, 8 Olympic golds, numerous other wins, sponsorships and endorsements. More money than all of us here combined, and it’s all gone. 

Serves the cocky cunt right with his therapeutic use exemptions to get round doping.

Looks like the fucking wheel’s fallen off for poor Wiggy. Probably his mums fault. She looks like a right old shit cunt.

Just now, King Billy said:

Looks like the fucking wheel’s fell off for Wiggy. 

I’ve got a mate, Bill. He’s a pisshead but he does cycle 300 miles a week…stopping at every fuckin ale house en route. It’s not his real name but he’s always answered to the moniker of ‘Madly Swiggings’. lol.

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve got a mate, Bill. He’s a pisshead but he does cycle 300 miles a week…stopping at every fuckin ale house en route. It’s not his real name but he’s always answered to the moniker of ‘Madly Swiggings’. lol.

Laboured.  Starmered.   Over and out. 

Guest entitled little cunt
9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Looks like the fucking wheel’s fallen off for poor Wiggy. Probably his mums fault. She looks like a right old shit cunt.

Did you in the past , you know , did you ?

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Did you in the past , you know , did you ?

Not sure I like your tone, ELC - besides you're jumping around like a bull in a china shop at present.  You should cease picking fights on every thread and to assist you in a process of reflection we'll have you off the site for the next seven days.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure I like your tone, ELC - besides you're jumping around like a bull in a china shop at present.  You should cease picking fights on every thread and to assist you in a process of reflection we'll have you off the site for the next seven days.

I couldn’t be happier, Roops. I’m cleaning my finger-nails and I’ll be round in an hour. Marry me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I couldn’t be happier, Roops. I’m cleaning my finger-nails and I’ll be round in an hour. Marry me.

Monkeypox is lurking around again DC, so don’t forget your heavy duty Marigolds (and some Swarfega and iodine ointment incase of an unexpected, friction induced finger splittage).

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Monkeypox is lurking around again DC, so don’t forget your heavy duty Marigolds (and some Swarfega and iodine ointment incase of an unexpected, friction induced finger splittage).

Sage advice, not needed…she was blobby & grateful…as am I. The question is, where is the beanie-clad window vagrant with rickets going to send ten likes a day for a week?

• Like 1

On 22/06/2024 at 18:04, ClitWestwood said:

Its actually 70 a day.

On 08/06/2024 at 12:12, Hammer of Cunts said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13507923/Sir-Bradley-Wiggins-declared-bankrupt-medals-trophies-financial-difficulties.html

Oh dear! The doyen of bifurcated calf muscles and sweaty arse cracks has hit the buffers and may have to sell some of his contraptions.

Has anyone ever seen one of these self-obsessed wierdos actually enjoying their expensive hobby? They always look ferociously pissed off while playing with their expensive toys. I think they're all on drugs.

I bought a pair of cycling shorts from eBay new (other). £4.50 lime green, they are a bit tight, made in china

On 08/06/2024 at 15:51, Witheredscrote said:

Christ indeed. @Eddie only paid a tenner for his.

Reported, I have also informed the police, who I am assured will act on this immediately. Expect a knock on your tent zip door.

• Like 1

On 29/06/2024 at 23:07, King Billy said:

He was abused as a child by his cycling coach and has always suffered mental health issues, easy target for some cunt to fleece.