CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spindly Cunt Goes Tits Up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13507923/Sir-Bradley-Wiggins-declared-bankrupt-medals-trophies-financial-difficulties.html

Oh dear! The doyen of bifurcated calf muscles and sweaty arse cracks has hit the buffers and may have to sell some of his contraptions.

Has anyone ever seen one of these self-obsessed wierdos actually enjoying their expensive hobby? They always look ferociously pissed off while playing with their expensive toys. I think they're all on drugs.

11 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13507923/Sir-Bradley-Wiggins-declared-bankrupt-medals-trophies-financial-difficulties.html

Oh dear! The doyen of bifurcated calf muscles and sweaty arse cracks has hit the buffers and may have to sell some of his contraptions.

Has anyone ever seen one of these self-obsessed wierdos actually enjoying their expensive hobby? They always look ferociously pissed off while playing with their expensive toys. I think they're all on drugs.

I liked BMXs and Raleigh Grifters etc’ when I was a kid, but then I learned to drive a car and it just stopped being of interest. 
 I get it that some people do it to keep fit or because it’s cheaper and quicker for short trips, but I can’t be bolloxed with it.

Couples on tandems… utter fucking simpering cunts. I wish it was legal to go Mad Max 2 on them.

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And where the fuck has @entitled little cunt gone?

ELC, if you’re pretending to be on holiday so we think you have an enviable lifestyle, don’t bother. 
You already admitted to being the Nigerian cleaner at the Amazon Prime depot.

Hi Eric, anything new on the corner? I just started reading posts.

9 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Hi Eric, anything new on the corner? I just started reading posts.

I was about to fucking blue-box @White Cunt you as well! 
 After Scotty turning up and ELC disappearing, I thought you may have been one of the ‘patients’.

Glad you’re alive Fuhrer.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

After Scotty turning up and ELC disappearing, I thought you may have been one of the ‘patients’.

They haven’t whacked me just yet, but they may be circling around, my friend. Old, racist, nazi white cunts are on the black list. 
Glad you are still here.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s twice in a week now, you absolute chutney-ferret.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

ELC, if you’re pretending to be on holiday so we think you have an enviable lifestyle, don’t bother. 

He’s been having some ‘family’ and ‘legal’ issues apparently…the bizzies have confiscated his phone.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13496161/Crystal-Hoare-Jay-Wade-Veenstra-plead-guilty-bestiality.html?dicbo=v2-bsSl4PA

• Like 1

I'll give you a like if you stop soiling my nice new thresd with mentions of that.

Eric, I saw this thread title and assumed the twig-legged Greek had suddenly expired. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's because the lycra cuts off the blood flow to the brain and they end up paying as much for a push bike as most people pay for a car and, just like Rooster and Maverick said in Topgun "it's not the push-bike it's the lycra clad moron riding it"

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

They actually age quite rapidly due to the amount of oxygen intake needed in mountain climbing.   There's a contrite "I can overtake you" gloss over the whole cycling scene ranging from the A to B morons who commute the London canal towpaths (which should never have allowed these inconsiderate cunts) or dedicated cycle lanes pinched from motorists, bus lanes (which doesn't make any environmental sense) and are hazardous to pedestrians, to the professional cycling scene. 

The Tour, Giro and Velde are not worth tuppence anymore since the demise of Paul and the removal of Phil Liggett from our screens in favour of pill popper David What'sIt and Chris Boredman.  And I mean fucking bored man!  While the races themselves are full of school boys on plastic bikes worth more than Decimus's collection of classic cars. 

Bring back Lance Armstrong! 

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked BMXs and Raleigh Grifters etc’ when I was a kid, but then I learned to drive a car and it just stopped being of interest. 
 I get it that some people do it to keep fit or because it’s cheaper and quicker for short trips, but I can’t be bolloxed with it.

Couples on tandems… utter fucking simpering cunts. I wish it was legal to go Mad Max 2 on them.

It is legal .. just tell them you were using your mobile phone and didn't see them.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

It is legal .. just tell them you were using your mobile phone and didn't see them.

Good idea. I shall also tell the police that I was heavily drunk and therefore couldn’t have reacted in time anyway. That should get me off the hook.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Isn't @Stubby Pecker a keen cyclist?

2 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I believe stubbinessa and atrophy of the pecker are common results of too much pedalling.

I wonder why pedal and pedlar and pedalling have the dual meanings of cycling and market trading or door-todoor selling?   The pedlar used to be a common sight before the advent of the Victorian "high street shop" and the modern "retail sector".   Far from being a respectable occupation, pedalling now seems to carry a moody shady meaning.  

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wonder why pedal and pedlar and pedalling have the dual meanings of cycling and market trading or door-todoor selling?   The pedlar used to be a common sight before the advent of the Victorian "high street shop" and the modern "retail sector".   Far from being a respectable occupation, pedalling now seems to carry a moody shady meaning.  

You’re a pedlar too - a pedlar of mindless fucking drivel on here.

lol Lol LOL Fuck off.