CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HOTTEST MAY (and spring) in the U.K. since records began

King Billy

Guest entitled little cunt
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

About 40 kilos of C4 packed around the foundations.

The fat to flour ratio is important and I'd hope  Khomeini  would ensure  his mix is kept "course grain ". Cold butter and oats works a treat and stops the crumble sticking together .Personally I believe the morality police should instruct infidels and those pesky Iranian  women just what it takes to present the perfect Rhubarb crumble .Maybe the place wouldn't be such a basket case  if they worried more about crumble rather than silly things like personal freedoms.Fucking idiots .

Just now, and said:

Could've been worse, it might've been fuckin' Mods.

They're a bunch of Poofs. Those scooters are ridiculous  hair dryers  and a Tesco's shopping trolley with a dodgy wheel handles better .

On 08/06/2024 at 20:11, Neil said:

Same here, carried an epipen for the last 10 years and needed it once since, the ambulance pulled up just as I was about to stab myself with it. Spent 3 hours in the back waiting for something to happen and it never fucking did.

Did you get it mixed up with your sharpie ?.

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Look, after Covid and the effects of Russia 's illegal war in Ukraine I think I am at a turning point. 

Please like me. 

Why is Putins war illegal ?.

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

They're a bunch of Poofs

Oh, I don't know, they caused quite a bit of mayhem down on Brighton beach in Quadrophenia.

Just now, and said:

Oh, I don't know, they caused quite a bit of mayhem down on Brighton beach in Quadrophenia.

Didn't Leslie Ash get a knee trembler ?

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Didn't Leslie Ash get a knee trembler ?

Yeah, by Phil Daniels, before the Botox disfigured her for life, stupid, fish-faced cunt.

If she'd waited a bit longer @Dyslexic cnut would've been happy to regale us with his fantasy tales of knuckle-deep shenanigans.

Just now, and said:

Yeah, by Phil Daniels, before the Botox disfigured her for life, stupid, fish-faced cunt.

If she'd waited a bit longer @Dyslexic cnut would've been happy to regale us with his fantasy tales of knuckle-deep shenanigans.

I doubt he has tbe ability to stuff a pitta bread .

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Why is Putins war illegal ?.

It's good Anglo-American etiquette to preface anything to do with Russia, even just breathing, as illegal (cos they don't go along with our increasingly outofdate view of ourselves as the dominant force in the world) 

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's good Anglo-American etiquette to preface anything to do with Russia, even just breathing, as illegal (cos they don't go along with our increasingly outofdate view of ourselves as the dominant force in the world) 

Considering Russian males are vodka swilling thick idiots who's eyes are too close together many of the women are stunningly attractive,  apart from the ones who were raised on the family pig farm .

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Wouldn’t have happened if your parents had stayed in Bangladesh.

Someone had to supply your wank rags. .

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Considering Russian males are vodka swilling thick idiots who's eyes are too close together many of the women are stunningly attractive,  apart from the ones who were raised on the family pig farm .

Roger Moore always seemed to end up with one at the end of a Bond movie. 

On 05/06/2024 at 23:58, King Billy said:

For all you fucking conspiracy theorists, especially ‘climate change deniers’ (the worst type) it’s about time you all grew up and tuned in to Sky News if you want to know the truth about the catastrophic danger we in the U.K. are faced with right now. According to Sky News (who would never lie obviously), the Met Office (who also would never lie obviously) May was the hottest on record in the U.K. and as if that wasn’t terrifying enough the entire Spring season in the U.K. was too.

In fact the plastic faced, fake news whore who found herself in the unfortunate position of having to read this shocking report from her teleprompter, had to stop herself from bursting into a fit of laughter, as she heard the words that were coming out of her facial orifice that I assume is more accustomed to ‘loads of cock in’ than this astounding ‘pile of absolute bollocks out’.

Apparently, even though the entire country may have thought this spring (May included) has been cold, wet, and as we speak still that, compared to most years in living memory. Well you can forget those silly ideas because while you’ve been sleeping the nights have been hotter and no one noticed. 
So listen up. Any of you cunts who drive an electric car (or even an ICE one that cuts the engine every time you pull up at a junction), recycles their rubbish, hands over 30p or more for a plastic bag or £2 for a ‘bag for life’ at the shops, thinks Greta Thunderberg shouldn’t be tossed into the nearest wood chipper, or has a smart meter, a heat pump and solar panels on their roof that normal people pull over just to fucking laugh at….They’re taking the fucking piss out of you and getting rich with the added bonus of laughing at how easy it was to fleece you out of every fucking penny you had.

Sir Kier Starmer flying to Scotland last week by private  jet to make a speech to offshore oil workers, promising that his pie in the sky GB Energy fantasy would create hundreds of thousands of new highly paid ‘green, eco friendly, net zero’ etc. etc etc. jobs for them all when they get sacked from their current jobs as soon as the Lego Head cunt gets into No.10 and his globalist masters give him his orders for the next five years.

Fuck off.

This cunt gives the same sneaky reasoning when explaining why June has been so fucking shit

"Yes, at lunchtime you needed a coat, and it is not what you expect from June - but we have got so used to rising temperatures caused by global warming that we expect the months to be warmer than average,” Dr Thompson said.

This is actually what we've got used too, NOT WARMTH! 

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The fat to flour ratio is important and I'd hope  Khomeini  would ensure  his mix is kept "course grain ". Cold butter and oats works a treat and stops the crumble sticking together .Personally I believe the morality police should instruct infidels and those pesky Iranian  women just what it takes to present the perfect Rhubarb crumble .Maybe the place wouldn't be such a basket case  if they worried more about crumble rather than silly things like personal freedoms.Fucking idiots .

Calm down. I don’t think Iranians are particularly worried about crumbles. Apple, rhubarb or anything else. It’s yet more evidence that they’re dirty and untrustworthy.

You shouldn’t take so much notice of your brain. It’s definitely more intelligent than you and it leads you astray.

On 11/06/2024 at 22:35, Eric Cuntman said:

Calm down. I don’t think Iranians are particularly worried about crumbles. Apple, rhubarb or anything else. It’s yet more evidence that they’re dirty and untrustworthy.

You shouldn’t take so much notice of your brain. It’s definitely more intelligent than you and it leads you astray.

That's their fucking problem.That's the point im trying to make. It's all kill him and kill her .At my village fete its the W.I judging the best courgette with a  slight sexually oppressed  embarrassment  , cricket  and looking at nice shiney classic cars .When did that become out of date and hairy overweight  men in dresses calling themselves women and duskies being kept in 5 star hotels at the tax payers expense  become de rigieur?