CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

HOTTEST MAY (and spring) in the U.K. since records began

King Billy

For all you fucking conspiracy theorists, especially ‘climate change deniers’ (the worst type) it’s about time you all grew up and tuned in to Sky News if you want to know the truth about the catastrophic danger we in the U.K. are faced with right now. According to Sky News (who would never lie obviously), the Met Office (who also would never lie obviously) May was the hottest on record in the U.K. and as if that wasn’t terrifying enough the entire Spring season in the U.K. was too.

In fact the plastic faced, fake news whore who found herself in the unfortunate position of having to read this shocking report from her teleprompter, had to stop herself from bursting into a fit of laughter, as she heard the words that were coming out of her facial orifice that I assume is more accustomed to ‘loads of cock in’ than this astounding ‘pile of absolute bollocks out’.

Apparently, even though the entire country may have thought this spring (May included) has been cold, wet, and as we speak still that, compared to most years in living memory. Well you can forget those silly ideas because while you’ve been sleeping the nights have been hotter and no one noticed. 
So listen up. Any of you cunts who drive an electric car (or even an ICE one that cuts the engine every time you pull up at a junction), recycles their rubbish, hands over 30p or more for a plastic bag or £2 for a ‘bag for life’ at the shops, thinks Greta Thunderberg shouldn’t be tossed into the nearest wood chipper, or has a smart meter, a heat pump and solar panels on their roof that normal people pull over just to fucking laugh at….They’re taking the fucking piss out of you and getting rich with the added bonus of laughing at how easy it was to fleece you out of every fucking penny you had.

Sir Kier Starmer flying to Scotland last week by private  jet to make a speech to offshore oil workers, promising that his pie in the sky GB Energy fantasy would create hundreds of thousands of new highly paid ‘green, eco friendly, net zero’ etc. etc etc. jobs for them all when they get sacked from their current jobs as soon as the Lego Head cunt gets into No.10 and his globalist masters give him his orders for the next five years.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

For all you fucking conspiracy theorists, especially ‘climate change deniers’ (the worst type) it’s about time you all grew up and tuned in to Sky News if you want to know the truth about the catastrophic danger we in the U.K. are faced with right now. According to Sky News (who would never lie obviously), the Met Office (who also would never lie obviously) May was the hottest on record in the U.K. and as if that wasn’t terrifying enough the entire Spring season in the U.K. was too.

In fact the plastic faced, fake news whore who found herself in the unfortunate position of having to read this shocking report from her teleprompter, had to stop herself from bursting into a fit of laughter, as she heard the words that were coming out of her facial orifice that I assume is more accustomed to ‘loads of cock in’ than this astounding ‘pile of absolute bollocks out’.

Apparently, even though the entire country may have thought this spring (May included) has been cold, wet, and as we speak still that, compared to most years in living memory. Well you can forget those silly ideas because while you’ve been sleeping the nights have been hotter and no one noticed. 
So listen up. Any of you cunts who drive an electric car (or even an ICE one that cuts the engine every time you pull up at a junction), recycles their rubbish, hands over 30p or more for a plastic bag or £2 for a ‘bag for life’ at the shops, thinks Greta Thunderberg shouldn’t be tossed into the nearest wood chipper, or has a smart meter, a heat pump and solar panels on their roof that normal people pull over just to fucking laugh at….They’re taking the fucking piss out of you and getting rich with the added bonus of laughing at how easy it was to fleece you out of every fucking penny you had.

Sir Kier Starmer flying to Scotland last week by private  jet to make a speech to offshore oil workers, promising that his pie in the sky GB Energy fantasy would create hundreds of thousands of new highly paid ‘green, eco friendly, net zero’ etc. etc etc. jobs for them all when they get sacked from their current jobs as soon as the Lego Head cunt gets into No.10 and his globalist masters give him his orders for the next five years.

Fuck off.

You should reduce your name to 3 letters (or an acronym) if you expect us to read fucking essays.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

I was thinking that.   When the pattern they want, i. e. month on month warming, doesn't happen, in the UK, they jump to somewhere else in the world where it has and proclaim this as evidence.  May was 26% wetter than average (which didn't stop OfWat warning us of future water shortages by 2030 thus the water bills doubling well before then) which simply put in my mind is

WET AND DAMP = COOL AND CHILLY

It definitely doesn't mean warm.  This May hasn't been warmer than usual in the UK.  But the Met Office which is really leading the charge on this and feeding all the media outlets with its climate warming monthly alerts, says instead, it is GLOBAL warming.  Jackie Mason got weather forecasters right when he said you're better off sticking your head out the window.   Climate forecasting is just the conglomeration of unreliable weather forecasting.  It's mostly bollocks. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was thinking that.   When the pattern they want, i. e. month on month warming, doesn't happen, in the UK, they jump to somewhere else in the world where it has and proclaim this as evidence.  May was 26% wetter than average (which didn't stop OfWat warning us of future water shortages by 2030 thus the water bills doubling well before then) which simply put in my mind is

WET AND DAMP = COOL AND CHILLY

It definitely doesn't mean warm.  This May hasn't been warmer than usual in the UK.  But the Met Office which is really leading the charge on this and feeding all the media outlets with its climate warming monthly alerts, says instead, it is GLOBAL warming.  Jackie Mason got weather forecasters right when he said you're better off sticking your head out the window.   Climate forecasting is just the conglomeration of unreliable weather forecasting.  It's mostly bollocks. 

Cool.

Although in Essex, usually the driest part of the country, the last 3 months have been wetter, cooler and duller than what one would usually experience. The best of the weather has been in Western Scotland, not uncommon for some lovely days from the South West jet stream.

A lot of statistical gymnastics have occurred to demonstrate this claim. Statistically they are correct.

Then look at the period of weather measurements they base this claim on. 

The headline is delivered to piss in your face and discombobulate you.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

That's the most eloquent condemnation of climate change buffoonery that I have ever read, what was even more surprising was that it was composed by a knee-jerk, paranoid, conspiracy theorist cunt, such as yourself.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Climate forecasting is just the conglomeration of unreliable weather forecasting.  It's mostly bollocks. 

Correct.

Most of the meteorologists on tv want fucking, and some of them probably do get fucked (which is more than I get when my lovely girlfriend is on the rag)

That must be why I haven't fucking bothered to tax and MOT my convertible sports car for the summer on account of it being too fucking wet and miserable so far this year. You can't beat a bit of tin over your head when its pissing down.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

How the fuck do you expect him to travel .. did King Billy use the Eurostar from Brixham to St Pancras when he landed in England?

Get Fucked you wastrel.

Reported (rule 10) 

You can get fucked, and I reckon you wouldn’t need any outside help with that, as you’ve certainly got more than enough length downstairs to do the job yourself.

12 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

You should reduce your name to 3 letters (or an acronym) if you expect us to read fucking essays.

I won’t hold it against you if you don’t read or respond to anything I post in future. 
Tbh if I wanted to hear the current opinions of the dribbling spastic community here on CC I’d just have a quick look at the stream of shite that you, Pen, Harold and a few other brain damaged retards insist on posting constantly.

Carry on. The only way is up for you. Everyone loves a trier.

8 hours ago, and said:

That's the most eloquent condemnation of climate change buffoonery that I have ever read, what was even more surprising was that it was composed by a knee-jerk, paranoid, conspiracy theorist cunt, such as yourself.

Fuck off.

Flattery will get you everywhere.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

That must be why I haven't fucking bothered to tax and MOT my convertible sports car for the summer on account of it being too fucking wet and miserable so far this year. You can't beat a bit of tin over your head when its pissing down.

You haven’t been fucking bothered to tax and MOT it, because you’re never fucking sober enough to drive it. You can’t beat a bit of tin over your head when you’re pissed, you absolute fucking bellend.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Its a selfie .. he must have arms about 6 feet long.

Is that a selfie stick in your Y-fronts or are you just pleased to see me?

Oh sorry I forgot you’re almost blind. I don’t usually forget anything as funny as you being fucking blind you weird old freak.

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

Although in Essex, usually the driest part of the country, the last 3 months have been wetter, cooler and duller than what one would usually experience. The best of the weather has been in Western Scotland, not uncommon for some lovely days from the South West jet stream.

A lot of statistical gymnastics have occurred to demonstrate this claim. Statistically they are correct.

Then look at the period of weather measurements they base this claim on. 

The headline is delivered to piss in your face and discombobulate you.

Trust the science. Now where have I heard that before?

10 hours ago, and said:

Fuck off.

I have really tried hard to patch things up with Billy, including tickets to the premiere of Popeye the Sailor (Will Smith) Leicester Square, followed by a candlelit dinner in Soho and a reckless life affirming midnight plunge into the man ponds of Hampstead Heath.  All I got was "Fuck off."  I'm running out of patience And.  What shall I do?