CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Duck tape bikinis

ProfB

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve been trying to get a straight answer out of ELIZA since 1988 when she lived somewhere called ms-dos.

She lives in the normal internet now and she’s still an obstructive non commital cunt.

Did you ever Ask Jeeves if he was gay?

Guest entitled little cunt
On 09/06/2024 at 09:57, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mmm…mid-80s. Fair chance I’ve fingered her tbh.

I bet your fingers smelt of Aioli. 

On 08/06/2024 at 19:14, Witheredscrote said:

I know what it means @Eric Cuntman, as between '86 & '88 I lived with an Italian bird. Needless to say, Old Rook Arse will be hearing from my solicitor.

Going by the above snippet you must be late 60’s maybe early 70’s, fingers crossed you’ll be dead very, very soon x 

21 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well you've got one thing right in your sorry life, and no mistake.

Withers I’m off to Hastings tomorrow, RX Fisheries for the best kippers in town, we all know you don’t live in whitstable but frequent Brighton for obvious reasons. I’m not homophobic, fancy a meet up and I can ram several RX eels up your arse?  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Withers I’m off to Hastings tomorrow, RX Fisheries for the best kippers in town, we all know you don’t live in whitstable but frequent Brighton for obvious reasons. I’m not homophobic, fancy a meet up and I can ram several RX eels up your arse?  

Where do you want to meet. The Lord Nelson is good, and just by RX, or The Standard. My granddaughter works behind the bar in The Anchor, George Street. I will look out for unfilled Levis.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

My granddaughter works behind the bar in The Anchor,

Is she the pretty blonde with massive tits and a nice arse, or the chubby, flat chested midget with wonky ears and a moth eaten beret?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Is she the pretty blonde with massive tits and a nice arse, or the chubby, flat chested midget with wonky ears and a moth eaten beret?

Mmm my moneys on the midget, if it’s the one I’m thinking about I let her give me a cheeky hand Shandy, I didn’t fancy her one bit but she was excellent at small talk…

• Like 1

On 04/06/2024 at 16:46, ProfB said:

She's got an 'outty' belly button as well.

On 04/06/2024 at 16:45, ProfB said:

They will leave horrible sun tan lines: stunning models made quite the splash at Miami Swim Week

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12293867/Miami-Swim-Week-Models-swap-bikinis-body-tape-Black-Tape-Project-runway.html

😬large.85657895-13489587-image-a-33_1717430448094.jpg.503ed5b5ee4ad302dd3cc98f091f5ff5.jpg

I'd do her in all her holes and her belly button. 

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you see the carnivorous super sheep in the latest episode of "The Boys"? 

I thought of you when (spoiler alert) they all died.

Flying carnivorous sheep. I was a bit disappointed that they didn’t show Homelander’s slaughter-fest at the research facility in episode four. 

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was a bit disappointed that they didn’t show Homelander’s slaughter-fest at the research facility in episode four. 

I found it strange that they'll show exploding cocks in ultra-graphic detail, but cut squeamishly away from Butcher stamping on a rabbit.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Flying carnivorous sheep. 

"This man is in no condition to fuck a sheep" is going to be hard to beat for quote of the series.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I found it strange that they'll show exploding cocks in ultra-graphic detail, but cut squeamishly away from Butcher stamping on a rabbit.

"This man is in no condition to fuck a sheep" is going to be hard to beat for quote of the series.

Absolutely. Until that point, Frenchie was starting to look like dead wood. I’m still struggling with the antipodean cockney thing as far as Butcher goes. 
 I’m waiting to see what happens with Soldier Boy. Hopefully some sort of outrageously destructive upgrade.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m waiting to see what happens with Soldier Boy. Hopefully some sort of outrageously destructive upgrade.

I hope and pray that he rips the fucking ovaries out of Sister Sage before vaporising her. As the uppity cunt doesn't actually feature in the comic books, it's impossible to predict what might happen there.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope and pray that he rips the fucking ovaries out of Sister Sage before vaporising her. As the uppity cunt doesn't actually feature in the comic books, it's impossible to predict what might happen there.

I was so happy when Firecracker called her ‘uppity’. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you ever had rabbit stew .. I once invited some friends around for lunch .. they said they enjoyed it until I told them that it was rabbit stew, one stupid cow accused me of murdreing a pet .. I did point out that there were two rabbits in stew but she that was even worse.

2 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Have you ever had rabbit stew .. I once invited some friends around for lunch .. they said they enjoyed it until I told them that it was rabbit stew, one stupid cow accused me of murdreing a pet .. I did point out that there were two rabbits in stew but she that was even worse.

I was trying to afford this pile of shit the benefit of doubt,  until I got to the words ‘some  friends’ and immediately became very angry with myself  for doing so.

Bullshit, never happened.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I was trying to afford this pile of shit the benefit of doubt,  until I got to the words ‘some  friends’ and immediately became very angry with myself  for doing so.

Bullshit, never happened.

Fuck off.

Have you heard the one about my Goat Goulash?   Served on a bed of organic Chippewa rice hand picked by native American indians paddling in their canoes.  The goat is Bertha from my back yard. 

"An excellent choice Sir.  Anything with that?" 

"Fanta." 🎵 

18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Have you heard the one about my Goat Goulash?   Served on a bed of organic Chippewa rice hand picked by native American indians paddling in their canoes.  The goat is Bertha from my back yard. 

"An excellent choice Sir.  Anything with that?" 

"Fanta." 🎵 

No.

• Like 2