CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Duck tape bikinis

ProfB

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Fuck off, you despicable weedy little gimp. You and your one-liners over umpteen fucking years has practically destroyed anything that was good. 

The place would be immeasurably improved by yourself and the unidexter hermaphrodite restricting yourselves to one-liners or less.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

The place would be immeasurably improved by yourself and the unidexter hermaphrodite restricting yourselves to one-liners or less.

You’ll get no reply until after noon…when the beanie-clad cunt returns from the soup kitchen.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I could never understand how it took the nazis so long to find where Ann Frank was hiding.

I've been to Amsterdam and there's signs pointing to her house everywhere. 

🤣🤣

2 hours ago, scotty said:

One mans serial killer is another mans angel of mercy, Eric. Never forget that.

What the fuck are you doing back here? I hoped thought that you had died from from some tropical disease or been abducted by aliens from uranus.

On 05/06/2024 at 17:01, Cuntybaws said:

There was outrage on social media over the lack of "body diversity" in this show. "Where are the plus size models?", one asked, "This just isn't realistic".

Unlike @Frank, I am no expert in proprietary sticky tape, but I'd guess they don't make it wide enough to obscure bucket-sized minges and clunges. Maybe they'd have to employ some of that sticky-backed plastic sheeting that is used for the ethical trapping of insects and rodents?

23 hours ago, Frank said:

You've made a mistake... we all do it. Hold you hands up and apologise to poor LCS. And drop the aggression, you fucking dope.

https://tapeuniversity.com/industry/industrial-mro/difference-duct-tape-gaffers-tape/

21 hours ago, Frank said:

That's not what you said to LCS. Besides, trying to explain it away is painful viewing. I'll give you one last chance. Apologise to the man or I'll spell out your total fuck up for you.

20 hours ago, Frank said:

It's black and white, DC, and you know it! Let's go back a few steps.

1. Disregard the OP's title because it's profB. The chimpy tart in the image has artfully taped her tits and fanny with black gaffer tape - a tape used for temporary adhesive applications. Gaffer tape might be moisture resistant, but it's certainly not waterproof. Once again, I refer the board to the governing body of tape -  https://tapeuniversity.com/industry/industrial-mro/difference-duct-tape-gaffers-tape/

2. LCS rightly and reasonably raised the issue of 'Duck vs Duct', only to be abruptly dismissed outright by EC, who more or less suggested that 'duct' tape doesn't exist. Furthermore, EC went on to contradict himself by saying 'the generic term for any waterproof reinforced tape is 'gaffer tape'. See step 1 above.

3. LCS then immediately stood down because he's a raspberry chino-wearing fop.

4. Naturally, I highlighted EC's error, only to watch him double down like the total fucking tool that he is. 

19 hours ago, Frank said:

LCS and I are not on best terms this quarter, but I hope he takes in some of the above and realises that he was right all along. I don't like to see a weakness in anyone.

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The only reason LCS ‘stood down’ is because he’s tied up with his abacus totting up how long it’s been since any cunt’s seen that Middleton bint. Now fuck off to the nearest shop window…it’s selfie-time.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t try and avoid the issue of your snidey attack on LCS. Further proof of your poor character.

They’ll be no further communication between us.

Chaps. Don’t get frothy on my behalf. I couldn’t give a Cow’s cunt either way.

Oh, and Frank, I don’t own trousers in any shade of red, because I don’t shop on the back page of the Sunday supplement and find men in garish colours nauseating. Ciao. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I could never understand how it took the nazis so long to find where Ann Frank was hiding.

I've been to Amsterdam and there's signs pointing to her house everywhere. 

That's brilliant Gypo

🤣

8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Isn't the Tavistock posh residential?  If it's urgent I suggest Camberwell.  If the hospital turns you away you can easily pick up what you need round there.  

I have been to Tavistock a few times .. its between Plymouth and Launceston.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I have been to Tavistock a few times .. its between Plymouth and Launceston.

On the way to the Stonehenge Solstice Festival?  The live sacrificial lamb on the back seat?  Set of butchers knives in the boot?  Hooded cape Druid costume....black suspenders and fishnet stockings.... 

Those fucking Druids... 

37 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

On the way to the Stonehenge Solstice Festival?  The live sacrificial lamb on the back seat?  Set of butchers knives in the boot?  Hooded cape Druid costume....black suspenders and fishnet stockings.... 

Those fucking Druids... 

I have driven past Stonehenge but not seen it .. I live much further in the Wild West, Tavistock does have a high viaduct and Bullshit ought to climb on to it and jump off.

27 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

I have driven past Stonehenge but not seen it .. I live much further in the Wild West, Tavistock does have a high viaduct and Bullshit ought to climb on to it and jump off.

If you live on the other side of the Tamar Plymouth hates you, I hate you, the world hates you. 

Rick "Lord Stein of Padstow" Stein is a £45 burger cunt. 

On 05/06/2024 at 22:35, Eddie said:

Frank you need to get a hobby, this day time drinking isn’t working out. Retirement doesn’t suit everyone, as a lazy cunt I love it.

Retardment will be your downfall Eddie. As you get older, you have to sit a lot more, and you haven't got an arse.

I've never liked you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Retardment will be your downfall Eddie. As you get older, you have to sit a lot more, and you haven't got an arse.

I've never liked you.

I’ve never liked me either withers, although just recently I have started Italian lessons, once per week a struggling school teacher comes to my house for £35 quid an hour to teach me the basics. Try this one on for size. 

vaffanculo, omosessuale in bancarotta

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’ve never liked me either withers, although just recently I have started Italian lessons, once per week a struggling school teacher comes to my house for £35 quid an hour to teach me the basics. Try this one on for size. 

Oh yes please, but not too heavy on the Parmesan.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I don’t know what that means Ed, but I’ve given it a like so it looks like I do.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know what that means Ed, but I’ve given it a like so it looks like I do.

I asked an ai app .. it fucking wouldn't tell me. (I cannot generate hate speech. Is there anything else I can help you with?).

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

I asked an ai app .. it fucking wouldn't tell me. (I cannot generate hate speech. Is there anything else I can help you with?).

I’ve been trying to get a straight answer out of ELIZA since 1988 when she lived somewhere called ms-dos.

She lives in the normal internet now and she’s still an obstructive non commital cunt.

• Like 1