CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Duck tape bikinis

ProfB

On 05/06/2024 at 17:01, Cuntybaws said:

There was outrage on social media over the lack of "body diversity" in this show. "Where are the plus size models?", one asked, "This just isn't realistic".

Stupid, stupid, stupid fucking cunts.

73160303-12293867-The_Black_Tape_Project

Where is the mouth diversity?  I demand to see more natural realistic teeth in films, tv and fucking cat walks, and not sets of gnashers and gnippers (Beano!) propped up by thousands of pounds of dental SURGERY.   Because it ain't normal dentistry.  These cunts undergo SURGICAL PROCEDURES to get their fucking jaws in media friendly condition - and often in foreign locations to get it cheaper!  How's that a fucking role model for youngsters today? 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

It's black and white, DC, and you know it! Let's go back a few steps.

1. Disregard the OP's title because it's profB. The chimpy tart in the image has artfully taped her tits and fanny with black gaffer tape - a tape used for temporary adhesive applications. Gaffer tape might be moisture resistant, but it's certainly not waterproof. Once again, I refer the board to the governing body of tape -  https://tapeuniversity.com/industry/industrial-mro/difference-duct-tape-gaffers-tape/

2. LCS rightly and reasonably raised the issue of 'Duck vs Duct', only to be abruptly dismissed outright by EC, who more or less suggested that 'duct' tape doesn't exist. Furthermore, EC went on to contradict himself by saying 'the generic term for any waterproof reinforced tape is 'gaffer tape'. See step 1 above.

3. LCS then immediately stood down because he's a raspberry chino-wearing fop.

4. Naturally, I highlighted EC's error, only to watch him double down like the total fucking tool that he is. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’ve spent the afternoon researching sticky tape so that I keep talking to you. Is the life of an intellectual millionaire really that lonely?

Fuck me, is this really what it's come to?? @Decimus said the place had gone even further downhill, but I didn't believe him. The self-proclaimed "best on here" known as @Frank bickering over the correct terminology for adhesive tape, words fail me. 

Adieu, mes braves. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fuck me, is this really what it's come to?? @Decimus said the place had gone even further downhill, but I didn't believe him. The self-proclaimed "best on here" known as @Frank bickering over the correct terminology for adhesive tape, words fail me. 

Adieu, mes braves. 

Stick around you miserable old serial killing cunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Adieu, mes braves. 

Fuck off, you despicable weedy little gimp. You and your one-liners over umpteen fucking years has practically destroyed anything that was good. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off, you despicable weedy little gimp. You and your one-liners over umpteen fucking years has practically destroyed anything that was good. 

I feel sorry for him .. the poor man is just rag & bones.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank you need to get a hobby, this day time drinking isn’t working out. Retirement doesn’t suit everyone, as a lazy cunt I love it.

5 hours ago, Frank said:

It's black and white, DC, and you know it! Let's go back a few steps.

1. Disregard the OP's title because it's profB. The chimpy tart in the image has artfully taped her tits and fanny with black gaffer tape - a tape used for temporary adhesive applications. Gaffer tape might be moisture resistant, but it's certainly not waterproof. Once again, I refer the board to the governing body of tape -  https://tapeuniversity.com/industry/industrial-mro/difference-duct-tape-gaffers-tape/

2. LCS rightly and reasonably raised the issue of 'Duck vs Duct', only to be abruptly dismissed outright by EC, who more or less suggested that 'duct' tape doesn't exist. Furthermore, EC went on to contradict himself by saying 'the generic term for any waterproof reinforced tape is 'gaffer tape'. See step 1 above.

3. LCS then immediately stood down because he's a raspberry chino-wearing fop.

4. Naturally, I highlighted EC's error, only to watch him double down like the total fucking tool that he is. 

The only reason LCS ‘stood down’ is because he’s tied up with his abacus totting up how long it’s been since any cunt’s seen that Middleton bint. Now fuck off to the nearest shop window…it’s selfie-time.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t try and tell me that one was deliberate.

It’s a bit hit and miss, but they’re all deliberate. After all, what is there left on these pages? 

I’ve just got all cosy in bed, EC. Before I call it a day, are you now prepared to say, with chest, that you were wrong about the tape?  

35 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The only reason LCS ‘stood down’ is because he’s tied up with his abacus totting up how long it’s been since any cunt’s seen that Middleton bint. 

serious-mature-man-wearing-eyeglasses-26

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s a bit hit and miss, but they’re all deliberate. After all, what is there left on these pages? 

I’ve just got all cosy in bed, EC. Before I call it a day, are you now prepared to say, with chest, that you were wrong about the tape?  

Don’t try and avoid the issue of your snidey attack on LCS. Further proof of your poor character.

They’ll be no further communication between us.

On 04/06/2024 at 21:13, entitled little cunt said:

Go to bed .Wash under your foreskin  and dont forget teddy.Try not to wet the bed otherwise I'll belt the living daylights out of you. Night night , don't let the bed bugs bite .

You've been awfully quiet today. Pen wins.

Don't come back or I'll kill you, feed your body to Harvey Price, then throw his shit, combined with a glitter bomb, at Nigel Mansel just to spite you.

Edited by Roadkill
Farage. Fuck sake.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You've been awfully quiet today. Pen wins.

Don't come back or I'll kill you, feed your body to Harvey Price, then throw his shit, combined with a glitter bomb, at Nigel Mansel just to spite you.

No, throw it at Mansell. Not Farage. Nobody will be expecting that!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Good old Killer! Like Anne Frank's diary, only without the biro marks

I could never understand how it took the nazis so long to find where Ann Frank was hiding.

I've been to Amsterdam and there's signs pointing to her house everywhere. 

• Like 3