CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My new MP

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Billy has said you’re cheating on me, say it ain’t so! 

Are the ten days in The Maldives booked? It goes without saying that a Business Class flight is an absolute minimum.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Big-Issued, beanie bent cunt. If I ever happen to see you gurning through a Prezzo window, I'm going to knock your remaining fucking teeth out.

Got it?

Dickless, you cunt. Did I hear you were emigrating to Canada to set up your own Deliverance style retreat for the more adventurous arse bandit? What's happened has the bottom fallen out of that prolapsed arsehole business.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Are the ten days in The Maldives booked? It goes without saying that a Business Class flight is an absolute minimum.

I’f bills correct that it takes both of your hands to grapple his member I don’t think I  can compare, even 1st class seats, which I can’t stretch to, won’t tip the balance 😞

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’f bills correct that it takes both of your hands to grapple his member I don’t think I  can compare, even 1st class seats, which I can’t stretch to, won’t tip the balance 😞

‘When I I Iiii get to Fff fffffff ffffrance’. 

Jesus. 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

No need to worry Ed, his member is a heavily disguised strap-on. 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

@Eddie, book two seats for the Welsh tart, one for each of her buttocks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

When was the last time you got your winkle  wet frank? 

Ed I'm in a mess, I really am. I've been seeing this young petite Thai tart for the past six months and I've somehow become emotionally attached. It should be strictly business, however, I've been dyeing my silver pubes for several years, and the other week she turned around and said 'Fwang.. why dick puuuuuuurple!? That hurts. Do you know what I mean? This morning I scrubbed it back to its natural grade 4 wire wool appearance and thought I'd give L'Oreal's Excellence Créme in golden brown a try. Would you like to see a photo?

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed I'm in a mess, I really am. I've been seeing this young petite Thai tart for the past six months and I've somehow become emotionally attached. I know it should be strictly business, however, I've been dyeing my silver pubes for several years, and the other week she turned around and said 'Fwang.. why dick puuuuuuurple!? That hurts. Do you know what I mean? This morning I scrubbed it back to its natural grade 4 wire wool appearance and thought I'd give L'Oreal's Excellence Créme in golden brown a try. Would you like to see a photo?

There’s nothing more in the world that I would love to see than your salt and pepper maggot. However I’m sure that old poof withers would appreciate it more, did you know he lives in Brighton? 

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

A beautiful man, still dead I’m sad to say, you know what Frank, some people are critical and accuse me of being pond life and not at all sophisticated. Well tonight I am off to a microbrewery in west malling followed by a curry, I’m almost royalty! 

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

He'll probably fly over there in his imaginary Cessna 650. 

49 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A beautiful man, still dead I’m sad to say, you know what Frank, some people are critical and accuse me of being pond life and not at all sophisticated. Well tonight I am off to a microbrewery in west malling followed by a curry, I’m almost royalty! 

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Dickless, you cunt. Did I hear you were emigrating to Canada to set up your own Deliverance style retreat for the more adventurous arse bandit? What's happened has the bottom fallen out of that prolapsed arsehole business.

Well done, Drew. If it was anyone else I'd probably mention the fact that it'd taken them six fucking months to digest that information.

As it's you I'll allow it to pass, taking into account your wet-brained fucking idiocy that has no doubt been exasperated by your time spent downing Frosty Jack's outside the dole office since being laid off.

You redundant, Wernicke afflicted, absolute fucking retard.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Neil said:

Sometimes Frank you make me smile,other times you make me want to vomit,Bluuueeeeerrrrrghhh!!!

It doesn't surprise me, Neil. Whenever I need cheering up, I often find myself browsing through the archives, revisiting my old posts. That one I wrote the other year about your plane overshooting the runway and ploughing into your family - camping out in the Long Stay - is a particular favourite. 

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

It doesn't surprise me, Neil. Whenever I need cheering up, I often find myself browsing through the archives, revisiting my old posts. That one I wrote the other year about your plane overshooting the runway and ploughing into your family - camping out in the Long Stay - is a particular favourite. 

Couldn't have been my family because like yours they abandoned me years ago. It still stings at times but then I remember what cunts they were and I feel better. I'm off to Italy in 3 weeks, let me know your address and I'll send a postcard

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A point of order if I may.

In the Dog Whistler's manifesto it occurred to me that any UK born child currently under the age of five would be denied NHS care. Shurely shome mishtake?

Coming from someone who sees nothing at all wrong with the mass murder of millions of babies before they’re even born, I find this post rather curious.