CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My new MP

On 10/06/2024 at 16:35, ChildeHarold said:

OK you cunt.  How do you get decent public services and an environment not crumbling to bits without taxes?  You're a fucking arsehole.   

This question proves your fuzzy felt understanding of taxation. Run along, fuck off.

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

This question proves your fuzzy felt understanding of taxation. Run along, fuck off.

You'll have to forgive The Aitch.

When it comes to economics he's not so much Maynard Keynes but more like Maynards Wine gums, in that he's only just learned how to count all the sweets in a miniature party bag of them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and said:

Won't happen, not while the country is giving a fuckin' hand-out to every cunt with a sob story and a dinghy.

We are being diluted ethnically into a pliable colony by the Norman Predator landed classes with their capitalist accolytes (the new knights, barons and earls) you are just a subjct in the new Little British Empire.  Enjoy! 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

We are being diluted ethnically into a pliable colony by the Norman Predator landed classes with their capitalist accolytes (the new knights, barons and earls) you are just a subjct in the new Little British Empire.  Enjoy! 

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

Guest entitled little cunt
4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The plebs will always come off worse, but they are worse off in Britain than France.  The lower middle classes are the backbone and don't include wannabes like white van drivers, superhod or the guy working a run of the mill job behind a desk.  These people have got to be put in a position where they can afford to raise a family in decency with good public services, education and health, or the country is doomed like a dead tooth. 

1)Stop paying people to breed .Infact the useless overweight thick cunts who are  breeding   should be paid not to .They are just more useless , thick  drains on society. 

2) stop ALL immigration other than that of skilled individuals. 

3) deport ALL illegals , men , women and children.

4) Only British citizens  who have lived in the UK for 5 years or over to be entitled to NHS care .

5) death penalty for terrorists and child killers

6)Close all religious schools 

7) Ban the Hijab

😎 immigrants guilty of crime to be deported immediately with  no appeal .

9) Ban the promotion of Homosexual/ trans lifestyles .It exists fair enough , its not a lifestyle choice it's based on sexual persuasion

10)No net 0 and other  damaging green policies .Introduce a citizen charter on behavior .No public drunkeness. .Minimum 50 year sentence for knife crime .10 year prison sentence for fly tipping .Drink driving deaths to be  treated as murder .

22 minutes ago, and said:

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

Indeed, a shadowy shekel-hoarding, hook-nosed, subhuman cunt rubbing his hands together in a secret WEF bunker somewhere outside of Zurich. The latest in a long line of disgusting creatures who have used usury, nepotism and sly tricks to keep Europe under the Zionist heel.

The Austrian Painter knew the score, and with the awakening of the right all over the continent it won't be long before the blinkers are removed and some other hero starts looking closely at what your lot are upto.

Don't come crying to me in ten years time when you're rocking some striped pyjamas and a massive yellow star.

Lolololololol.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, a shadowy shekel-hoarding, hook-nosed, subhuman cunt rubbing his hands together in a secret WEF bunker somewhere outside of Zurich. The latest in a long line of disgusting creatures who have used usury, nepotism and sly tricks to keep Europe under the Zionist heel.

The Austrian Painter knew the score, and with the awakening of the right all over the continent it won't be long before the blinkers are removed and some other hero starts looking closely at what your lot are upto.

Don't come crying to me in ten years time when you're rocking some striped pyjamas and a massive yellow star.

Lolololololol.

Jawohl, mein Führer

1 minute ago, and said:

Jawohl, mein Führer

2 minutes ago, and said:

Jawohl, mein Führer

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Lolololololol.

Reported. He was a shit painter.

58 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

1)Stop paying people to breed .Infact the useless overweight thick cunts who are  breeding   should be paid not to .They are just more useless , thick  drains on society. 

4) Only British citizens  who have lived in the UK for 5 years or over to be entitled to NHS care .

7) Ban the Hijab

9) Ban the promotion of Homosexual/ trans lifestyles .It exists fair enough , its not a lifestyle choice it's based on sexual persuasion

10)No net 0 and other  damaging green policies .Introduce a citizen charter on behavior .No public drunkeness. .Minimum 50 year sentence for knife crime .10 year prison sentence for fly tipping .Drink driving deaths to be  treated as murder .

I agree with a lot of that, but on No 7.  It's Ben Habib. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What makes you think that an obviously mentally unstable cunt, such as yourself, will be exempt from the furnaces?

Be careful what you wish for.

56 minutes ago, and said:

Surely that was Gilbert & George?

image.jpg

He was a genius compared to those 2.

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Alan Clark was a fucking champ, for a Tory twat. His Diaries are excellent, but very of their time. He got major points from me for saying Michael Heseltine was “the sort of chap who buys his own furniture”. A unapologetic cunt to his toenails, but I’d take him all day long over the short of shite that wears a blue rosette these days. Andrea Jenkyns? Esther Mcvey? Jackboot Rees-Mogg? Fuck my life. These people. 

Never mind all that Doc. Kate is apparently going to make an appearance on the Buck House balcony, alongside her sprogs, HRH Sausage fingers the first and his trophy wife Queen Camilla, for the trooping of the colour.
This will, according to several ‘Royal commentators’ finally put to rest the increasing number of outrageous ‘conspiracy theories’ (as if such things even existed) swirling around on the internet.

A bold move imo, as the possibility of Princess Kate suffering a sudden blow out and flying off into the air above Hyde Park like a busted balloon, revealing to the live streamed audience across the globe… Prince Andrew standing about 12” back, sweating profusely (for the first time ever), cock in hand with his pants around his ankles as she disappears over the rooftops of West London, never to be seen (or mentioned) again.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Never mind all that Doc. Kate is apparently going to make an appearance on the Buck House balcony, alongside her sprogs, HRH Sausage fingers the first and his trophy wife Queen Camilla, for the trooping of the colour.
This will, according to several ‘Royal commentators’ finally put to rest the increasing number of outrageous ‘conspiracy theories’ (as if such things even existed) swirling around on the internet.

A bold move imo, as the possibility of Princess Kate suffering a sudden blow out and flying off into the air above Hyde Park like a busted balloon, revealing to the live streamed audience across the globe… Prince Andrew standing about 12” back, sweating profusely (for the first time ever), cock in hand with his pants around his ankles as she disappears over the rooftops of West London, never to be seen (or mentioned) again.

You have a deep resentment against our gracious Royal Family which I find deeply offensive.   Those noble creatures, the three guards horses that went beserk in Oxford Street (because somebody dropped a coin on the pavement) injuring several innocent members of the public, have reportedly fully recovered and returned to duty protecting our beloved royals.  Trojan, Vanquish and some other fucking butch name.... you brought a tear to my slitty eye. 

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Shut up you thick cunt. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Shut up you thick cunt. 

Big-Issued, beanie bent cunt. If I ever happen to see you gurning through a Prezzo window, I'm going to knock your remaining fucking teeth out.

Got it?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Big-Issued, beanie bent cunt. If I ever happen to see you gurning through a Prezzo window, I'm going to knock your remaining fucking teeth out.

Got it?

I regret that Frank seems to have taken up cudgels with me in recent months, though perhaps I’ll get a welcome PM notice of ceasefire at some point soon. But at the risk of delaying a delicate truce, I must say that picture of him in a beanie put me in mind of Tom Hanks in Philadelphia. It would be a shame if his newly-Espadrilled feet were suddenly a vibrant shade of Kaposi purple. The colour clash alone would be an unforgivable faux-pas for the daft old whoopsie. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Will they fill her up with Ivermectin to protect the frail future queen? Apple-flavoured tubes are all the rage in the equine circles.

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

7) Ban the Hijab

A point of order if I may.

In the Dog Whistler's manifesto it occurred to me that any UK born child currently under the age of five would be denied NHS care. Shurely shome mishtake?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A point of order if I may.

In the Dog Whistler's manifesto it occurred to me that any UK born child currently under the age of five would be denied NHS care. Shurely shome mishtake?

Billy has said you’re cheating on me, say it ain’t so!