CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My new MP

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well done, Drew. If it was anyone else I'd probably mention the fact that it'd taken them six fucking months to digest that information.

As it's you I'll allow it to pass, taking into account your wet-brained fucking idiocy that has no doubt been exasperated by your time spent downing Frosty Jack's outside the dole office since being laid off.

You redundant, Wernicke afflicted, absolute fucking retard.

It's father's day today, which one of your 'uncles' do you send your card to, you interbred, swamp-dwelling cunt.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

It’s not really cheating Ed. You can have her back when she’s full up.

Bill

you’re a gentleman, and if I ever meet you I will knock your Fucking teeth out (from the glass of water besides your bed) 

• Like 2

On 14/06/2024 at 20:29, Decimus said:

Indeed, a shadowy shekel-hoarding, hook-nosed, subhuman cunt rubbing his hands together in a secret WEF bunker somewhere outside of Zurich. The latest in a long line of disgusting creatures who have used usury, nepotism and sly tricks to keep Europe under the Zionist heel.

The Austrian Painter knew the score, and with the awakening of the right all over the continent it won't be long before the blinkers are removed and some other hero starts looking closely at what your lot are upto.

Don't come crying to me in ten years time when you're rocking some striped pyjamas and a massive yellow star.

Lolololololol.

‘Real Dictators’ podcast. I’m on the Hitler one right now. I wouldn’t let that cunt paint our shed incidentally. Postcards where about his level, well…that and vermin eradication coz he couldn’t flog the said postcards.

Pol Pot was a cunt.

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Bill

you’re a gentleman, and if I ever meet you I will knock your Fucking teeth out (from the glass of water besides your bed) 

I for one would not blame you Ed. It’s the least I deserve tbh.

4 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Who the fuck is Tasos Papanastasiou, who is standing as the Heritage Party candidate at Clacton .. he looks a bit Greek to me.

The Labour candidate is called Um-Bongo Shakazulu Congo Bongo.

Labour clearly have no intention of contesting Clacton.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2024 at 10:02, Eddie said:

if I ever meet you I will knock your Fucking teeth out (from the glass of water besides your bed) 

They’re not my dentures Ed. The Vulcan brought that glass in with her when I caught her spying on me with binoculars from her company car (2010 VW Passat, current webuyanycar.com value £450) outside my 10 bedroom Hertfordshire mansion. 
I’m shocked that a man with your renowned intellect (and suspicious nature) hasn’t noticed that it’s a perfect match for the missing one from the set of six that used to live in your kitchen cupboard. So just be careful not to wake her up when you’re attacking me as I’m pretty sure neither of us wants to see her jump out of bed sans nightie and teeth and fly into a furious and possibly murderous rage.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

They’re not my dentures Ed. The Vulcan brought that glass in with her when I caught her spying on me with binoculars from her company car (2010 VW Passat, current webuyanycar.com value £450) outside my 10 bedroom Hertfordshire mansion. 
I’m shocked that a man with your renowned intellect (and suspicious nature) hasn’t noticed that it’s a perfect match for the missing one from the set of six that used to live in your kitchen cupboard. So just be careful not to wake her up when you’re attacking me as I’m pretty sure neither of us wants to see her jump out of bed sans nightie and teeth and fly into a furious and possibly murderous rage.

Eddie should have a good night's sleep after he's wanked off to that instalment of Billy Erotica.  Can we have a sneak preview of tomorrow's instalment? 

Guest entitled little cunt
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Probably Frank's latest 'love' interest.

13 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Who the fuck is Tasos Papanastasiou, who is standing as the Heritage Party candidate at Clacton .. he looks a bit Greek to me.

It's all Greek to me .

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Eddie should have a good night's sleep after he's wanked off to that instalment of Billy Erotica.  Can we have a sneak preview of tomorrow's instalment? 

No