CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My new MP

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Make me laugh, calliper boy…do a vid.

My neighbour Grundig was born in Norway .. I was only speaking to him of Friday evening, he told me that his father was buried alive and he was terrified that the same was going to happen to him .. he died on Saturday morning, I think that they will have to do an autopsy, I hope that he doesn't come back to life as they are cutting him on the slab.

1 hour ago, Prints Harry said:

Be kind too DC, I don't think that he realises that @scotty was never alive in the first place.

We've spoken about Scotty at length, Pen. I thought we'd seen the last of him. I honestly can't get over the gall of the gimp. Granted, I've always been rather fond of DC tbh, and tbf.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

We've spoken about Scotty at length, Pen. I thought we'd seen the last of him. I honestly can't get over the gall of the gimp. Granted, I've always been rather fond of DC tbh. 

I think that @scotty  could be Lazarus of Bethany.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm all tucked in and ready for the chicken Billy hour. What you got in store for us tonight, dipstick?

Wife’s gone to bed, Francis…she sends her regards. She’s been lunching all afternoon then sitting in the steam room swigging Costco ready mix Margueritas with her mates. She’s a fucking mess. I was going to pop upstairs and chance my hand but I think there’s more chance of Pen menstruating…tbh. Thoughts/tactics…going forward?

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm all tucked in

Queer pink socks tucked into piss-filled Jesus-Creepers, the stench of Mitch's overfilled ashtray wafting through the air as you gum down some overpriced hamper of Fortnum's shite.

It's hardly all hygge and cosy, you creepy old bastard.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm all tucked in and ready for the chicken Billy hour. What you got in store for us tonight, dipstick?

I don’t know Frank. What sort of things are you especially interested in?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wife’s gone to bed, Francis…she sends her regards. She’s been lunching all afternoon then sitting in the steam room swigging Costco ready mix Margueritas with her mates. She’s a fucking mess. I was going to pop upstairs and chance my hand but I think there’s more chance of Pen menstruating…tbh. Thoughts/tactics…going forward?

Decs has surfaced! The understudy's understudy can fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I don’t know Frank. What sort of things are you especially interested in?

I suppose we could start with your crippling disability. Do you want to share it with the board? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Queer pink socks tucked into piss-filled Jesus-Creepers, the stench of Mitch's overfilled ashtray wafting through the air as you gum down some overpriced hamper of Fortnum's shite.

It’s 4pm over there,Decs. What time do their lazy bastard council employees finish?

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s 4pm over there,Decs. What time do their lazy bastard council employees finish?

No idea, DC, as I don't work for them.

But it's a big country, you may want to check your timezones as I don't live on Baffin fucking Island. I would have thought that a man who had crossed six timezones within five minutes according to Roops would have done his research a bit more thoroughly.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No idea, DC, as I don't work for them.

But it's a big country, you may want to check your timezones as I don't live on Baffin fucking island. I would have thought that a man who had crossed six timezones within five minutes according to Roops would have done his research a bit more thoroughly.

Nova Scotia-ish…GMT-3…?

Fuck off Frank…this is not your department. Fuckwit.

54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Wee Willie Winkie nightcap. £1450