CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC gay adoption starting soon

Guest entitled little cunt

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

I like TR7's, the Fhc with no sunroof or a Triton green convertible, poorly made but they look nicer the older they get .

The one I had for 2 weeks was the brown and gold two-tone with the brown tartan upholstery. Hideous. When I picked it up, the steering wheel was missing. I drove it home with two pairs of mole-grips clamped to the top of the steering column. I ended up swapping it for a Fiat 131 Supermirafiori. Which was fucking superb.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I looked at an MGF 160 before settling on a MK3 MR2 Roadster - I made the right choice and reliable as anything else coming out of Japan, and handles a lot better.

I've never driven a MR but I'll take your word for it .Typical Brit car   it's a thing of compromise,  metro subframes and the first ones had hydrolastic  suspension , aka Austin 1100.Given what they had to work with they did well.British fuck up that works OK .

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The one I had for 2 weeks was the brown and gold two-tone with the brown tartan upholstery. Hideous. When I picked it up, the steering wheel was missing. I drove it home with two pairs of mole-grips clamped to the top of the steering column. I ended up swapping it for a Fiat 131 Supermirafiori. Which was fucking superb.

Was the miraflori orange with black decals  by any chance? Gorgeous things .

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

It was a silver 1980 model. 2.0L twin-cam.

Lovely .Never see them now .They must be worth good money .

8 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Lovely .Never see them now .They must be worth good money .

I love anything between 1970 and 1990. The hot Fords mainly, but all the delightfully insane stuff… the Big Citroens with ridiculous suspension and stupid dashboards. Even the nutty little Daf Variomatic with a big rubber band instead of a prop shaft.

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love anything between 1970 and 1990. The hot Fords mainly, but all the delightfully insane stuff… the Big Citroens with ridiculous suspension and stupid dashboards. Even the nutty little Daf Variomatic with a big rubber band instead of a prop shaft.

I remember the Dafs as a kid   always in olive green or beige .I tend to like the stuff people dont like of get sniffy about .Mgb's, Allegro's , The XJS  stuff like that.All fabulous in their own way .

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

But what about Fiats attempt to out MR2 the Toyota Mk1 with their joke of a car, the X1/9. I think they only succeeded in making a TR7 look desirable.

Fiat might have succeeded with this fiendish plot/strange theory of yours, were it not for the fact that the Fiat X/19 was produced from 1972 until 1982 and the first generation Toyota MR2 was launched in 1984 (2 years later).  🤣

56 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I remember the Dafs as a kid   always in olive green or beige .I tend to like the stuff people dont like of get sniffy about .Mgb's, Allegro's , The XJS  stuff like that.All fabulous in their own way .

Remember ‘Simca’?

I've just inadvertently caught the last 15 minutes of Doctor Who tonight and, at just before 19:25 the Doctor passionately kisses another geezer full on the lips. Dr Who has become to gay for me, Tom Baker and Jon Pertwee wouldn't entertain such bumfoolery.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've just inadvertently caught the last 15 minutes of Doctor Who tonight and, at just before 19:25 the Doctor passionately kisses another geezer full on the lips. Dr Who has become to gay for me, Tom Baker and Jon Pertwee wouldn't entertain such bumfoolery.

Although William Hartnell and Patrick Troughton loved the cock. Probably.