CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC gay adoption starting soon

Guest entitled little cunt

Looking forward to it .Prime time  viewing .The story of an ordinary gay couple next door fight to adopt .I bet there wont be a dry eye in the house .I cant wait. Apparently the experience left the script  writer unable to speak or suffering  some other rather profound PTSD like  dilemma .Talking of which, The DDAY landings took place 80 years ago almost to the day  , 17 year olds  dropping from the sky or running onto beaches and facing an experience that for sure for those who survived,  must have been challenging to say the least.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Looking forward to it .Prime time  viewing .The story of an ordinary gay couple next door fight to adopt .I bet there wont be a dry eye in the house .I cant wait. Apparently the experience left the script  writer unable to speak or suffering  some other rather profound PTSD like  dilemma .Talking of which, The DDAY landings took place 80 years ago almost to the day  , 17 year olds  dropping from the sky or running onto beaches and facing an experience that for sure for those who survived,  must have been challenging to say the least.

Have you and your same sex partner done any adopting?

8 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Have you and your same sex partner done any adopting?

Not as yet .I'm not fully conversant with the new fluffy world  that apparently surrounds me .Even the cancer research advert has got a couple of gays kissing.It may sound pessimistic but as far as I'm aware there's a few million arseholes  out there who would have me beheaded  because I dont agree with them.I'm  more concerned about them rather than the bumming antics of a tiny proportion  of the UK population.They can bum until they're incontinent,  I dont care just stop telling me about It.

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Not as yet .I'm not fully conversant with the new fluffy world  that apparently surrounds me .Even the cancer research advert has got a couple of gays kissing.It may sound pessimistic but as far as I'm aware there's a few million arseholes  out there who would have me beheaded  because I dont agree with them.I'm  more concerned about them rather than the bumming antics of a tiny proportion  of the UK population.They can bum until they're incontinent,  I dont care just stop telling me about It.

@Old Chap Raasclaat…there is definitely a theme developing with this disturbed, all night garage cunt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

What's the point of curing cancer in gays when they're dancing with the devil called AIDS.

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

What's the point of curing cancer in gays when they're dancing with the devil called AIDS.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Old Chap Raasclaat…there is definitely a theme developing with this disturbed, all night garage cunt.

Maybe you're right .Tell me the theme .What am I planning from my secret Bond villain  hideaway with a BP sign flashing above it? .Is DLC your george Lazenby Bond  tea boy who's mission it is to destroy me?  .He's got a coffee machine in the back of his Aston DBS,the 70s version , not the modern ugly piece of shite , the tart in tarts clothing that shamefully carries the badge .

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Maybe you're right .Tell me the theme .What am I planning from my secret Bond villain  hideaway with a BP sign flashing above it? .Is DLC your george Lazenby Bond  tea boy who's mission it is to destroy me?  .He's got a coffee machine in the back of his Aston DBS,the 70s version , not the modern ugly piece of shite , the tart in tarts clothing that shamefully carries the badge .

The Lagonda was an ugly bastard.

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I suppose that a man and woman who only ever do "table-enders" are in a same sex sex relationship.

49 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

I suppose that a man and woman who only ever do "table-enders" are in a same sex sex relationship.

If I ever bump into you, don’t be surprised if you feel the bone crushing impact of a heavy blunt instrument on your empty fucking skull.

10 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

The series was produced by taffy Poofs. Richard Burton must be spinning in his grave like a Dyson hoover motor .He would hate this fucking bollocks .Glass of whisky,  a cigarette and Liz Taylor on his arm.Now its a rainbow lanyard , a bloke wearing a boob tube  drinking something pink with umberellas in it kissing his fucking boyfriend .Its all OK but FFS they make up 5% of the population not 95%.

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The series was produced by taffy Poofs. Richard Burton must be spinning in his grave like a Dyson hoover motor .He would hate this fucking bollocks .Glass of whisky,  a cigarette and Liz Taylor on his arm.Now its a rainbow lanyard , a bloke wearing a boob tube  drinking something pink with umberellas in it kissing his fucking boyfriend .Its all OK but FFS they make up 5% of the population not 95%.

I would think well below 1% .. there are a few such couples around Torbay but out of a population of around 120,000 I would think that only see less than 10 him & him couples and a similar number of her & her couples for some reason they always seem to have small dogs (1 each).

3 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

I would think well below 1% .. there are a few such couples around Torbay but out of a population of around 120,000 I would think that only see less than 10 him & him couples and a similar number of her & her couples for some reason they always seem to have small dogs (1 each).

Does @Wolfie know about this?

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's like ads on TV. You'd think whites were in the 3%. When you get a honky they're usually in the ensemble or they're paired off with a colonial. Except that fucking holiday ad, where they're all overweight and have autism.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Lagonda was an ugly bastard.

But what about Fiats attempt to out MR2 the Toyota Mk1 with their joke of a car, the X1/9. I think they only succeeded in making a TR7 look desirable.

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

But what about Fiats attempt to out MR2 the Toyota Mk1 with their joke of a car, the X1/9. I think they only succeeded in making a TR7 look desirable.

The X19 was a proper driving car though. Mid engine and a solid removable roof that clipped under the bonnet lid when it was off. 
 I drove a TR7 once, it wasn’t great. Only one headlight flipped up, like a winking pervert.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The X19 was a proper driving car though. Mid engine and a solid removable roof that clipped under the bonnet lid when it was off. 
 I drove a TR7 once, it wasn’t great. Only one headlight flipped up, like a winking pervert.

Suits you. Fnarr, Fnarr

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Suits you. Fnarr, Fnarr

Last of the real fiat sports cars. Hoot to drive , like the MGF, great little things .They've got to be the cheapest car to make you smile , until the head gasket pops . sorted with an uprated gasket , my ex had  one years ago I loved throwing it around , the car that is .

14 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Last of the real fiat sports cars. Hoot to drive , like the MGF, great little things .They've got to be the cheapest car to make you smile , until the head gasket pops . sorted with an uprated gasket , my ex had  one years ago I loved throwing it around , the car that is .

Head gaskets won’t save a TR7. Iron block with an aluminium head. Warp>skim, repeat every 30,000 miles.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Head gaskets won’t save a TR7. Iron block with an aluminium head. Warp>skim, repeat every 30,000 miles.

I like TR7's, the Fhc with no sunroof or a Triton green convertible, poorly made but they look nicer the older they get .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I looked at an MGF 160 before settling on a MK3 MR2 Roadster - I made the right choice and reliable as anything else coming out of Japan, and handles a lot better.