CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eritraen Camberwell Cunts

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's nice to remember... while you've still got it. 😜 

PS I was genuinely worried given the news gven your interest in solo travel, Sainsbury's dinners for one, low carb diets, intermittent fasting and love of the Mediterranean sunshine. 

Cunt. 

I have no earthly idea what in the fuck you are dribbling on about.

Have you ate all your Play-Doh? Go and hoot at someone else you Duracell tonguing spastic.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have no earthly idea what in the fuck you are dribbling on about.

Have you ate all your Play-Doh? Go and hoot at someone else you Duracell tonguing spastic.

At least he pays for his kids & ex-wife. Cunt.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/06/2024 at 19:27, ChildeHarold said:

You haven't lost it old acid tongue. 

You are very clever .. I have got neighbours either side Chris and Adrian .. Adrian is a minor lotto winner and moved in 5 years ago, he is a piss-head and his missus has fucked off. For some reason he has got it in for Chris and his family and has now started to lob empty beer bottles on the Chris's driveway late at night. Trouble is that my driveway is next to  Chris's and the beer bottles are also smashing on my driveway .. The police are fucking useless.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

You are very clever .. I have got neighbours either side Chris and Adrian .. Adrian is a minor lotto winner and moved in 5 years ago, he is a piss-head and his missus has fucked off. For some reason he has got it in for Chris and his family and has now started to lob empty beer bottles on the Chris's driveway late at night. Trouble is that my driveway is next to  Chris's and the beer bottles are also smashing on my driveway .. The police are fucking useless.

I am going to go along with a purely fictional scenario you made up to project an image of quiet genteel suburban life which masks an underbelly of pure evil and depravity.   It's been done (a lot) in the pictures.   Regard each smashed beer bottle or can as a cry for help until Chris gets home from work has his Friday night fish n chips with his wholesome family, puts his lovely kids to bed, kisses his wife, then goes and wipes out Adrian with a B&Q brand new axe. 

If it happens during the next England match consider it a bonus. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am going to go along with a purely fictional scenario you made up to project an image of quiet genteel suburban life which masks an underbelly of pure evil and depravity.   It's been done (a lot) in the pictures.   Regard each smashed beer bottle or can as a cry for help until Chris gets home from work has his Friday night fish n chips with his wholesome family, puts his lovely kids to bed, kisses his wife, then goes and wipes out Adrian with a B&Q brand new axe. 

If it happens during the next England match consider it a bonus. 

Adrian is banned from B&Q and Lidl.

31 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

Adrian is banned from B&Q and Lidl.

I’m banned from B&Q. Some bloke in an orange and black uniform walked up to me and asked if I wanted decking… luckily I got the first punch in and neutralised the threat. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Prints Harry said:

Get an axe and place it into his skull.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m banned from B&Q. Some bloke in an orange and black uniform walked up to me and asked if I wanted decking… luckily I got the first punch in and neutralised the threat. 

That is an old one ..possibly one of Scotty's.

44 minutes ago, Prints Harry said:

There others .. there was one called Zit.

Viz ‘Top-Tips’ was always brilliant.

‘Teach children the value of money by bursting their football.’

‘Tie some balloons to the rear bumper of your car. Then glue some drawing pins to the back wall of your garage. When you reverse in, you will hear a loud pop to let you know you’re nearly there!’

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Tie some balloons to the rear bumper of your car. Then glue some drawing pins to the back wall of your garage. When you reverse in, you will hear a loud pop to let you know you’re nearly there!’

I like the  first one.A soul that suffered serious damage  thought that one up .Its quite sinister when you  think deeply about it .

20 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I like the  first one.A soul that suffered serious damage  thought that one up .Its quite sinister when you  think deeply about it .

‘Digestive biscuits with melted cheese on them make ideal mini-pizzas!’

46 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Or possibly just someone with a good sense of humour, you absolute bellend - something you’re utterly devoid of. 

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Or possibly just someone with a good sense of humour, you absolute bellend - something you’re utterly devoid of. 

Ape. If you were enjoying a half of shandy at the Toby Carvery after a massive Christmas dinner (which you’d booked the previous January), waiting patiently for your x/mas pudding (with brandy butter) to arrive, then to your horror Drew and ELC rocked in drunk on cheap cider and spoiled your whole day by calling you a cunt perhaps, which one of them would you put in their place first? (And why?)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape. If you were enjoying a half of shandy at the Toby Carvery after a massive Christmas dinner (which you’d booked the previous January), waiting patiently for your x/mas pudding (with brandy butter) to arrive, then to your horror Drew and ELC rocked in drunk on cheap cider and spoiled your whole day by calling you a cunt perhaps, which one of them would you put in their place first? (And why?)

An interesting dilemma, Bill. For me to answer, I’d need to know what time of day this hypothetical travesty occurred.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Don’t pay large amounts of money for expensive private car number plates. Simply change your name to match your car’s registration and…hey presto!’   Mr WDM 136T  Skipton. Yorkshire.

• Like 1