CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hackney forget me not

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Even Sir Lenford of Henry respected him as a comedian.

Lenny didn't have much choice, due to the fact that Bernard was funny, and he wasn't.

On 31/05/2024 at 09:19, Neil said:

I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm sad he's dead but at least the fat Northern cunt knew how to make people laugh and couldn't give a cows cunt who he upset

Neil, apart from wanking and Arsenal football club, what do you get up to in your spare time? I ask because you seem to be a bit of a miserable cunt to be honest. You've clearly got a few quid so why not enjoy life a bit more old chap. 

35 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Neil, apart from wanking and Arsenal football club, what do you get up to in your spare time? I ask because you seem to be a bit of a miserable cunt to be honest. You've clearly got a few quid so why not enjoy life a bit more old chap. 

Are you looking for a sugar daddy?  

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I enjoy being a miserable cunt and I fucking hate people.

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Anyways, fuck all that shit, I was in the west country yesterday, in London this evening and off to Kent tomorrow, then back to London. What do think about that then?

I think you should tell Eddie Stobart to stick his shitty job up his arse.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Anyways, fuck all that shit, I was in the west country yesterday, in London this evening and off to Kent tomorrow, then back to London. What do think about that then?

London is a shithole, full of foreign cunts, I never want to go there again. West Country is OK if the weather is good, Couldn't give a cunt about Kent,too near Calais

19 hours ago, Neil said:

London is a shithole, full of foreign cunts, I never want to go there again. West Country is OK if the weather is good, Couldn't give a cunt about Kent,too near Calais

There  was a time the European continent meant romance.Ingrid  Bergman  and Charles Boyer .Now it's some cunt from Gambia with blood on their hands after an evening of FGM.