CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hackney forget me not

A nine year old kid is critically injured in a drive by shooting In Hackney .It's barely makes the news for  one afternoon  The next day it doesn't even appear .Trump does, some odd looking MP changing his alligencies does but that kid doesn't. Mr Khan hasn't  appeared wringing his hands in angst and speaking with long pauses to heighten effect .Locals are not rioting , media isn't frothing at the mouth , celebrities aren't gathering to offer support and raising a fist to prove  sympathy. Kill a thug , a drug dealer,  a bully and a menace to society  and whole suburbs are set alight .Shops looted and a world wide movement is founded  .Shoot a nine year old kid having dinner with her family not one of the cunts says a word and they all scurry out of sight like vermin  incase the police ask them who did it .What a fucking mess.How did things get so fucking fucked up ?.No doubt that poor kid will be considered collateral  damage because of a lack of "youff centres" . Something better change .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

A nine year old kid is critically injured in a drive by shooting In Hackney .It's barely makes the news for  one afternoon  The next day it doesn't even appear .Trump does, some odd looking MP changing his alligencies does but that kid doesn't. Mr Khan hasn't  appeared wringing his hands in angst and speaking with long pauses to heighten effect .Locals are not rioting , media isn't frothing at the mouth , celebrities aren't gathering to offer support and raising a fist to prove  sympathy. Kill a thug , a drug dealer,  a bully and a menace to society  and whole suburbs are set alight .Shops looted and a world wide movement is founded  .Shoot a nine year old kid having dinner with her family not one of the cunts says a word and they all scurry out of sight like vermin  incase the police ask them who did it .What a fucking mess.How did things get so fucking fucked up ?.No doubt that poor kid will be considered collateral  damage because of a lack of "youff centres" . Something better change .

DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING SHUT UP?

• Like 1

"I'm not racist but".......this is what happens when you import third world savages to our once green and pleasant land. Cunts one and all

"

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

"I'm not racist but".......this is what happens when you import third world savages to our once green and pleasant land. Cunts one and all

"

Neil, you old racist, fat cunt. 

I was watching some Bernard Manning on YouTube last night, what a comedian... I laughed out loud to most of his jokes, even the racist ones. 

I'm sad the fat cunt is dead.

• Like 1

I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm sad he's dead but at least the fat Northern cunt knew how to make people laugh and couldn't give a cows cunt who he upset

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was watching some Bernard Manning on YouTube last night, what a comedian... I laughed out loud to most of his jokes, even the racist ones. 

39 minutes ago, Neil said:

I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm sad he's dead but at least the fat Northern cunt knew how to make people laugh and couldn't give a cows cunt who he upset

Stephen Fry once called him “the best teller of a joke that ever lived”.

He got that bang on I reckon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Heard the one about the Jewish Kamikaze?

.. Crashed his plane into his brother’s scrap yard.”

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Neil said:

"

Diane Abbott remains silent other than talking about her own perceived victimhood .Once again she proves  her self totally incompetent and not worthy of a place at the top table . So Typical .

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Was she bleck?

25 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

What other response/reaction do you want, you pointless piece of shit?

Is that the best you can do ?.explain why you feel as you do , if you disagree  explain why you disagree and God forbid ,make your  alternative opinion known.The system has produced people like you by the bucket load. No opinion  or no means of expressing an  opinion other than that of a spoilt child screaming and throwing their toys out of the pram.The country is full of grown adults such as yourself  doing the full works flip out on the floor in  Sainsburys because you're not allowed raspberry pop tarts . Metaphorically  speaking. 

9 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Is that the best you can do ?.explain why you feel as you do , if you disagree  explain why you disagree and God forbid ,make your  alternative opinion known.The system has produced people like you by the bucket load. No opinion  or no means of expressing an  opinion other than that of a spoilt child screaming and throwing their toys out of the pram.The country is full of grown adults such as yourself  doing the full works flip out on the floor in  Sainsburys because you're not allowed raspberry pop tarts . Metaphorically  speaking. 

How about editing your drivel?

Shorter posts would make your wisdom more accessible to the rest of us.

Try using less than one word; I think we'd all prefer that.

• Like 1