CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trump Convicted of 34 Felonies

peglegtwo

26 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Having a world language to fall back on is a curse because the effort to learn another language along with that culture can actually sharpen up your brain across the board and your attitude in general.  Them abroad have to teach English in their schools as a main subject (they often speak and write it better than us) in order to get on but they also have that discipline.   I think our kids would take to languages more if thefe was that urgency that if you DIDN learn English you'd be held back or be inferior to your mates.   In England nobody gives a fuck and that's a bad thing it breeds contempt for learning in general.  Also lack of respect.  When you learn your mistake it's too late.   We're not helped by living on an island as it imparts that inward mentality. 

English is the secondary language in this country .

25 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

A racist spastic and a Communist spastic conversing away. Lol.

Pair of cunts. 

Actually I was raising the subject of FGM .I gather your hug an illegal stance would make you a supporter of the right to mutilate young girls for the benefit of middleaged men ?.Is that Rascist ? Oh well  if its is , that means I'm a died in the wool raging racist and really rather proud of it .Maybe you need to look at who you're supporting the rights of before you open your big fat clueless mouth .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Actually I was raising the subject of FGM .I gather your hug an illegal stance would make you a supporter of the right to mutilate young girls for the benefit of middleaged men ?.Is that Rascist ? Oh well  if its is , that means I'm a died in the wool raging racist and really rather proud of it .Maybe you need to look at who you're supporting the rights of before you open your big fat clueless mouth .

Are you being raasist?

On 01/06/2024 at 20:07, ClitWestwood said:

I never understood why so many thick backwards chavs from this country are so emotionally invested in the politics of a bunch of foreign parasites on the other side of the world,

Don’t worry yourself too much about it. Just add it to the enormous, and ever increasing list of things you’ve never been able to understand. Try educating yourself and one day  (but not today or tomorrow tbh) you might pull yourself up by your croc strings to ‘thick, backward chav’ level and everything will be so easy to work out.

And then fuck off.

55 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

They'll be teaching the benefits of FGM soon.73% of Gambian females have been "cut" .How many successfull prosecutions  in the UK for organising or actually doing the deed ?. 2.

Both of them occurred at the back of the ‘bush meat’ stall in Ridley Road market Dalston E8.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

They'll be teaching the benefits of FGM soon.73% of Gambian females have been "cut" .How many successfull prosecutions  in the UK for organising or actually doing the deed ?. 2.

I am worried about MGM.  Haven't produced a decent movie for years and what the fuck has happened to Lenny the Lion? 

On 02/06/2024 at 20:35, King Billy said:

Don’t worry yourself too much about it. Just add it to the enormous, and ever increasing list of things you’ve never been able to understand. Try educating yourself and one day  (but not today or tomorrow tbh) you might pull yourself up by your croc strings to ‘thick, backward chav’ level and everything will be so easy to work out.

And then fuck off.

Is Billy upset because Trumpy Wumpy is going to prison? lol

😂